"Will men continue to rob God?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
Remember what he said about paying taxes

Mark 12:15-17 (NKJV) Shall we pay, or shall we not pay?" But He, knowing their hypocrisy, said to them, "Why do you test Me? Bring Me a denarius that I may see it."
So they brought it. And He said to them, "Whose image and inscription is this?" They said to Him, "Caesar's."

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they marveled at Him.

Malachi 3:7-18 (NKJV)
Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?'
"Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.

You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts;
"And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts.
"Your words have been harsh against Me," Says the LORD, "Yet you say, 'What have we spoken against You?'
You have said, 'It is useless to serve God; What profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, And that we have walked as mourners Before the LORD of hosts?
So now we call the proud blessed, For those who do wickedness are raised up; They even tempt God and go free.' "
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name.
"They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him."
Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

Fool, no one robs God because God is the ultimate holder of all things!
Yes I'm a fool for Christ
1 Corinthians 1:27 (NKJV) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

1 Corinthians 1:23-31 (KJV)
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God has chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to naught things that are:
That no flesh should glory in his presence.
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according to as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Does Jesus tell you to ridicule others, or was that YOUR idea?
No others ridicule me, I just listen to Jesus

1 Timothy 3:4-5 (NKJV)
one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence
(for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

No others ridicule me, I just listen to Jesus

1 Timothy 3:4-5 (NKJV)
one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence
(for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);
then again no one is perfect
christ-the-cornerstone-324x324.jpg

one day there was a child, whose fault was just simplicity with ignorance, men took the child, and they did was bully him, because he knew nothing, and just himself, day in day out, as the time when the child grew, but keep his innocence which these men hated, so much, the child tries to show then different.
So as the child grew, became a man he never asks anyone for anything, Christ took over, his life and give him the wisdom to defend himself, Christ did say how to use, the gift but to use it for good.
When a child became a man still simplicity because of ignorance, all he knew, with the gift of wisdom, he knew the same men would hate even more.
The response to these men what was in scripture what Jesus say to these men just if he is here today

Understand
No others ridicule me, I just listen to Jesus, as they did the same with the simplicity of Christ

Last edited:
Can you just make is nice and short and explain what is this title all about? As mentioned, God cannot be robbed in any sense.

Can you just make is nice and short and explain what is this title all about? As mentioned, God cannot be robbed in any sense.
Greetings
yes I'll try my best, sorry
In Romans 1:20-21 (NKJV) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

so God is mentioning in Malachi 3:7-18 will men rob God of His glory

Greetings
yes I'll try my best, sorry
In Romans 1:20-21 (NKJV) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

so God is mentioning in Malachi 3:7-18 will men rob God of His glory
Now I understand, thank you, and I think this same issue is mentioned in the Quran as well. I don't know if they are related.

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, "This is for Allah ," by their claim, " and this is for our partners [associated with Him]." But what is for their "partners" does not reach Allah , while what is for Allah - this reaches their "partners." Evil is that which they rule." Quran 6:136

Now I understand, thank you, and I think this same issue is mentioned in the Quran as well. I don't know if they are related.

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, "This is for Allah ," by their claim, " and this is for our partners [associated with Him]." But what is for their "partners" does not reach Allah , while what is for Allah - this reaches their "partners." Evil is that which they rule." Quran 6:136
greetings welcome
If I may
yes because there are two different gods
the true God shows all his attributes, to all
we identify the God of the Sabbath, which shows us the God of all creations

In Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other,
or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
No one can serve two masters serveing the two gods

1 Corinthians 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons.
the drinking of the cup is the metaphor of two different mind, in one, a double-minded person

Ephesians 2:2in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
the prince of the power of the air "This is Allah"

Exodus 34:14 (for you shall worship
no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

John 14:30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Matthew 22:37-38 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD, that is My name; My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

greetings as I was saying in mentioning in Malachi 3:7-18 will men rob God of His glory
and In Romans 1:20-21 God's attributes, His glory

the robing is worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, the creature Satan worshiped and served in sin
Romans 1:25

the robing is worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, the creature Satan worshiped and served in sin
Romans 1:25
I don't think that's what the malachi is all about. I think it's about them sacrificing animals and claiming they're for their god when in reality they aren't. God doesn't lose anything even if all mankind refused to worship Him.

I don't think that's what the malachi is all about. I think it's about them sacrificing animals and claiming they're for their god when in reality they aren't. God doesn't lose anything even if all mankind refused to worship Him.
greetings
yes I agree
Paul’s Warning Ignored

We begin in Acts 25: 7-11 (NLT) Appears before Festus, appealing to fellow Jews. When Paul arrived, the Jewish leaders from Jerusalem gathered around and made many serious accusations they couldn’t prove.
Paul denied the charges. “I am not guilty of any crime against the Jewish laws or the Temple or the Roman government,” he said.
Then Festus, wanting to please the Jews, asked him, “Are you willing to go to Jerusalem and stand trial before me there?”
But Paul replied, “No! This is the official Roman court, so I ought to be tried right here. You know very well I am not guilty of harming the Jews.
If I have done something worthy of death, I don’t refuse to die. But if I am innocent, no one has a right to turn me over to these men to kill me. I appeal to Caesar!”

The Foresight of the Holy Spirit - Paul “Perceive” Paul Sails for Rome

Acts 27:9-10 (NKJV) Now when much time had been spent, and sailing was now dangerous because the Fast was already over, Paul advised them,
saying, "Men, I perceive that this voyage will end with disaster and much loss, not only of the cargo and ship, but also our lives."

Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury." And her poor.

Forum List

Back