Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

It's not a crime to follow the law.

Intent is required.
Intention must contain reality of outcome probability or its only a mere wish
You all steadfastly maintain that 1/6 is full of intent which had no probability or even remote possibility of outcome
Learning how to think is a wonderful enlightenment

I don't know.

I thought it was because you posted it was his intent.
It was his intent that's why he gave the classified info to his Ghostwriter who had no authorization to see it, see that is a fact. Washington slugs protect Washington slugs

It was his intent that's why he gave the classified info to his Ghostwriter who had no authorization to see it, see that is a fact. Washington slugs protect Washington slugs
Again, this is covered in the report.

Pages 9-10

We also considered whether Mr. Biden willfully disclosed national defense information to his ghostwriter by reading aloud certain classified notebook passages to the ghostwriter nearly verbatim on at least three occasions. Mr. Biden should have known that by reading his unfiltered notes about classified meetings in the Situation Room, he risked sharing classified information with his ghostwriter. But the evidence does not show that when Mr. Biden shared the specific passages with his ghostwriter, Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information. Mr. Biden's lapses in attention and vigilance demonstrate why former officials should not keep classified materials unsecured at home and read them aloud to others, but jurors could well conclude that Mr. Biden's actions were unintentional. We therefore decline to charge Mr. Eiden for disclosure of these passages to his ghostwriter.

Many elderly people can't remember dates.

I remember one former president forgot when he was president.

It is not a disqualification for the presidency.
"MANY" elderly people are not candidates to lead the most powerful and greatest country the world has ever seen.

President Biden forgot he is President and asked a crowd this past weekend to send him back to the Senate.

You know the poor man cannot control his faculties, and I question your sincerity.

"MANY" elderly people are not candidates to lead the most powerful and greatest country the world has ever seen.

Agreed. Trump forgot when he was president.

President Biden forgot he is President and asked a crowd this past weekend to send him back to the Senate.

Yeah, two old men to choose from.

Thanks to the DNC and TNC (formerly RNC)

You know the poor man cannot control his faculties, and I question your sincerity.
His faculty is so good that Hur said he had a photographic memory and his SOTU was so good many Trump supporters thought he was on drugs. Lol.

There is nothing there I don't already know from the report.

What do you believe that is different except for Hur saying Biden had a photographic memory?
Why are you moving the goal posts? You said Hur didn’t say Biden willfully retained classified documents, I showed you where he did say that, now you are talking about an excerpt about Bidens “photographic memory”.

Yeah, intent couldn't be proven.

Not true.
Intent was proven. I’ve shown you this through video and written articles, you choose to ignore those and keep coming back here and saying “intent wasn’t proven”

Go back and read my posts, watch the videos, read the article I posted. The answers are there.

Forum List

Back