So you remember what sunk Gary Hart's campaign?

He was found to be lying about Monica. Not Paula Jones .

Monica was a consensual affair between adults
He lied on his testimony in the Paula Jones case, that is perjury, he was not forth coming on his testimony and was denying Paula Jones her Civil Rights.

Clinton was educated, well spoken and flawed but he was a hundred percent more of a man than Trump.
Really%20rotfl.gif

So you remember what sunk Gary Hart's campaign?​

I do, he invited reporters to follow him to prove he wasn't cheating on his wife. And he go caught with his pants down.

Thirty years ago this week, rumors began circulating about the supposed extramarital affairs of Sen. Gary Hart, the leading candidate for the 1988 Democratic nomination for President.

In response, Hart challenged the media. He told The New York Times in an interview published on May 3, 1987, that they should follow me around. . . . They’ll be very bored. As the NBC anchor John Chancellor explained a few days later, "We did. We weren’t."

Seldom if ever has a major presidential candidacy crashed and burned so quickly. On May 8, 1987, a mere five days after issuing his challenge, the Colorado senator withdrew as a candidate. He would reenter the race the following December, but he would then withdraw a second time after winning just 4 percent of the vote in the New Hampshire primary in February 1988. His political career was over.

So you remember what sunk Gary Hart's campaign?​

I do, he invited reporters to follow him to prove he wasn't cheating on his wife. And he go caught with his pants down.

Thirty years ago this week, rumors began circulating about the supposed extramarital affairs of Sen. Gary Hart, the leading candidate for the 1988 Democratic nomination for President.

In response, Hart challenged the media. He told The New York Times in an interview published on May 3, 1987, that they should follow me around. . . . They’ll be very bored. As the NBC anchor John Chancellor explained a few days later, "We did. We weren’t."

Seldom if ever has a major presidential candidacy crashed and burned so quickly. On May 8, 1987, a mere five days after issuing his challenge, the Colorado senator withdrew as a candidate. He would reenter the race the following December, but he would then withdraw a second time after winning just 4 percent of the vote in the New Hampshire primary in February 1988. His political career was over.

Precisely!

He has to rank up there among our country's stupidest politicians! Right up there with looking into the TV camera, pointing at the viewers, and declaring, "I did not have sex with that woman"! :D

Precisely!

He has to rank up there among our country's stupidest politicians! Right up there with looking into the TV camera, pointing at the viewers, and declaring, "I did not have sex with that woman"! :D

Absolutely! Clinton thought he could get away with a semantics game, like many of the commies on this board, it didn't work.

Gary Hart was just in the way of Bush who was the establishment favorite. He was most likely set up by Lee Atwater, Bush's campaign manager to the media, but Hart made it very easy for them with his carnal instincts. He told her to lick my erection, but she thought he said wreck my election.

Gary Hart was just in the way of Bush who was the establishment favorite. He was most likely set up by Lee Atwater, Bush's campaign manager to the media, but Hart made it very easy for them with his carnal instincts. He told her to lick my erection, but she thought he said wreck my election.
growup-S.png

Why did the same media that uncovered Hart's alleged sexual adventures ignore and try to destroy Paula Jones, Juanita Broadrick and other victims of Bill Clinton?

Which one changed her story all the time?

Bill Clinton was contrite after the Lewinsky scandal.

What was the name of the busybody... Linda something???

Evidently Monica had a crush on Clinton.

He lied on his testimony in the Paula Jones case, that is perjury, he was not forth coming on his testimony and was denying Paula Jones her Civil Rights.

Linda Tripp... That's her name.

In the show’s opening scene, we see a young Lewinsky in workout gear and tube socks, naïvely waiting for Tripp, who had by then turned over some 20 hours of secretly recorded phone conversations between them. The next 11 hours, in which Lewinsky was interrogated in a nearby hotel room and threatened with 27 years in jail, would change the course of her life — and, of course, become one of the enduring political scandals of our time.

Linda Tripp... That's her name.

In the show’s opening scene, we see a young Lewinsky in workout gear and tube socks, naïvely waiting for Tripp, who had by then turned over some 20 hours of secretly recorded phone conversations between them. The next 11 hours, in which Lewinsky was interrogated in a nearby hotel room and threatened with 27 years in jail, would change the course of her life — and, of course, become one of the enduring political scandals of our time.
So you can’t refute my position, thanks.

He bragged about grabbing women by their privates. He always claimed they let him because he was a celebrity. Most of us avoid such trash.
You and your Liberal friends scream from the rooftops that President Trump always LIES. But here you take typical locker room talk to now be the gospel. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

hes-a-highly.jpg

Forum List

Back