Tim Pool forwards the argument it's time to end the Bud Light Boycott...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. :)
tenor.gif

...and he makes some good points.

1) There has to be an opportunity for redemption. If Bud Light feels Conservatives will never come back...they will INCREASE woke advertising to market to those on the left.

2) Bud Light spent $200,000 on the Dylon Mulvaney fiasco...but poured $100 MILLION in to UFC advertising that skews overwhelmingly to the right.

3) Bud Light and InBev...plus thousands of other marketing companies have learned a valuable lesson already. It's time to take the win and continue with our iron grip on the narrative.

There's more...but you'll have to watch the video...

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Agree or Disagree?

Lol you pussies are ridiculous

I'm good with that.

The point was made, they suffered billions in losses, but more importantly, the woke fuckup and its entire staff was fired.

It's bad beer, but that's a separate issue.

It was good for some laffs tho.... hmm?

bud light 2.jpg

1) There has to be an opportunity for redemption. If Bud Light feels Conservatives will never come back...they will INCREASE woke advertising to market to those on the left.

2) Bud Light spent $200,000 on the Dylon Mulvaney fiasco...but poured $100 MILLION in to UFC advertising that skews overwhelmingly to the right.

3) Bud Light and InBev...plus thousands of other marketing companies have learned a valuable lesson already. It's time to take the win and continue with our iron grip on the narrative.

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Agree or Disagree?

It's a PERSONAL CHOICE, not a group act. There are no marching orders on the right. I will never drink the stuff

Agree or Disagree?

Well I switched to Coors and found that I like it better and so I won't go back to Budweiser, although Coors also has their own devotion to homosexuality.

Agree or Disagree?

l don't drink it because it's shitty beer.

I boycotted Bud Light for decade before it was popular and I’ll still boycott it after the basic bitches start drinking it again. Life’s too short to piss all night from shitty beer.

Forum List

Back