Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

I am not an influencer. I am a truth teller.
I need to explain to the stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots who are not getting vaccinated that they are stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots.
So the millions who now have natural immunity and those with a less than minimal chance of dying from the virus are stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots.

Why? Obviously, they have done far more research into the subject than you.

Hey Nelly, COVID is on the decline.
When you have the enemy on the run, you double down on what put them on the run.
Vaccines and masks.
Earlier, we had COVID declining and we pulled back. The enemy made a come back.
In a football game, if you are ahead by 3 touchdowns in the third quarter, you keep playing hard to make sure you win the game. That is why you do not want any cowards on your team. Cowards make it harder for you to get ahead in the game. Once you are ahead, cowards fold their tent.
Cowards make the war on COVID more difficult for those who are willing to do what it takes. You do not want cowards on your team, if you have a choice. With COVID we cannot choose our team.
COWARDS SUCK! There are a lot of them on this site.

Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country.
In WWII and Viet Nam, individuals were mandated to serve in our military to fight in the wars against our enemy.
The wars since have been fought by a volunteer military. It has proved to provide all personnel needed.
In the fight against COVID our nation has gone back to mandating all citizens receive the vaccine and adhere to mask protocol. The US and all western nations have determined this is how COVID will be neutralized and stop destroying our normal way of life.
The countries who have the most citizens willing to do what their nations ask, to fight COVID, are the most successful. Israel is a great example. While having a surge in late summer, they introduced the booster and now their cases are plummeting. Some of the lowest infection rates in the world.
The US has been hit the hardest and continues to struggle because of too many selfish citizens driven by fear and refuse to do what their nation asks for the common good. Thank goodness we did not have these cowards refusing to serve in WWII or we would all be Nazis now.

Biggest, dumbest most idiotic post and idea I have seen in a long time. I mask, I have had the vaccine and now have had Covid twice and I was just contacted about getting my booster? Screw it, I was doing better without being vaccinated.

I don’t serve my country by jeopardizing my health by participating in experimentation
Do it for the children. Do it for future generations who face pandemics.
You are a fricking coward, wanting others to take the risk.
You are also dumb as a stump because science has proved there is more risk for you and your family for not taking the vaccine. That same science you are waiting to prove there is no risk for you.
IDIOT

Patriots do things that make sense and actually help.
Taking the vaccine doesn't help----natural immunity is better and safer and longer term than these faux vaccines.
Emotional manipulation from idiots trying to control people even in their choice of shots is bizarre and rather telling of said people being selfish assholes. If you have the shot and you think it works, why the fuck do you care about the rest of us who know it doesn't work or for some other reason don't want the shot that doesn't work or work long term and isn't fully tested.
YOU LIE LIKE A RUG. You should be put in jail.
Every major nation in the world with their scientists have proved the vaccine will shorten the time to herd immunity and save millions of lives.
Give me back up for your lies.

So the millions who now have natural immunity and those with a less than minimal chance of dying from the virus are stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots.

Why? Obviously, they have done far more research into the subject than you.
You are a typical coward. You do not get one set of vaccines, have COVID once and assume you have immunity forever. It is an ongoing battle. We all must do everything necessary until herd immunity is met. Cowards find ways they have to do the minimum required or nothing at all.

When you have the enemy on the run, you double down on what put them on the run.
Vaccines and masks.
Earlier, we had COVID declining and we pulled back. The enemy made a come back.
In a football game, if you are ahead by 3 touchdowns in the third quarter, you keep playing hard to make sure you win the game. That is why you do not want any cowards on your team. Cowards make it harder for you to get ahead in the game. Once you are ahead, cowards fold their tent.
Cowards make the war on COVID more difficult for those who are willing to do what it takes. You do not want cowards on your team, if you have a choice. With COVID we cannot choose our team.
COWARDS SUCK! There are a lot of them on this site.
Yeah, not gonna work....All you traitors seem to have is name calling....BORING.

i doubt you have ever played competitive sports in your life.
Those scared to compete end up being cowards their whole life
And people like you are largely ignored...Because when the rubber meets the road your nothing but a loudmouth...

And just for your edification, I played not only Football all throughout High School, but also was on the golf team...So, your ignorant, assuming ass is wrong again.

The country and government is here to serve us and not the commie other way around
A healthy, free country's government serves it's citizens and it's citizen's serve their government. It is a balance.
The worst among us only look what the government can do for them, only what their family can do for them, only what their friends can do for them, only what their job can do for them. THEY GIVE NOTHING.
Biggest losers in the world

And people like you are largely ignored...Because when the rubber meets the road your nothing but a loudmouth...

And just for your edification, I played not only Football all throughout High School, but also was on the golf team...So, your ignorant, assuming ass is wrong again.
You are not ignoring me. I think I am hitting a nerve with you. If the shoe fits put it on.

A healthy, free country's government serves it's citizens and it's citizen's serve their government. It is a balance.
The worst among us only look what the government can do for them, only what their family can do for them, only what their friends can do for them, only what their job can do for them. THEY GIVE NOTHING.
Biggest losers in the world
Bibble babble as much as you want but everyday life for everyday true Americans never is and never was about serving to the whims of government. It always IS about how government can assist us to achieve and maintain liberty and freedom. Sorry commie.

Commies try to sell that Americanism is about obedience and servitude when in fact Americanism is about independence and liberty.

Well then, you should DRAFT them, like they did in the old days. And while you are at it, you should also FORCE young people into the military, and let us see how that goes over. Same damn thing, just a different circumstance.

Forum List

Back