How far down the tubes are democrats going to let this economy go before they reverse course?

What are you talking about? Unemployment is under 5% right now, it was over 20% in 2020 under the last Administration. The economy is doing quite well.
Are the figures being manipulated ? Everywhere one looks you see help wanted or hiring signs in the windows of businesses.... What's up with that ? They tried to tell us that there was no shortage in the grocery stores (liars).... What else are they lying about ??

The US economy is dangerously close to a crisis.
The stock market is crashing.
Inflation is skyrocketing.
The truckers are going to strike any day now because of the price of diesel.
The democrats don't care or they would be changing direction.

Any chance they wake up in the near future or are we doomed till the next administration?

At least Clinton was smart enough to pivot.
Dude, I’ve been telling everyone for years that the left’s ultimate Agenda is to destroy America and Western Civilization.

You really think that now they’ve stolen the election and have complete power they will pass this opportunity up? They want WW3 with Russia.

1646880636647.png

1646880652265.png

Yup, were all pretty well ....... doooomed.. :eusa_doh:

alas .. the rise of the greedy and stupid people... and yup, Biden type voters..

.:beer:

Dude, I’ve been telling everyone for years that the left’s ultimate Agenda is to destroy America and Western Civilization.

You really think that now they’ve stolen the election and have complete power they will pass this opportunity up? They want WW3 with Russia.
Seek some help.
All of you.

This site and Fake News are destroying you.

Any chance they wake up in the near future or are we doomed till the next administration?

I don't know honestly but I can tell you. They will let it get as bad as it can until it gets to the point where it begins to effect them personally. They don't represent or care about america or Americans, all they care about is their own political gain and financial gain and aside from that they do not care about america as long as it's nice in their backyard.

So it will get worse until it starts effecting them and from what Ive seen when it does effect them they won't try and fix things, they will try to impose their will which so far has been like them trying to keep sand by gripping it in a fist.

Apparently you don't understand the democratic mind. When something doesn't work then you just do more of what doesn't work because if you continue doing more of what doesn't work, eventually it's bound to work.

Forum List

Back