This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

How about we just be realistic and let people support whoever they like? Both parties have their pluses and minuses. Saying “blacks should do as I think they should” is silly and demeaning.

This is why people like C. Owens.

She destroys the lefts narratives with truth.

Always interesting watching lefties attack black women though.

:popcorn:

Of course Dumb ass Democrats just like the ones on this board, tried to say she Legitimized Hitler.... and totally got it wrong. Nadler didnt even get her statement correct , and then gives a "whatever " shrug.

I dont listen to her much, but in this CLIP, she is absolutely correct. Seems that These liberals spend thier time stacking the bricks of false statements and assumptions, to build houses of False information and character assasination.

I was never a big Owens fan per say, but it sure is crappy how her opponents cant challenge her directly if they dissagree, but have to resort to this tactic.

Now it seems as if we point out the bullshit disengenous tactics of the Left, they want to call that LOVE... no, It doesnt mean I have to love what she's saying but I just hate the lies when its not fucking necessary.
Only it is necessary I guess for Democrats, because this misinformation, character assasination is how they educate their voters. Its sick and a passive agressive form of racism.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

/——/ I’m 72 and lived through the same things you did, plus witnessing life in the segregated South.
The Great Society destroyed the Black family unit. And LBJ was a full blown racist.

/——/ I’m 72 and lived through the same things you did, plus witnessing life in the segregated South.
The Great Society destroyed the Black family unit. And LBJ was a full blown racist.
Bullshit. The Great Society didn't destroy anything. And Lincoln was a racist also. Johnsn sgned our second emancipation proclamation. I don't give a damn if he didn't like blacks, I never knew his ass. But had Johnsomn implemented the suggested actions written in the Kerner Report, we'd have little to no problems today, unless there would have been a white backlash.

Bullshit. The Great Society didn't destroy anything. And Lincoln was a racist also. Johnsn sgned our second emancipation proclamation. I don't give a damn if he didn't like blacks, I never knew his ass. But had Johnsomn implemented the suggested actions written in the Kerner Report, we'd have little to no problems today, unless there would have been a white backlash.
Are all white people racist?

Which white people aren't, if there are any?

Exposing victim mentality.

Really?

Candace Owens Says She Never Had ‘Race Issues’ Even Though She Sued For Racial Discrimination​

The NAACP helped Candace Owens win a lawsuit where she claimed she was racially harassed, now she says she never had "race issues" growing up.

In 2007, Candace Owens filed a claim of victimhood. Oops, she sued the Stamford Connecticut Board of Education because she got some racist phone calls. I guess racism ended after she was awarded a $37,500 settlement.

Really?

Candace Owens Says She Never Had ‘Race Issues’ Even Though She Sued For Racial Discrimination​

The NAACP helped Candace Owens win a lawsuit where she claimed she was racially harassed, now she says she never had "race issues" growing up.

In 2007, Candace Owens filed a claim of victimhood. Oops, she sued the Stamford Connecticut Board of Education because she got some racist phone calls. I guess racism ended after she was awarded a $37,500 settlement.

Did she move on or is she still stuck in the past about it?

Again, "life's tough get a helmet man". ~Candace Owens

Really?

Isn't that called hypocrisy?

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back