Those who dare to Challenge God

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
And the Word came upon me and said it this way?

first people say bad things, anyway even if it good, and they only wish for smooth things, I do to
In Isaiah 30:9-11 That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the LORD;
Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."

I found out why not good things I said smooth things, but it became it came bitter to me,

In Revelation 10:9-11 So I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth."
Then I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.

And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings."
What came the truth, nobody wants to here

Luke 20:23-25 But He perceived their craftiness, and said to them, "Why do you test Me?
Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?" They answered and said, "Caesar's."
And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Psalms 26:2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart.

Heb 3:7-11 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath,
'They shall not enter My rest.' "

Job 23:10 But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalms 95:8-11 "Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
When your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work.
For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, 'It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "

Matt 22:18-21 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, "Why do you test Me, you hypocrites?
Show Me the tax money." So they brought Him a denarius.
And He said to them, "Whose image and inscription is this?"
They said to Him, "Caesar's." And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Heb 3:7-12 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath,
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;

A Respond to Your Challenge Challenging God listen to the words as you Respond to my Question

Luke 20:23-25 "Why do you test Me?

Jer 33:3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Romans 3:10-11 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.

Deut 4:6-8 Therefore be careful to observe them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes, and say, 'Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.'
For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?
And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this law which I set before you this day?

Greetings
And the Word came upon me and said it this way?

first people say bad things, anyway even if it good, and they only wish for smooth things, I do to
In Isaiah 30:9-11 That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the LORD;
Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."

I found out why not good things I said smooth things, but it became it came bitter to me,

In Revelation 10:9-11 So I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth."
Then I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.

And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings."
What came the truth, nobody wants to here

Luke 20:23-25 But He perceived their craftiness, and said to them, "Why do you test Me?
Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?" They answered and said, "Caesar's."
And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Psalms 26:2 Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart.

Heb 3:7-11 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
So I swore in My wrath,

Job 23:10 But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalms 95:8-11 "Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
When your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work.
For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, 'It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "

Matt 22:18-21 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, "Why do you test Me, you hypocrites?
Show Me the tax money." So they brought Him a denarius.
And He said to them, "Whose image and inscription is this?"
They said to Him, "Caesar's." And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Heb 3:7-12 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
So I swore in My wrath,
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;

A Respond to Your Challenge Challenging God listen to the words as you Respond to my Question

Luke 20:23-25 "Why do you test Me?

Jer 33:3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Romans 3:10-11 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.

Deut 4:6-8 Therefore be careful to observe them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes, and say, 'Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.'
For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?
And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this law which I set before you this day?
Hahaha, magical threats... oh no...

Forum List

Back