EPA begins review that could lead to PVC ban...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Does it feel like we're going backwards?

Gotta get rid of your car...and your stove...and your dryer...

Now you can't have water pipes or siding on your house.

'

The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Thursday announced a review that could eventually lead to the end of PVC plastic production—impacting everything from records to rubber ducks.

<snip>

An EPA statement on the review, which includes four other chemicals, said the step was "consistent with a commitment from the Biden-Harris Administration to understand and address environmental and toxic exposures" as part of President Joe Biden's "Cancer Moonshot" initiative.'

Some cities have gotten rid of plastic bags in stores already.

Getting rid of coal will mean the end to new steel buildings, coal is an ingredient in steel.

Soon we'll be living in caves again carrying around big clubs as firearms will all be illegal too.

1702735932832.png

'

The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Thursday announced a review that could eventually lead to the end of PVC plastic production—impacting everything from records to rubber ducks.

<snip>

An EPA statement on the review, which includes four other chemicals, said the step was "consistent with a commitment from the Biden-Harris Administration to understand and address environmental and toxic exposures" as part of President Joe Biden's "Cancer Moonshot" initiative.'

Who told you to get rid of your car and stove? I haven`t been told any of that. If things can be made without PVC what`s the problem. This reminds me of my childhood when people thought being forced to have a car with a catalytic converter was the end of the world. :omg:

Who told you to get rid of your car and stove? I haven`t been told any of that. If things can be made without PVC what`s the problem. This reminds me of my childhood when people thought being forced to have a car with a catalytic converter was the end of the world. :omg:

A number of lib states have already proposed eliminating gas appliances and internal combustion engine vehicles and will be doing it. Libs think common Americans live too high on the hog and need to be brought down a few pegs. Their plan is to force people out of the suburbs and pack them back into the failed cities where they can be more easily controlled.

A number of lib states have already proposed eliminating gas appliances and internal combustion engine vehicles and will be doing it. Libs think common Americans live too high on the hog and need to be brought down a few pegs. Their plan is to force people out of the suburbs and pack them back into the failed cities where they can be more easily controlled.
Except lib cities are out of control. Nothing but chaos.

'

<snip>

I like PVC and will keep it. If the dumb asses ban it, I will keep a bundle, containing 3 ea. 12' used on my property and a box of assorted fitting in the attic. Just something else inexpensive to stockpile, just in case, like ammo and canned goods.

'

<snip>

PVC is made from crude oil...so, you know the deal. If the dems can ban polymer production, that will put a big crimp on the production of guns, which are made out of lots of plastic nowadays. Just like much our world is as well.

soros & wife (1).JPG

The government is simply threatening us. Nothing more. They want a new tax, a global tax. In Connecticut we have plastic bags, and the plastic bag ban which means if we want a plastic bag we must pay 10 cents per bag

PVC will be taxed a second time, for being plastic

In connecticut we have a 5 cent plastic bottle tax, they call it a refund, that goes up to 10 cent in January.

We need a president and congress that is not going to get rich by implementing the green economy, we need to reverse this, but I am afraid it is too late

more taxes and higher prices, inflation, is the future.

Everything those inbred child-raping grifters touch turns to shit.

It's no wonder they're led by a bed-shitting vegetable that falls apart when it sees a sexy 9-year old. Feels like a fucking nightmare that will never end....

Your gas stove will eventually be through it`s life span and you may need to replace it with electric. There is no gas service in my corner of Allegheny County and our fume free electric stove has served us well for 41 years. Not the same stove of course but we both came from homes with gas and adjusted. It took a week or two but what`s the Big Deal? The whole planet is weaning itself off of internal combustion.
Except lib cities are out of control. Nothing but chaos.
How did they get that way? Most libraries are open on Saturday if you really want to learn.

'

<snip>

The Left are anti civilization so it makes sense.

No doubt all large homes will get a pass on the upcoming ban.

Your gas stove will eventually be through it`s life span and you may need to replace it with electric. There is no gas service in my corner of Allegheny County and our fume free electric stove has served us well for 41 years. Not the same stove of course but we both came from homes with gas and adjusted. It took a week or two but what`s the Big Deal? The whole planet is weaning itself off of internal combustion.

How did they get that way? Most libraries are open on Saturday if you really want to learn.
Lib policies . Pretty simple. Libs are master builders of shitholes

'

<snip>

There are other plastics.

You are accustomed to inferiority and are satisfied with it-many people are. But for people who like to cook, gas is simply BETTER.

And...who needs "gas service" for a gas stove? My mother has no gas service, she has a gas stove. (Also has gas hot water.) My old house was ten miles from the end of the gas line, I had a gas stove.

Forum List

Back