Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

It’s Americanism at its Best to refuse a mandate or any attempted oppression that does not have the full function of law to back it up.

We never gave up our liberties. We gave up other things. Certain luxuries, but never our liberties. How could we give up what we were fighting for? You are an idiot.
Talk to those who were drafted in WWII and Viet Nam. Talk to private companies who changed their businesses to help the war effort.
The government urged people to cut down on anything that strained fuel resources — even taking long showers. Scrap drives were a common way people could provide for the war effort. Contributing rags, rubber, paper or metal could help the government build airplanes and other equipment needed to fight the war.

It is hard for me to believe there is more stupid people than you and your kind. You are cowards. You make up history to justify your self-centered cowardice.

Talk to those who were drafted in WWII and Viet Nam. Talk to private companies who changed their businesses to help the war effort.
The government urged people to cut down on anything that strained fuel resources — even taking long showers. Scrap drives were a common way people could provide for the war effort. Contributing rags, rubber, paper or metal could help the government build airplanes and other equipment needed to fight the war.

It is hard for me to believe there is more stupid people than you and your kind. You are cowards. You make up history to justify your self-centered cowardice.
You are so wrong you stink. Anything else?

They are exercising their rights. They should not be punished for that. It is un-American.
Patriots make sacrifices including giving up liberties so our nation can be free.
The extreme right and left are so focused on their own needs they ignore what we need to do for the greater good.
These selfish assholes only ask what my country can do for me and they do not even consider what they can do for the country. Disgusting POS that can bring our country down.

I would not look at a history book now. It has been warped by Leftists.
You say you would not look at history book, now. Does the fact you said look and not read, at a book, means you cannot read. Not surprising.
When someone is as stupid as you there is a reason.

You say you would not look at history book, now. Does the fact you said look and not read, at a book, means you cannot read. Not surprising.
When someone is as stupid as you there is a reason.
Disagreeing with you makes no one stupid and I am no exception.

It’s Americanism at its Best to refuse a mandate or any attempted oppression that does not have the full function of law to back it up.
What about the decades of mandates for children to have polio, measles, mumps and TB or they cannot go to public school.
That was not argued because it was not a bunch of self-centered, cowardly dumbasses whining like a bunch of babies.
What about mandates to serve in the military and fight in a war where many have been killed.
I am sure a tough dumbass like you does not follow the mandate to wear a seat belt or buy insurance before you drive.
Who the hell does the government think they are telling us what side of the street to drive on.
What is this bullshit about having to wear pants to get into a restaurant.
Yea, dude. Americanism at it's best; absolute bullshit. It is an example of the worst Americans. Our enemies love the fact Americans attack our government more than China and Russia.

Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country.
In WWII and Viet Nam, individuals were mandated to serve in our military to fight in the wars against our enemy.
The wars since have been fought by a volunteer military. It has proved to provide all personnel needed.
In the fight against COVID our nation has gone back to mandating all citizens receive the vaccine and adhere to mask protocol. The US and all western nations have determined this is how COVID will be neutralized and stop destroying our normal way of life.
The countries who have the most citizens willing to do what their nations ask, to fight COVID, are the most successful. Israel is a great example. While having a surge in late summer, they introduced the booster and now their cases are plummeting. Some of the lowest infection rates in the world.
The US has been hit the hardest and continues to struggle because of too many selfish citizens driven by fear and refuse to do what their nation asks for the common good. Thank goodness we did not have these cowards refusing to serve in WWII or we would all be Nazis now.

Many of us are refusing to take this snake juice due to the deaths, injuries that are occurring because of it.

Many of us are refusing to take this snake juice due to the deaths, injuries that are occurring because of it.
You are not taking because of chicken shit fear. Read the facts. Go to many sources. Go to sources from all over the world. There is more risk of dying from COVID, even if you are healthy, if you do not take the vaccine than dying from the vaccine.
There is small risk of adverse effects or death from the vaccine but take the risk for the common good. Over 200 million patriotic American have for their country.
There are a group of dumbass, chickenshits that will not take a risk for the greater good.
We have never had so many cowards in our country. sad

America had 2223 deaths per million population
Korea had 52 deaths per million pop

South Korea didn't have to shutdown its business and they didn't have to pay out trillions of dollars in stimulus money.

Korea is our friend and they would've shared their techniques for combating COVID.

All it would've taken is a little cooperation.
South Korea had an aggressive testing and tracing program while Trump went golfing and rallying.

What about the decades of mandates for children to have polio, measles, mumps and TB or they cannot go to public school.
That was not argued because it was not a bunch of self-centered, cowardly dumbasses whining like a bunch of babies.
What about mandates to serve in the military and fight in a war where many have been killed.
I am sure a tough dumbass like you does not follow the mandate to wear a seat belt or buy insurance before you drive.
Who the hell does the government think they are telling us what side of the street to drive on.
What is this bullshit about having to wear pants to get into a restaurant.
Yea, dude. Americanism at it's best; absolute bullshit. It is an example of the worst Americans. Our enemies love the fact Americans attack our government more than China and Russia.
All researched for years before being released to public, Right now the public IS the research

You are not taking because of chicken shit fear. Read the facts. Go to many sources. Go to sources from all over the world. There is more risk of dying from COVID, even if you are healthy, if you do not take the vaccine than dying from the vaccine.
There is small risk of adverse effects or death from the vaccine but take the risk for the common good. Over 200 million patriotic American have for their country.
There are a group of dumbass, chickenshits that will not take a risk for the greater good.
We have never had so many cowards in our country. sad

I'm not taking it because I know how dangerous it is and what it does to the blood and immune system. I don't live in fear. It's sad that so many, yourself included, are so terrified and afraid. The real cowards are the ones who perpetrated this bioengineered virus and those who are complicit in it's sinister cover up. I know three people who died from taking this injection.

And quite of few of you MAGA devotees are failing miserably...

View attachment 553642
I've had the virus---and now have natural immunity. You have what? A fear or a need to control others and weaker immunity that will force you to 1) live in fear for the rest of your life and 2) Very likely long term side effects of the shot.

I'm a taxpayer, and I am tired of paying for this stupid "vaccine" that isn't even a vaccine----if you want the vaccine, you get it and YOU pay for it.

Patriots make sacrifices including giving up liberties so our nation can be free.
The extreme right and left are so focused on their own needs they ignore what we need to do for the greater good.
These selfish assholes only ask what my country can do for me and they do not even consider what they can do for the country. Disgusting POS that can bring our country down.
Patriots do things that make sense and actually help.
Taking the vaccine doesn't help----natural immunity is better and safer and longer term than these faux vaccines.
Emotional manipulation from idiots trying to control people even in their choice of shots is bizarre and rather telling of said people being selfish assholes. If you have the shot and you think it works, why the fuck do you care about the rest of us who know it doesn't work or for some other reason don't want the shot that doesn't work or work long term and isn't fully tested.

Forum List

Back