This is what pure evil sounds like…

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?
The same amount of effort as the wall..

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.

If he’s dumb enough to let you keep his balls in your purse and drag him around by a leash attached to his Prince Albert, that’s on him and I feel no sorrow for him at all. He let it happen.

I will not accept the validity f any female POTUS, ever. Regardless of party affiliation.

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.

If he’s dumb enough to let you keep his balks in your purse and drag him around by a leash attached t his Prince Albert, that’s on him and I feel no sorrow for him at all. He let it happen.

I will not accept the validity f any female POTUS, ever. Regardless of party affiliation.
Snowflake, vagina hat wearer!

Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?

Other than tax cuts for the billionaires, what do they ever do about anything?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
They should get their tubes tied.

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?
cheaper to keep their legs closed

Third thread so far..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
those were republicans not conservatives,,,and republicans are in favor of abortion not against it

Third thread so far..

those were republicans not conservatives,,,and republicans are in favor of abortion not against it
Yes any sane man knows that outlawing abortion only drives it underground and is harder to control...Outlawing abortion has never stopped abortions from occurring..It is better to be legal and health standards practiced...

You are not in control of anyone but yourself..

Third thread so far..

Yes any sane man knows that outlawing abortion only drives it underground and is harder to control...Outlawing abortion has never stopped abortions from occurring..It is better to be legal and health standards practiced...

there is no time killing babies is a good thing

You are not in control of anyone but yourself..

I never said I was

If he’s dumb enough to let you keep his balls in your purse and drag him around by a leash attached to his Prince Albert, that’s on him and I feel no sorrow for him at all. He let it happen.

You will have no choice, just like Trump with Pelosi.

So you think killing a baby at time of delivery, instead of delivering it is okay?

Encourage Democrat women to have abortions. Just abortions mock them and insult them if they carry a child to term.

No, evil is conservatives and their lies, such as the lie that abortion is "murder."

Evil is the authoritarian right's desire to compel women to give birth against her will.

Evil is conservatives' contempt for the right to privacy and the rule of law.

I am pro choice but I understand the arguments from both sides. I do know this. There aren't any laws or arguments for laws that force a man to do something with his body that he doesn't want to do. Women should have the same rights. Off Topic: A person cannot choose their gender.

Forum List

Back