This military protects us all’: Why some Arabs choose to serve in the IDF

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is the argument that dignified Israel’s will use. The demonic ones seek to divide people by race or religion

This military protects us all’: Why some Arabs choose to serve in the IDF​

Hats off to Russian news networks for covering the Israel Palestine war with neutrality. Unlike some of the radical media in the USA, which is engaging in poor coverage of the war.

Like with the Russia Ukraine war I’m neutral and can recognize good people on both sides. The big difference is Ukraine has the backing of Western military equipment and western powers. Gaza has nothing , Hamas is incapable of protecting the people of Gaza.

There are Black Jews and Bedouin Arabs in the IDF , But no Jews in the IRG or HAMAS or Hezbollah
There was a few Jews serving in the Iranian military. I recall a video on YouTube from 7-10 years ago of the Iran military celebrating the funeral of an Iranian Jew who served them. There’s about 20,000 Jews living in Iran.

But yes, I don’t know of any Jews serving Hamas… many Arab Christians have served Palestinian military groups though.

There was a few Jews serving in the Iranian military. I recall a video on YouTube from 7-10 years ago of the Iran military celebrating the funeral of an Iranian Jew who served them. There’s about 20,000 Jews living in Iran.

But yes, I don’t know of any Jews serving Hamas… many Arab Christians have served Palestinian military groups though.
The Lebanese Christians ( Druze Militias ) were hostile to Iran& Hezbollah

This is the argument that dignified Israel’s will use. The demonic ones seek to divide people by race or religion

Hats off to Russian news networks for covering the Israel Palestine war with neutrality. Unlike some of the radical media in the USA, which is engaging in poor coverage of the war.

Like with the Russia Ukraine war I’m neutral and can recognize good people on both sides. The big difference is Ukraine has the backing of Western military equipment and western powers. Gaza has nothing , Hamas is incapable of protecting the people of Gaza.
It's an easy job and it gives you another card to play if the Israeli government decides that you and your family need to go. I can see why some would go for it.

A Jew in the IRG today 😆🤣😝
It’s a fact. You can find the video somewhere on YouTube.

I remove the politics from the issues and Look for the facts. Whether it is russia Ukraine or Israel Palestine or Iran for that matter.

I don’t support the Iranian government or admire them. They are far too conservative. But the facts are they have about 20,000 Iranian Jews in Iran. Some of them serve the Iranian military.

I would prefer the monarchy of Iran over the current Iranian gov.

It's an easy job and it gives you another card to play if the Israeli government decides that you and your family need to go. I can see why some would go for it.
The facts are that a lot of Palestinians reject Hamas and they want to return to Palestinian Arab nationalism. Back in the 1950s or 1980s when they had Christians in their highest ranks. Hamas leaders are living like millionaires in Qatar… while brave Palestinians are fighting for their land and beliefs in Gaza .

Israel IDF does include some Christians and Muslims. It’s overwhelmingly Jewish but it is interesting nonetheless. And you could read the article. You can actually see Muslim Israelis saying how they feel of deep connection Israel. Nobody can take it away from them. That’s how they feel. Take note Lisa558

It’s a fact. You can find the video somewhere on YouTube.

I remove the politics from the issues and Look for the facts. Whether it is russia Ukraine or Israel Palestine or Iran for that matter.

I don’t support the Iranian government or admire them. They are far too conservative. But the facts are they have about 20,000 Iranian Jews in Iran. Some of them serve the Iranian military.

I would prefer the monarchy of Iran over the current Iranian gov.
There are more Iranian Jews on any given day ( Including Sunday) in the San Fernando Valley than there are in ALL of Iran . Your living in the past ( 95% of the Iranian Jews have left Iran over the last 45 + Years ) so yes there might be a handful of Non Practicing Ethnic only Iranian Jews in the Entire Iranian Military .

There are more Iranian Jews on any given day ( Including Sunday) in the San Fernando Valley than there are in ALL of Iran . Your living in the past ( 95% of the Iranian Jews have left Iran over the last 45 + Years ) so yes there might be a handful of Non Practicing Ethnic only Iranian Jews in the Entire Iranian Military .
Israel was offering them someone else's land and possessions for free. They've done a great job recruiting Jewish people from the region.

Israel was offering them someone else's land and possessions for free. They've done a great job recruiting Jewish people from the region.
Fuck Israel many Iranian Jews came to West LA / Beverly Hills / Santa Monica ...Via New York .there are more Iranian Jews in Culver City / Beverly Hills. Than there are Iranian Jews in Israel

I understand that. But 20,000 in Iran is a very significant number. Because in some of the other Muslim majority countries, there’s like 10 Jews in each country.

There are still significant numbers of jews in Iran and Turkey, for example.

Iraq used to have a very high Christian population. But after the US invasion many of them left.

Lebanon still has a very high Christian population

^ Believes yarmulkes are for covering Jews’ horns

While Haredim (ultra orthodox Jews) choose not to serve in the army, they are still target by racist Arab Muslims with a "palestinian" ID or not.

Forum List

Back