This is what pure evil sounds like…

[QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 21670735, member: 25197”] like trying to get into her pants every chance we get![/QUOTE]

No. Not at all. That’s a ludicrous emotional reaction.

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Liar.

The bill allows for abortions up to birth only if doctors determine it necessary for the health of the mother. Which is already legal in every state.

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

When your heart stops beating they pronounce you dead. Why not pronounce a person alive when the heart starts beating? If you murder a pregnant woman, it's a double homicide.

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
Manslaughter at a minimum if the baby was viable.

When your heart stops beating they pronounce you dead. Why not pronounce a person alive when the heart starts beating? If you murder a pregnant woman, it's a double homicide.
Fetal homicide laws don’t apply to the pregnant woman terminating her pregnancy. But thanks for proving the left was right when they said the right crafted fetal homicide laws to be used as a tool to chip away at the legality of abortion.
thumbsup.gif

It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.
Ain't gonna happen. You had your best and brightest ru Ning last time. She failed miserably.

It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.
And yet when someone tries to kill YOU... You call men. Hoping they try hard to save your life too. Hang up that worn out old saw about “women’s bodies”. No one gives two shits what you do to yourself. No one...
The concern in this matter is what women and doctors are doing to someone else’s body. Specifically; killing them...

Fetal homicide laws don’t apply to the pregnant woman terminating her pregnancy. But thanks for proving the left was right when they said the right crafted fetal homicide laws to be used as a tool to chip away at the legality of abortion.
thumbsup.gif

That only applies in a federal crime where a pregnant woman is either injured or killed, no homicide is recognized, in most cases. but not all.

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?
those were republicans not conservatives,,,and republicans are in favor of abortion not against it
Yes any sane man knows that outlawing abortion only drives it underground and is harder to control...Outlawing abortion has never stopped abortions from occurring..It is better to be legal and health standards practiced...
It will slow them down.

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will...
Evil is murder on demand, in order to dodge responsibility for a decision you voluntarily made of your own free will. Otherwise know as abortion...

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will...
Evil is murder on demand, in order to dodge responsibility for a decision you voluntarily made of your own free will. Otherwise know as abortion...
Much like the flood..

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?
those were republicans not conservatives,,,and republicans are in favor of abortion not against it
Yes any sane man knows that outlawing abortion only drives it underground and is harder to control...Outlawing abortion has never stopped abortions from occurring..It is better to be legal and health standards practiced...
It will slow them down.
Why yes it is so successful like the Drug War now entering its 50th year.

Forum List

Back