Pro-Israel Right Declares War on Candace Owens

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This is an embarrassment for a segment of the American right. Many supporters of Israel are polite and honorable. Others though are acting just like the BLM far left accusing anybody and everybody who criticizes anything about Israel as being racist.

Candace Owens is immensely popular in the United States. She is a great conservative. She stands by traditional values. She stands up for American history. She criticize the BLM riots. She has a huge following even with these segments of pro Israel. People are trying to destroy her. It’s not going to work well for the opponents of Candace Owens.

The idea that Owen is some kind of anti-Israel racist is completely made up. Her comments surrounding Israel are often taken out of context. She is criticizing what see believes is poor policy by Israeli gov officials …she’s not saying Israel as a country shouldn’t exist.

Last edited:

This is an embarrassment for a segment of the American right. Many supporters of Israel are polite and honorable. Others though are acting just like the BLM far left accusing anybody and everybody who criticizes anything about Israel as being racist.

Candace Owens is immensely popular in the United States. She is a great conservative. She stands by traditional values. She stands up for American history. She criticize the BLM riots. She has a huge following even with these segments of pro Israel. People are trying to destroy her. It’s not going to work well for the opponents of Candace Owens.

The idea that Owen is some kind of anti-Israel racist is completely made up. Her comments surrounding Israel are often taken out of context. She is criticizing what see believes is poor policy by Israeli gov officials …she’s not saying Israel as a country shouldn’t exist.

"acting like the BLM far left"........bye bye credibility, hello partisan rant.

Right-Wing-Nut-Jobs gonna Nut-job.

Whaddayagonnado?

Why does she hate Israel, the West and America so much?
What do you suggest ?
That she starts lying just to please people like you ?

Israel is a disgusting nation right now .
Run by insane Nazis .
Until the people get rid of Nutty and his evil cronies , they must accept that they are labelled a pariah nation .

What do you suggest ?
That she starts lying just to please people like you ?

Israel is a disgusting nation right now .
Run by insane Nazis .
Until the people get rid of Nutty and his evil cronies , they must accept that they are labelled a pariah nation .

This post has been rated retarded.jpg

Some prominent supporters of Israel have started acting like BLM savages. Calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist. And they are a disgrace to people who support Israel who can disagree respectfully with opposing viewpoints..

This is a new law for a segment of of the right wing sounding like crybabies. They are on the same level as the BLM cancel culture people.

God bless Candace Owens what an American Patriot she is …what a beautiful Christian she is. She’s going to have an incredible success on her own. Maybe she will do something with Tucker Carlson.

The Daily Wire Made an awful decision. Getting rid of one of their bigger stars.

Some prominent supporters of Israel have started acting like BLM savages. Calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist. And they are a disgrace to people who support Israel who can disagree respectfully with opposing viewpoints..

This is a new law for a segment of of the right wing sounding like crybabies. They are on the same level as the BLM cancel culture people.

God bless Candace Owens what an American Patriot she is …what a beautiful Christian she is. She’s going to have an incredible success on her own. Maybe she will do something with Tucker Carlson.

The Daily Wire Made an awful decision. Getting rid of one of their bigger stars.

I don't think she's a real conservative; I think she's a grifter along the lines of Ann Coulter. I don't trust her. I urge you to look into her past.

She's said some pretty antisemitic things. The co-founder of the site is Jewish. You would think you wouldn't want to piss off your employer. But Candace Owens is a hack. And a pretty vile human being as well.
She can go felate Tuck. Maybe he'll give her a platform. :)

She will land on her feet. I wish her the best.

I agree with her on many of her opinions, but I do not really enjoy her as a broadcaster.

Her pod grew old on me pretty fast, I listened to it for about a month when she first started at DW.

I don't think she's a real conservative; I think she's a grifter along the lines of Ann Coulter. I don't trust her. I urge you to look into her past.
I’ve seen her videos from 2016 and 17 back when I was a Democrat and I didn’t really agree with her.

Bought by 2020 the Democrat party in my opinion to the fire extreme left openly supporting anti-American hatred, the BLM woke mind virus and cancel culture … it was at that point that I realized people like Candace Owens and Tucker. Carlson are the good guys. They are all about common sense.

Candace is as real as it gets in one way to understand. This is her fearlessness. She had so much success, and when she sees something that is clearly right like caring for Palestinian children, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. That makes her a beautiful Christian. She has never even criticized Israel’s right to exist. Everything that has been put against her is completely made up and based on thought crimes.

The criticism of Candace Owens is based on thought crimes, so it’s no different than BLM criticism toward people.

She's said some pretty antisemitic things. The co-founder of the site is Jewish. You would think you wouldn't want to piss off your employer. But Candace Owens is a hack. And a pretty vile human being as well.
She can go felate Tuck. Maybe he'll give her a platform. :)
She has said nothing anti-Semitic. She has been accused of thought crimes by the BLM cancel culture type people which unfortunately includes a segment of the pro Israel right.

Candace will gain millions of followers on her new YouTube channel. Tucker Carlson is already the most prominent journalist in the world. He’s crushing the mainstream hacks.

I mean, it’s amazing how this works. Some people on the left can openly say openly racist things such as the idea that white homeless people are privileged. They can say all white people have a virus like Van Jones did on CNN. Nothing is said about it by the zombie like left or worse they support.

But when there is perceived racism by people on the right like Candace Owens, it’s somehow a big deal.

She has said nothing anti-Semitic. She has been accused of thought crimes by the BLM cancel culture type people which unfortunately includes a segment of the pro Israel right.

Candace will gain millions of followers on her new YouTube channel. Tucker Carlson is already the most prominent journalist in the world. He’s crushing the mainstream hacks.

I mean, it’s amazing how this works. Some people on the left can openly say openly racist things such as the idea that white homeless people are privileged. They can say all white people have a virus like Van Jones did on CNN. Nothing is said about it. There’s no criticism toward it. But when there is perceived racism by people on the right like Candace Owens, it’s somehow a big deal.
No, she supported Hamas.

Shit Happens!

I dont think conservatives can agree on everything, all the time

As a strong supporter of Israel as it exists today I may not agree with Owens on this issue

But overall she is a conservative asset

Forum List

Back