This Russian POW Has The Heart of a Lion

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I see Novichok in this POW's future. He better ask for asylum in Ukraine.

Watch as he explains how Putin deceived the invading troops, and then watch as he calls on his comrades still in the field to lay down their arms.

Amazing stuff.

I have transcribed the video in case you don't want to watch it.

REPORTER: Some Russian captives told that they had to "rescue" Ukraine from something, that people would welcome you here. Were you also told this?

FIRST RUSSIAN POW: Sure, we were told that Ukraine allegedly, we were told this while being in Russia, via media, that Ukraine is dominated, literally I'm 100% wrong now, don't judge too harshly, Ukraine's territory is dominated by fascists' regime, nationalists, Nazis have seized power. Ordinary people need some help to get rid of this "yoke". This was the aim. Obviously, this information was unilateral information. Of course, we have internet. Sometimes we get something from some other sources. We could do a little analysis, but we had some doubts. We did not know the situation for sure. I personally, just when we entered this territory, when I watched the address of the professional boxers, your boxers. Back home I always loved watching them, Usyk and Lomachenko, they are my favorite. I mean that when I say it. These people are just ready to take arms. They told, "We didn't call you here." And I feel shame that we came to this country, to this territory, Ukraine's territory.

This woman is just standing and crying. I feel shame. I don't know why we were doing it. We knew very little. We were too little in our thoughts. We brought sorrow to this land. Don't know how much time is needed to purge everything. Is this redemption possible? We will go to jail, or whatever we deserve. We're ready for everything. But will it mean a redemption?

I feel sorry for the people left in Russia. They are not guilty. Their guilt is that they are misinformed. Some do not even have the internet. They have no chance to use something alternative. They are constantly brainwashed. They get this unilateral information that Ukraine is seized by fascists, etc.

Maybe I really deserved to learn this lesson, oh Lord, so I could finally see and try to tell it to those who are in Russia. Maybe they do not really realized what's going on here. I'm frank with you. For those who would watch this video, you might think about me whatever you want. That I was forced, intimidated, or the text was prepared in advance, whatever, I'll give it to you straight.

If someone came to my territory, I would do the same these people did. And I would be right! And they are right now. While I have to sit here and offer excuses! I do not understand what am I offering these excuses for. My grandpa fought! I am here like a death-squads member. This is my personal feeling regarding Russian armed forces.

If they can hear me. Guys, be brave! It is easier for me, I'm in this situation already. You are in a tense situation, going against your own commander. But this is genocide. The people are just killed. Ukrainian people and we, as Russians, get our for invading foreign country. This is right. From the one hand, this is not right. From the other, this is right. From Ukraine's side, this is right. From Russia's side, that's wrong.

Russia cannot win here anyway. All the variants are obvious.
Even if we go till the very end. I hope this will never happen, though. We can invade the territory, but we cannot invade the people. We would not be able to keep this territory. And total emptiness would be around us. We would live like on the island. No one would talk to us. And this would be fair! Russian would be ashamed to confess that he's Russian! He would always get thump on the head for the deeds we do now.

I'm begging you, stop until it's too late. Give us a chance to come back home. Make a right choice. Go back home. People have started rallying there. They have begun to realize something. Not too much, but still. Our task is to avoid total destruction of these two nations.

This is terrible. I've never seen anything before. Never thought that at the end of my life I would face something like that! This opportunity, I do not need it. My mom does not need it! I can only imagine her emotional state.

I'd like to add something. I cannot find the words to say sorry to the Ukrainian people. Try to find enough strength to move past the memory. If not, we will understand. We will not succeed without your help here.

What do I mean? People in the Russian army and in the Federal National Guard Troops Service located here, many of them are just embarrassed. They do not want war! They do not want to kill you, Ukrainians. Trust me. It might sound weird, people with weapons who came to your land do not mean to kill you. But I 100% assure you, ask anyone. No one wants to kill.

I'm not talking about the captives. Just go to Russia and ask, "Do you need Ukrainians' blood?" I'm sure that only an idiot would say, "Yes."

Or not even Ukrainian - the blood of some other man! This is just a disease, this is called cannibalism.

So help us deal with this problem. We have a real problem. We won't be able to stop right now. The flywheel has already started. Therefore, with your help, to those who surrender as prisoners, pluck up your courage! Save their health and life, what is it for? Because if you make efforts to ensure the maximum number of them die, no one will come to our homeland and no one will tell about what happened here.

It's easier to kill than to give birth to someone. Even if a third of those who come back will be able to tell about it correctly. This will already be a big benefit, and thanks to you this will happen. And thanks to your country, you will become winners not only physically, but also spiritually. It is very important you just knock everyone to the ground. I just sincerely hope for your mercy towards those people who will come out to you with their hands up, or those wounded.

We should not sow death. It's better to sow life. And now you have a great opportunity to do so.

That's all.

SECOND RUSSIAN POW: I wanted to add that when we were taken prisoner, we were taken to the hospital and given medical treatment. All of us were wounded, and we were treated.

Just listen to this situation. They say that allegedly high-precision weapons destroy only military units somewhere. This is all false. I heard air raid sirens all night. I went to bed and prayed that the shell just didn't target me.

People here are just like us.

I seriously doubt this is real.

This could be anyone.

However, if it is real.

I hope when the Russians finally defeat these bone brains they hang him publicly as an example.

Then put his head on a pike in Red Square.

So parading POWs in front of cameras, having them read a script, while pointing a gun at their head is acceptable now?

POW's many times will admit to anything and repeat whatever the enemy has instructed them to say. In order to stop being tortured or executed and receive food. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
I seriously doubt this is real.

This could be anyone.

However, if it is real.

I hope when the Russians finally defeat these bone brains they hang him publicly as an example.

Then put his head on a pike in Red Square.
But you're not a Russian sock puppet huh?

They bombed a MATERNITY HOSPITAL

“Today Russia committed a huge crime,” said Volodymir Nikulin, a top regional police official, standing in the wreckage. “It is a war crime without any justification.”

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy wrote on Twitter that there were “people, children under the wreckage” and called the strike an “atrocity.” Video shared by Zelenskyy showed cheerfully painted hallways strewn with twisted metal.
“There are few things more depraved than targeting the vulnerable and defenseless,” British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted, adding that Russian President Vladimir Putin will be held “to account for his terrible crimes.”

But you're not a Russian sock puppet huh?
robot-dancing.gif

I see Novichok in this POW's future. He better ask for asylum in Ukraine.

Watch as he explains how Putin deceived the invading troops, and then watch as he calls on his comrades still in the field to lay down their arms.

Amazing stuff.

I have transcribed the video in case you don't want to watch it.

REPORTER: Some Russian captives told that they had to "rescue" Ukraine from something, that people would welcome you here. Were you also told this?

FIRST RUSSIAN POW: Sure, we were told that Ukraine allegedly, we were told this while being in Russia, via media, that Ukraine is dominated, literally I'm 100% wrong now, don't judge too harshly, Ukraine's territory is dominated by fascists' regime, nationalists, Nazis have seized power. Ordinary people need some help to get rid of this "yoke". This was the aim. Obviously, this information was unilateral information. Of course, we have internet. Sometimes we get something from some other sources. We could do a little analysis, but we had some doubts. We did not know the situation for sure. I personally, just when we entered this territory, when I watched the address of the professional boxers, your boxers. Back home I always loved watching them, Usyk and Lomachenko, they are my favorite. I mean that when I say it. These people are just ready to take arms. They told, "We didn't call you here." And I feel shame that we came to this country, to this territory, Ukraine's territory.

This woman is just standing and crying. I feel shame. I don't know why we were doing it. We knew very little. We were too little in our thoughts. We brought sorrow to this land. Don't know how much time is needed to purge everything. Is this redemption possible? We will go to jail, or whatever we deserve. We're ready for everything. But will it mean a redemption?

I feel sorry for the people left in Russia. They are not guilty. Their guilt is that they are misinformed. Some do not even have the internet. They have no chance to use something alternative. They are constantly brainwashed. They get this unilateral information that Ukraine is seized by fascists, etc.

Maybe I really deserved to learn this lesson, oh Lord, so I could finally see and try to tell it to those who are in Russia. Maybe they do not really realized what's going on here. I'm frank with you. For those who would watch this video, you might think about me whatever you want. That I was forced, intimidated, or the text was prepared in advance, whatever, I'll give it to you straight.

If someone came to my territory, I would do the same these people did. And I would be right! And they are right now. While I have to sit here and offer excuses! I do not understand what am I offering these excuses for. My grandpa fought! I am here like a death-squads member. This is my personal feeling regarding Russian armed forces.

If they can hear me. Guys, be brave! It is easier for me, I'm in this situation already. You are in a tense situation, going against your own commander. But this is genocide. The people are just killed. Ukrainian people and we, as Russians, get our for invading foreign country. This is right. From the one hand, this is not right. From the other, this is right. From Ukraine's side, this is right. From Russia's side, that's wrong.

Russia cannot win here anyway. All the variants are obvious.
Even if we go till the very end. I hope this will never happen, though. We can invade the territory, but we cannot invade the people. We would not be able to keep this territory. And total emptiness would be around us. We would live like on the island. No one would talk to us. And this would be fair! Russian would be ashamed to confess that he's Russian! He would always get thump on the head for the deeds we do now.

I'm begging you, stop until it's too late. Give us a chance to come back home. Make a right choice. Go back home. People have started rallying there. They have begun to realize something. Not too much, but still. Our task is to avoid total destruction of these two nations.

This is terrible. I've never seen anything before. Never thought that at the end of my life I would face something like that! This opportunity, I do not need it. My mom does not need it! I can only imagine her emotional state.

I'd like to add something. I cannot find the words to say sorry to the Ukrainian people. Try to find enough strength to move past the memory. If not, we will understand. We will not succeed without your help here.

What do I mean? People in the Russian army and in the Federal National Guard Troops Service located here, many of them are just embarrassed. They do not want war! They do not want to kill you, Ukrainians. Trust me. It might sound weird, people with weapons who came to your land do not mean to kill you. But I 100% assure you, ask anyone. No one wants to kill.

I'm not talking about the captives. Just go to Russia and ask, "Do you need Ukrainians' blood?" I'm sure that only an idiot would say, "Yes."

Or not even Ukrainian - the blood of some other man! This is just a disease, this is called cannibalism.

So help us deal with this problem. We have a real problem. We won't be able to stop right now. The flywheel has already started. Therefore, with your help, to those who surrender as prisoners, pluck up your courage! Save their health and life, what is it for? Because if you make efforts to ensure the maximum number of them die, no one will come to our homeland and no one will tell about what happened here.

It's easier to kill than to give birth to someone. Even if a third of those who come back will be able to tell about it correctly. This will already be a big benefit, and thanks to you this will happen. And thanks to your country, you will become winners not only physically, but also spiritually. It is very important you just knock everyone to the ground. I just sincerely hope for your mercy towards those people who will come out to you with their hands up, or those wounded.

We should not sow death. It's better to sow life. And now you have a great opportunity to do so.

That's all.

SECOND RUSSIAN POW: I wanted to add that when we were taken prisoner, we were taken to the hospital and given medical treatment. All of us were wounded, and we were treated.

Just listen to this situation. They say that allegedly high-precision weapons destroy only military units somewhere. This is all false. I heard air raid sirens all night. I went to bed and prayed that the shell just didn't target me.

People here are just like us.

he's missing some front teeth...

Does anyone truly believe that a mission is ever fully transparent to the world let alone a basic soldier? You are given orders and you follow them, that's the deal you make. Some are even suggesting this could be a years long proxy war, not unlike so many in the past.

If you sign up for military duty you hope that your leaders will only send you to war if fully necessary. Regardless, you bravely face the adversary, just as the Ukranians are doing right now. That's ones duty as a solider and why soldiers in the West are so highly respected.

No other job or position in life in the West has higher prestige and broad admiration than that of a military member who faces direct risk.

Almost certainly there was a more peaceful solution. I could never send men to kill and die unless I was absolutely convinced it was necessary for my own nations survival now or in the future.

Fake News.. ... :cuckoo:
Hun, you do know that they know that hospitals, orphanages, schools, apartment buildings etc have been targeted by putin and blown up. This is not a new tactic for PUTIN btw. Attacking civilians is his normal behavior.

I remember the first Gulf War when the media hysteria and congressional hearings was about Saddam's soldiers throwing babies out of incubators and old people off life support. In order to send the medical equipment back to Iraq.
All of which later turn out to be total lies. ... :cuckoo:

he's missing some front teeth...
They were all wounded when captured. Duh.

And Russian dentistry leaves a lot to be desired. Anyone can be a dentist. No license.

If you can afford the tools, you can be a dentist.

Does anyone truly believe that a mission is ever fully transparent to the world let alone a basic soldier? You are given orders and you follow them, that's the deal you make. Some are even suggesting this could be a years long proxy war, not unlike so many in the past.
It would require more than the current 150,000 soldiers in Ukraine to occupy that country for any length of time.

And they would be picked off just like our troops were picked off by insurgents in Iraq.

There sure are a lot of useful idiots on this forum!

But we already knew that.

I've been watching videos from Ukraine for a while on Telegram. A lot of them are protests by Ukrainian civilians running off the Russian soldiers from their towns. They even cleared a Russian tank from their city center. A Ukrainian stood on top of the tank waving a giant Ukrainian flag as the tank retreated.

It's beautiful.

The Russian soldiers know they fucked up and were misinformed by Putin.

And now the rubles in their pocket are worth less than a US penny. That's not going to go down well.

I remember the first Gulf War when the media hysteria and congressional hearings was about Saddam's soldiers throwing babies out of incubators and old people off life support. In order to send the medical equipment back to Iraq.
All of which later turn out to be total lies. ... :cuckoo:
You haven't turned on your TV in the last couple of days to see apartment buildings/hospitals/schools etc bombed out? Really?

Forum List

Back