Kamala Harris to Wall Street Journal: "I am Ready to Serve as President, there’s no question about that"

She can't say what she is not. You guys made up this narrative about her and we all know why.
Her disapproval rating today is higher than her approval rating has ever been. You just can't say what she is-- T.O.A.S.T.

Her disapproval rating today is higher than her approval rating has ever been. You just can't say what she is-- T.O.A.S.T.
I don't pay much attention to right wing narratives and the approval ratings generated by such right-wing narratives. Harris was deemed unqualified before she stepped in the office, and we as black people know full well why. It has nothing to do with her skill.

I don't pay much attention to right wing narratives and the approval ratings generated by such right-wing narratives. Harris was deemed unqualified before she stepped in the office, and we as black people know full well why. It has nothing to do with her skill.
Lol

Yeah. She’s an oppressed minority. 🤣

You are correct. It was because she was literally the least popular candidate in the DNC stable. We white people know too: She was picked to appease BLM.

List a single accomplishment by her. Start with her first task Biden gave her: Solving the border crisis.

God help us all! Nevertheless this commenter nails it.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

Law of Nations, 1758 law book defines "natural born citizen"

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

:scared1:

It's one thing to oppose Harris based on policy, people have that right, but when we start talking about knee pads and shit, the opposition to Harris is not based on anything legitimate.
Based on how she worked her way up, Moron.

On her knees.

(Kamala Harris is a naturalized citizen via the 14th amendment who is not eligible for either top office of the United States.

A Natural born citizen does NOT owe their citizenship to congressional legislation like the 14th amendment as Anchor Baby Kamala Harris does.

Anchor babies with foreign parents and competing citizenships at birth DO NOT meet the strict requirement of "Natural Born Citizens", this is a designation ONLY given for the President and VP of the United States, it is therefore something more than just simple citizenship.

"§ 212 - Citizens and Natives. The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights")

lol

She means, she's ready to service the president. :p

Well, overlooking the fact that she may not even be constitutionally legal to serve as president, doesn't her saying she is ready for the job really take a swipe at what the job actually IS as president??? I mean, if she can handle it, who is next up, the paper boy or my bartender?
Well, overlooking the fact that she may not even be constitutionally legal to serve as president,
she's legal

I don't pay much attention to right wing narratives and the approval ratings generated by such right-wing narratives.
:lalala:

Passing the torch...

1707835380325.png

she's legal

Maybe we need to tighten up the definition. Plenty of good people to choose from without having to pick someone who was born to a Jamaican and an East Indian both born in other countries then moved here as adults. I prefer leaders who were born to native born natural Americans who put this country first above all.

Bullshit!

Maybe we need to tighten up the definition. Plenty of good people to choose from without having to pick someone who was born to a Jamaican and an East Indian both born in other countries then moved here as adults. I prefer leaders who were born to native born natural Americans who put this country first above all.
maybe until that happens, you stop trying to imitate a clock

Forum List

Back