This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

Interesting. I typically avoid political topics like the plague, because they always end up becoming circular jerkoffs that solve nothing, except being a partisan mudslinging waste of time.....unless one slavishly agrees with ONE side.

But, she's an interesting piece of work.

Just like your dad cried over MLK'S funeral, I watched my own parents have feces and urine thrown on them back in the 60's at what was "supposed" to be a peaceful Civil Rights march that MLK was present at in 1963.

They didn't cry over his being murdered, because it was imminent that he would be, at some point.

I don't believe that someone like Candace Owens has a shred of credibility to stand on, as it relates to anything that pertains to the current political landscape of this country, or what is needed to advance this country forward, if that is even possible at this point.

Lately, based on what little that I've heard about her, she is nothing more than an uneducated opportunist in search of her next grift.

She has managed in a very short increment of time to evolve from being a civil rights grievance victim to becoming a controversial mouthpiece with a mixed message that at times borders on flat out lying and outright crazy.

(Just look up her lawsuit alleging that she was a "victim of racism", and after being helped by the NAACP, in winning over 30k, publicly turned on them.

Also, look up her previous history as head of an organization that was a staunch opponent of the current GOP nominee/candidate for the presidential election later this year, however, once again, she had yet ANOTHER "epiphany", and became one of his most loyal supporters)

She long ago established a pattern of shifting her loyalties based upon what is most lucrative for her at the most opportune time.

It will be very interesting to see what she "morphs" into next.

That being said, thats my observation of her, and I won't be engaging any further in the thread,

Thanks.

Last edited:
Life's tough, get a helmet man. ~Candace Owens

She said that after getting that 37,500 dollar settlement for victimhood.

Whites have never had to wear a helmet. The government has been your helmet.

Did she move on or is she still stuck in the past about it?

Again, "life's tough get a helmet man". ~Candace Owens

You can drop that dumb --- that was in the past argument. Especially when those like you argue about the ideas of the founding fathers. Candace got a settlement for the racism she said did not exist.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

Candace Owens, Stacy Dash, and myself have a solid conservative mindset.

Blacks did not leave the Republican Party they got threatened and tricked by the KKK to vote democrat because the wicked KKK could not get elected into office without threats to murder blacks who did not vote democrat for them. They were basically threatened with a gun to the head to vote democrat, or get a house burned down, or bury a relative. Today they are still on the democrat plantation-still lost- still blind, and add to that they are now in favor of killing unborn babies which is consistent with the KKK murderous torturous ideology.

Blessings to your father who was a young kid receiving the mental conditioning of a different time; a different era of... "shut your mouth, watch what you say boy, don't you sass me nor look me in the eye (n- word)" The post slavery era of "Yes sir Mr., aggressive segregation of white's only everything, and you vote democrat like I say or else..." That generation of kids born in the 1930s and 1940s received child hood conditioning that can never be removed from them even with civil rights laws in place. In their early 20s Dr. MLK was everything they dreamed of and prayed for to help them get civil rights. That generation of baby-boomers made good use of the civil rights they received. However, none of that form of, "Iz jezz scared of dem white folks" conditioning applies to Generation X nor to todays younger Generation Y, Generation Z and so on.

Most black men of Generation X seek after nothing civil rights related except them a white woman; making them essentially useless to their black race anyway. They are not in favor of anything Dr. King spoke of nor fought for. They are lost in the flesh; blind. They do nothing for their race; not one thing to better conditions and situations in it. They do not revolutionize, nor speak of anything beneficial except getting them a white woman.

Generation Y in which Candace is apart of was not a poor black generation. As kids they all had more than enough. They grew up watching filthy rich black rappers throw money into the air and worship their platinum jewelry (ice). There is absolutely nothing wrong with how Candace Owens views things, nor how she speaks of things today. She did not suffer for anything as a child. She was on the Jimmy Swaggart, "Francis and Friends" Christian show speaking of her childhood. She did not suffered for anything as a child. She said her grandfather cooked them a hot breakfast every single day as a child. She did not receive any self-defeating, self-hating, nor any misguided inferior conditioning from her grandfather who raised her.

Black democrats want to sit an impoverished, segregated, demoralized, oppressed-by-white-people, and defeated, "We Shall Overcome" black community on Candace Owen's shoulders. She cannot get with that. It is foreign to her. Her "forward movement" style of intelligence is far too superior. You don't see her level of intellect from any other blacks in the democrat party.

Being frightened out of the Republican Party by the KKK is part of the failure of blacks today. They have become a black KKK unto themselves threatening and murdering other blacks for not being apart of that sorry and horrible democrat plantation.

Last edited:

Everyone on the right loves candy cause 95 percent of us on the right really don't give a shit what color your skin is ...
Even me ....no matter how much I enjoy calling mac a monkey

Candace Owens, Stacy Dash, and myself have a solid conservative mindset.

Blacks did not leave the Republican Party they got threatened and tricked by the KKK to vote democrat because the wicked KKK could not get elected into office without threats to murder blacks who did not vote democrat for them. They were basically threatened with a gun to the head to vote democrat, or get a house burned down, or bury a relative. Today they are still on the democrat plantation-still lost- still blind, and add to that they are now in favor of killing unborn babies which is consistent with the KKK murderous torturous ideology.

Blessings to your father who was a young kid receiving the mental conditioning of a different time; a different era of... "shut your mouth, watch what you say boy, don't you sass me nor look me in the eye (n- word)" The post slavery era of "Yes sir Mr., aggressive segregation of white's only everything, and you vote democrat like I say or else..." That generation of kids born in the 1930s and 1940s received child hood conditioning that can never be removed from them even with civil rights laws in place. In their early 20s Dr. MLK was everything they dreamed of and prayed for to help them get civil rights. That generation of baby-boomers made good use of the civil rights they received. However, none of that form of, "Iz jezz scared of dem white folks" conditioning applies to Generation X nor to todays younger Generation Y, Generation Z and so on.

Most black men of Generation X seek after nothing civil rights related except them a white woman; making them essentially useless to their black race anyway. They are not in favor of anything Dr. King spoke of nor fought for. They are lost in the flesh; blind. They do nothing for their race; not one thing to better conditions and situations in it. They do not revolutionize, nor speak of anything beneficial except getting them a white woman.

Generation Y in which Candace is apart of was not a poor black generation. As kids they all had more than enough. They grew up watching filthy rich black rappers throw money into the air and worship their platinum jewelry (ice). There is absolutely nothing wrong with how Candace Owens views things, nor how she speaks of things today. She did not suffer for anything as a child. She was on the Jimmy Swaggart, "Francis and Friends" Christian show speaking of her childhood. She did not suffered for anything as a child. She said her grandfather cooked them a hot breakfast every single day as a child. She did not receive any self-defeating, self-hating, nor any misguided inferior conditioning from her grandfather who raised her.

Black democrats want to sit an impoverished, segregated, demoralized, oppressed-by-white-people, and defeated, "We Shall Overcome" black community on Candace Owen's shoulders. She cannot get with that. It is foreign to her. Her "forward movement" style of intelligence is far too superior. You don't see her level of intellect from any other blacks in the democrat party.

Being frightened out of the Republican Party is part o the failure of blacks today. They have become a black KKK unto themselves threatening and murdering other blacks for not being apart of that sorry and horrible democrat plantation.
BS.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

This is why I am not Republican. We were Republican for 100 years and we got nothing but Jim Crow for it. Democrats aren't keeping us anywhere Republicans would not make worse. There ain't no gun pointed at anybodys head and whatever you're calling a solid conservative mindset, I'm calling internalized racism.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Those Republicans have tricked you into thinking they want us to stand up and do for ourselves. .But whites have NEVER done for themselves. The same government dependence they tell you that Democrats want to put on blacks, they want for themselves. The Republican party as it stands now is the American White Nationalist Party. That's what you're supporting Ms. solid black conservative.

This is the Trump and Republican plan led by Stephen Miller if Trump wins.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.

Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Targets would range from decades-old policies aimed at giving minorities economic opportunities, to more recent programs that began in response to the pandemic and the killing of George Floyd.

When blacks were Republican, we lived at a rate of poverty as high as 89 percent. It was 55 percent at the beggnning of the Civil Rghts Movement. Black poverty fell to 17 percent under Biden, a Democrat. We have made more gains as Democrats than we ever did as Republcans. During reconstruction when blacks were gaining power in the Republican party, the Republicans worked to get rid of us. As Democrats, they made a black man President. So don't come to me with that silly mess you posted. Nobody has been conditioned but you.

Do not fall for the gaslighting.

Everyone on the right loves candy cause 95 percent of us on the right really don't give a shit what color your skin is ...
Even me ....no matter how much I enjoy calling mac a monkey
You guys have posted enough racist bullshit here that you really need to stop telling that damn lie.

BS.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

This is why I am not Republican. We were Republican for 100 years and we got nothing but Jim Crow for it. Democrats aren't keeping us anywhere Republicans would not make worse. There ain't no gun pointed at anybodys head and whatever you're calling a solid conservative mindset, I'm calling internalized racism.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Those Republicans have tricked you into thinking they want us to stand up and do for ourselves. .But whites have NEVER done for themselves. The same government dependence they tell you that Democrats want to put on blacks, they want for themselves. The Republican party as it stands now is the American White Nationalist Party. That's what you're supporting Ms. solid black conservative.

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.

Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Targets would range from decades-old policies aimed at giving minorities economic opportunities, to more recent programs that began in response to the pandemic and the killing of George Floyd.

When blacks were Republican, we lived at a rate of poverty as high as 89 percent. It was 55 percent at the beggnning of the Civil Rghts Movement. Black poverty fell to 17 percent under Biden, a Democrat. We have made more gains as Democrats than we ever did as Republcans. During reconstruction when blacks were gaining power in the Republican party, the Republicans worked to get rid of us. As Democrats, they made a black man President. So don't come to me with that silly mess you posted. Nobody has been conditioned but you.

Bravo IM2!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bottom line is this...

Candace has mi$$ions, and her husband has $200 million. She is an intelligent and classy black woman who is smart enough to reject any and all aspects of that failed, and awful baby-killing democrat party that does nothing but hold other blacks back.

Case in point; the homeless population, and the generational democrats who have done nothing but suffer in connection with that wasteland of a democrat party.

BS.

The only thing that happen to blacks after being threatened into voting for the KKK to win elections and have more power over them; is that the KKK while in office put their foot on the necks of blacks to suppress and stump them deeper and deeper into poverty and suffrage. That caused them to live and function in elective slavery. That is why Dr. King was needed. All because of blacks making the dumb decision to vote democrat.

Bottom line is this...

Candace has mi$$ions, and her husband has $200 million. She is an intelligent and classy black woman who is smart enough to reject any and all aspects of that failed, and awful baby-killing democrat party that does nothing but hold other blacks back.

Case in point; the homeless population, and the generational democrats who have done nothing but suffer in connection with that wasteland of a democrat party.

No, the real botrtom line is this...

Candance sold her soul. The Democratic party is not holding anyone black back. White racism is and Repubicans want to make it worse.

The only thing that happen to blacks after being threatened into voting for the KKK to win elections and have more power over them; is that the KKK while in office put their foot on the necks of blacks to suppress and stump them deeper and deeper into poverty and suffrage. That caused them to live and function in elective slavery. That is why Dr. King was needed. All because of blacks making the dumb decision to vote democrat.
Nobody black was threatened into voting for the KKK and today white supremacists control the Republican party and tell dumb blacks the KKK threatened blacks to vote democrat.

Blacks were Republican when King came along.

How dare you racist/sexists criticize an independent, strong, black woman.

I have heard the other side for years. OK? Get the hint son. I live in Kansas. It's a trump state. I am in this fourn full of racists who say they are Republican. The right wing supreme court stuck down an equal opportunity policy, Republicans whined about CRT and banned books on race that do not glorify whites and have forced a curriculum to be taught that says blacks benefitted from slavery, then Donald Trump has this planned if he wins:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

So drop trying to tell me what you think somebodys telling me. I see what the Republicans are telling me. Fuck you, ------. That's what they are telling me. So I won't be joining the party. I will be voting straight Democrat.

I have heard the other side for years

But you haven’t. You just said as much when you said “I don’t have to listen to radio…”. I assume you do that with a great many things. You also said so
I have heard the other side for years. OK? Get the hint son. I live in Kansas. It's a trump state. I am in this fourn full of racists who say they are Republican. The right wing supreme court stuck down an equal opportunity policy, Republicans whined about CRT and banned books on race that do not glorify whites and have forced a curriculum to be taught that says blacks benefitted from slavery, then Donald Trump has this planned if he wins:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

So drop trying to tell me what you think somebodys telling me. I see what the Republicans are telling me. Fuck you, ------. That's what they are telling me. So I won't be joining the party. I will be voting straight Democrat.

I have heard the other side for years.

But you haven’t, you said as much in your other post when you said “I don’t have to listen to radio..” and “I’ve made up my mind about republicans…”. “You know” so therefore you are just turning your back on anyone else’s arguments and are not willing to listen to other views. I would assume this is because you’ve spent a lifetime listening to people who have been programming you to think of any opposition as the bad people.

So, for the link you’ve provided, it doesn’t say anything about trump wanting to destroy civil rights, it does mention a couple of cases where a group has sued on grounds of discrimination. Is that wrong? If discrimination took place, wouldn’t that be something to sue for?

Nobody black was threatened into voting for the KKK and today white supremacists control the Republican party and tell dumb blacks the KKK threatened blacks to vote democrat.

Blacks were Republican when King came along.
I thought you knew your black history of the KKK's dropped cards full of threats, but apparently you do not, so go ahead and stay in the dark on that. It seems all you know is the current crisis blacks are psychologically trapped in on the democrat plantation that does absolutely nothing to help them better themselves. They are like robots marching to the beat of Biden's KKK used (hand-me-down) psychological threats of, "They gone put y'all back in chains."

In 2020 maybe they hoped to get something for their Biden votes, but now they KNOW full well they are getting nothing- not a thing for a Biden vote. That is political toxicity.

I thought you knew your black history of the KKK's dropped cards full of threats, but apparently you do not, so go ahead and stay in the dark on that. It seems all you know is the current crisis blacks are psychologically trapped in on the democrat plantation that does absolutely nothing to help them better themselves. They are like robots marching to the beat of Biden's KKK used (hand-me-down) psychological threats of, "They gone put y'all back in chains."

In 2020 maybe they hoped to get something for their Biden votes, but now they KNOW full well they are getting nothing- not a thing for a Biden vote. That is political toxicity.
I know the history better than you do. You're repeating white racist nonsense. The KKK threatened blacks to vote Denocrat but in 1964 the Republican party nominated a presidential candidate who voted against the Civil Rights Act. Spare me your mental illneess and STFU.

Forum List

Back