Kamala Harris to Wall Street Journal: "I am Ready to Serve as President, there’s no question about that"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
God help us all! Nevertheless this commenter nails it.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

Law of Nations, 1758 law book defines "natural born citizen"

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

God help us all! Nevertheless this commenter nails it.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

Law of Nations, 1758 law book defines "natural born citizen"

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

wrong

President of what? The Saturday Night Truck Stop Knee Pad Society?

I do not like Harris's actions from when she was prosecutor but I'll never understand this line of reasoning.

Is it some kind of icky thing for you to understand that women also have sex?

I do not like Harris's actions from when she was prosecutor but I'll never understand this line of reasoning.

I guess he doesn't like having sex with women.

It's one thing to oppose Harris based on policy, people have that right, but when we start talking about knee pads and shit, the opposition to Harris is not based on anything legitimate.

Shes well prepared to be president. She is certainly a better choice than what Republicans have to offer.
Shes well prepared to be president.
qualified, yes.

"The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:

• Be a natural-born citizen of the United States

• Be at least 35 years old

• Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years"

Prepared?

hardly.

It's one thing to oppose Harris based on policy, people have that right, but when we start talking about knee pads and shit, the opposition to Harris is not based on anything legitimate.

As she did to so many black folks when she was a former District Attorney, she's gonna put yall back in chains.

Never forget she is a paid- up Mother Wepper Fuck Bag -- 2011 Young Global Leader from memory .
A Deep State and WEF floating Turd .

Forum List

Back