Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

Do it for the children.

What is your position on abortion?

Unless you are totally opposed to it, and agree with me that anyone who has any willing part in it should be prosecuted for murder; you have no credibility whatsoever in claiming any concern for children.

That would remain equally true, even if what you were claiming to advocate “for the children” was something that was of actual benefit to children, and not just the worthless, harmful, tyrannical bullshit that you are trying to sell with that slogan.

Commies try to sell that Americanism is about obedience and servitude when in fact Americanism is about independence and liberty.
Our founding Fathers are turning over in their graves listening to an entitled asshole like you.
All you care about is your freedom. The true patriots come together and fight for OUR freedom. When an enemy threatens OUR freedom we come together and defeat the enemy.
COVID is taking away our freedoms now. If we do not suck it up and give up a few liberties, in the short term, to make sure this pandemic and future pandemics do not rob the freedom of future generations. During the history of our country good Americns have done, just that, so we have our freedoms today.
The self-centered, stupid, cowardly group enabling COVID are an emba
Bibble babble as much as you want but everyday life for everyday true Americans never is and never was about serving to the whims of government. It always IS about how government can assist us to achieve and maintain liberty and freedom. Sorry commie.
I am guessing you are on welfare, food stamps and everything else the government can do for you.
Those of us who give to our country are taken advantage of by POS like you.

The Deep State government is taking away individual freedom and liberty. Patriots back in the day were individualists (today called White Supremists), but probably would have temporarily got together to correct the problem by now. :heehee:

Unless you are totally opposed to it, and agree with me that anyone who has any willing part in it should be prosecuted for murder; you have no credibility whatsoever in claiming any concern for children.

That would remain equally true, even if what you were claiming to advocate “for the children” was something that was of actual benefit to children, and not just the worthless, harmful, tyrannical bullshit that you are trying to sell with that slogan.
You believe a woman should not have a choice on abortion. You want the government to not give a woman a choice on abortion. Yet you want the government to give people a choice on a COVID vaccine because their health is none of the government's business. That is hypocritical.
I personally want to do what will result in the fewest abortions possible in society. If you make abortion illegal it may not minimize the abortions in the US. The US outlawed alcohol and Americans drank more than they ever did.
As far as the law goes, I will leave it to women to make the determination. I do not think it is fair the law only deals with women. Maybe a male who impregnates a woman who has an abortion should be castrated. How many men, who have sex with a woman, confirms, if she becomes pregnant, they are both committed to having the baby and supporting until 18.

The Deep State government is taking away individual freedom and liberty. Patriots back in the day were individualists (today called White Supremists), but probably would have temporarily got together to correct the problem by now. :heehee:
Freedom is not freedom if it tramps on another's freedom.
The right to life is more important than the freedom of a fricking coward to whine and refuse a shot.

You believe a woman should not have a choice on abortion. You want the government to not give a woman a choice on abortion. Yet you want the government to give people a choice on a COVID vaccine because their health is none of the government's business. That is hypocritical.
I personally want to do what will result in the fewest abortions possible in society. If you make abortion illegal it may not minimize the abortions in the US. The US outlawed alcohol and Americans drank more than they ever did.
As far as the law goes, I will leave it to women to make the determination. I do not think it is fair the law only deals with women. Maybe a male who impregnates a woman who has an abortion should be castrated. How many men, who have sex with a woman, confirms, if she becomes pregnant, they are both committed to having the baby and supporting until 18.

There, we have it, then.

If you truly cared about the well-being of children, then you would absolutely be opposed to allowing them to be murdered in cold blood under any circumstances.

This proves, beyond any doubt, that your expressed concern “for the children” in any earlier post using that slogan as an excuse of irrational and illegal; government abuses was an outright lie. Your only use for children is for emotional bait to support a malicious political position that cannot be supported from truth or reason.

And renders highly ironic this post you wrote while I was writing mine…

The right to life is more important than the freedom of a fricking coward to whine and refuse a shot.

Why is the right to life “more important” than someone else's right not to be used a a test subject in a risky medical experiment that does nothing to protect the life about which you claim concern, and yet not more important than the right of a woman to deliberately and maliciously kill the person whose life is at stake?

Last edited:
There, we have it, then.

If you truly cared about the well-being of children, then you would absolutely be opposed to allowing them to be murdered in cold blood under any circumstances.

This proves, beyond any doubt, that your expressed concern “for the children” in any earlier post using that slogan as an excuse of irrational and illegal; government abuses was an outright lie. Your only use for children is for emotional bait to support a malicious political position that cannot be supported from truth or reason.

And renders highly ironic this post you wrote while I was writing mine…

Why is the right to life “more important” than someone else's right not to be used a a test subject in a risky medical experiment that does nothing to protect the life about which you claim concern, and yet not more important than the right of a woman to deliberately and maliciously kill the person whose life is at stake?
Many more abortions will happen in the USA because of people like you. I want to do everything possible to minimize the number of abortions.
Sitting on your high horse and declaring abortion illegal will not do that. It is typical of a selfish, lazy person like yourself. Much needs to be done to eliminate the situations of when abortion happens. Sex education, birth control, counseling. How about doing something that brings accountability to males.
How about being part of well over 200 million Americans taking the vaccine and facing small risks so future generations will not be paralyzed by a pandemic. You are too fearful.
What a disgusting human being. Too lazy to do the hard work needed to minimize abortions. Too fearful to take the vaccine. You are pathetic.

explain. You tramp on mine every fking day.

the baby has no rights according to this fool. how out of touch.

Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country.
In WWII and Viet Nam, individuals were mandated to serve in our military to fight in the wars against our enemy.
The wars since have been fought by a volunteer military. It has proved to provide all personnel needed.
In the fight against COVID our nation has gone back to mandating all citizens receive the vaccine and adhere to mask protocol. The US and all western nations have determined this is how COVID will be neutralized and stop destroying our normal way of life.
The countries who have the most citizens willing to do what their nations ask, to fight COVID, are the most successful. Israel is a great example. While having a surge in late summer, they introduced the booster and now their cases are plummeting. Some of the lowest infection rates in the world.
The US has been hit the hardest and continues to struggle because of too many selfish citizens driven by fear and refuse to do what their nation asks for the common good. Thank goodness we did not have these cowards refusing to serve in WWII or we would all be Nazis now.

And now Science(TM) says masks and vaccines are no big deal because polls say Democrats are going to get slaughtered in elections this year.

How’s it feel being such a useful idiot to parrot such garbage?

Many more abortions will happen in the USA because of people like you. I want to do everything possible to minimize the number of abortions.
Sitting on your high horse and declaring abortion illegal will not do that. It is typical of a selfish, lazy person like yourself. Much needs to be done to eliminate the situations of when abortion happens. Sex education, birth control, counseling. How about doing something that brings accountability to males.
How about being part of well over 200 million Americans taking the vaccine and facing small risks so future generations will not be paralyzed by a pandemic. You are too fearful.
What a disgusting human being. Too lazy to do the hard work needed to minimize abortions. Too fearful to take the vaccine. You are pathetic.
How does taking the vaccine help others? It will only protect the person getting the vaccine from getting it worse. Right now it is just like the flu shot.

Forum List

Back