Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

3) Hur didn't think he could prove intent.

I choose 3.

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

Biden is non compos men…well, unless he’s juiced, the goes Hitler in the bunker for 90 minutes

I choose 3.
I, also go with option 3. Throw out the entire Hur Confidential ( :auiqs.jpg:) as a partisan hack job. In his interview with Biden Hur said Biden appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”, though this never got into the final report, as didn't suit the Republican narrative. Hur impugned himself and the report by leaving that out.

I choose 3.
He never said that. It never went that far. The whole reason he chose not to charge, and he said this multiple times, is because he thought about the potential jury outcome and didn’t think they would ever convict because Biden would appear to be a well meaning, older man, with a poor memory.

Even though the dems on the committee kept trying to get him to say he exonerated Biden, he kept correcting them and said that was not his conclusion.

He never said that. It never went that far. The whole reason he chose not to charge, and he said this multiple times, is because he thought about the potential jury outcome and didn’t think they would ever convict because Biden would appear to be a well meaning, older man, with a poor memory.

Even though the dems on the committee kept trying to get him to say he exonerated Biden, he kept correcting them and said that was not his conclusion.
Here is what he said:

“I need to disagree with at least one thing that you said, which is that I found that all of the elements were met,” Hur replied. “One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.

Forum List

Back