Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

Hur disagrees with you.

Hillary wasn't guilty either.

Nope. Just reiterating what was in Hur's report.

Of course you are free to create your own narrative. A lot of people do it when it when they can't cope with reality.

Repeating what is detailed in Hur's report is not a con.
Hillary was guilty, the report even said so, they just gave her a pass, just like Hur did to Biden.

Agreed, he did say that. Yet Hur determined...

Page 232.

We do not believe this evidence would meet the government's burden at trial to prove Mr. Biden knew his handling of the notebooks broke law. We expect Mr. Biden's defense would be that he thought his notebooks were his personal property and that he was allowed to take them home after his vice presidency, even they contained classified information. Enough evidence supports this defense to establish reasonable doubt.

It isn't spin. It's the law.

I suggest you read and understand the report instead of parroting right wing talking points

You keep referring to the notebooks. We’re not talking about them. We’re talking about the rest of the classified material.

Why would I want an 11 minute video when you can simply tell me what.your issue is.

If you don't want to, fine.
Because if he tells you what the issue is, you’re going to ask for proof, which is what he did by posting the video…

Again, this is covered in the report.

Pages 9-10

We also considered whether Mr. Biden willfully disclosed national defense information to his ghostwriter by reading aloud certain classified notebook passages to the ghostwriter nearly verbatim on at least three occasions. Mr. Biden should have known that by reading his unfiltered notes about classified meetings in the Situation Room, he risked sharing classified information with his ghostwriter. But the evidence does not show that when Mr. Biden shared the specific passages with his ghostwriter, Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information. Mr. Biden's lapses in attention and vigilance demonstrate why former officials should not keep classified materials unsecured at home and read them aloud to others, but jurors could well conclude that Mr. Biden's actions were unintentional. We therefore decline to charge Mr. Eiden for disclosure of these passages to his ghostwriter.
Clearly Biden had intent, per the report.

Why do you think the Comey Light spin changes that, Simp?

Where was intent exposed?

Then I can find it in the report and copy paste why you are wrong.

Been doing this for two days now.

I will wait.
You all, catsnmeters is intentionally being daft, this is what FortFunIndiana refers to as “sealioning “, or the incessant request for proof, despite numerous times doing so.

He’s just running people in circles. We’ve shown him the proof, multiple times and he either refuses to view it, or just rejects it outright.

No amount of of proof will ever satisfy him, he’ll just keep running you in circles.

Again, this is covered in the report.

Pages 9-10

We also considered whether Mr. Biden willfully disclosed national defense information to his ghostwriter by reading aloud certain classified notebook passages to the ghostwriter nearly verbatim on at least three occasions. Mr. Biden should have known that by reading his unfiltered notes about classified meetings in the Situation Room, he risked sharing classified information with his ghostwriter. But the evidence does not show that when Mr. Biden shared the specific passages with his ghostwriter, Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information. Mr. Biden's lapses in attention and vigilance demonstrate why former officials should not keep classified materials unsecured at home and read them aloud to others, but jurors could well conclude that Mr. Biden's actions were unintentional. We therefore decline to charge Mr. Eiden for disclosure of these passages to his ghostwriter.
Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information. Mr. Biden's lapses in attention and vigilance demonstrate why former officials should not keep classified materials unsecured at home and read them aloud to others
Oh yeah and he had no business having them he was never President, although he said all Presidents do it!

Why are you moving the goal posts? You said Hur didn’t say Biden willfully retained classified documents, I showed you where he did say that, now you are talking about an excerpt about Bidens “photographic memory”.
I didn't move the goal posts.

You are being duped. Jim Jordan misrepresented what was in the report...probably on purpose.

The report says on page 1...

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained
and disclosed classified materials..."

Nowhere in the report does it say Biden willfully retained documents within the scope of reasonable doubt to a jury.

Do you think Jim omitted the word evidence in his statement on purpose or do you think it was just a very careless accident?

Intent was proven. I’ve shown you this through video and written articles, you choose to ignore those and keep coming back here and saying “intent wasn’t proven”

Go back and read my posts, watch the videos, read the article I posted. The answers are there.
See post 329.

You all, catsnmeters is intentionally being daft, this is what FortFunIndiana refers to as “sealioning “, or the incessant request for proof, despite numerous times doing so.

He’s just running people in circles. We’ve shown him the proof, multiple times and he either refuses to view it, or just rejects it outright.

No amount of of proof will ever satisfy him, he’ll just keep running you in circles.
See post 329.

Clearly Biden had intent, per the report.

Why do you think the Comey Light spin changes that, Simp?
Morning Nostra. Another day.

I'll respond to your other questions after you answer which investigator Biden lied to and what investigation it was.

Very eager for your insight.

You say that President Biden didn't know the Classified Documents weren't his property. The poor guy doesn't know where he's at or where he's going.
I didn't say it.

Hur's report did.

Remember, this thread isn't about me.

Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information. Mr. Biden's lapses in attention and vigilance demonstrate why former officials should not keep classified materials unsecured at home and read them aloud to others
Oh yeah and he had no business having them he was never President, although he said all Presidents do it!
Yeah. To bad Hur didn't think he could convince a jury that Biden didn't think they belonged to him.

I agree with Hur's assessment though.

Presidents and select others probably should be able to have docs at home but they need to create a consistent and well supervised location on each premises etc.

I didn't move the goal posts.

You are being duped. Jim Jordan misrepresented what was in the report...probably on purpose.

The report says on page 1...

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained
and disclosed classified materials..."

Nowhere in the report does it say Biden willfully retained documents within the scope of reasonable doubt to a jury.

Do you think Jim omitted the word evidence in his statement on purpose or do you think it was just a very careless accident?
That is some seriously retarded spin right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary was guilty, the report even said so, they just gave her a pass, just like Hur did to Biden.
It’s is uncannily identical that both were declared to have done wrong and then the familiar but….but….buts were rolled out

Forum List

Back