This is the republicans denial again.

Read this and tell me how proud you are.

• Overall, we rate Occupy Democrats Questionable due to far left-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and the publication of fake news as evidence by numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracies, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR LEFT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

This a stupid Democrat claim that died long ago.

:cuckoo:

Again, explained over and over, you don't need weapons like guns when you have the sheer numbers and your opposing force is vastly outnumbered...and unwilling to use deadly force..well, except in one case.
But, short knives, bear spray (and other sprays), flagsticks (some broken off to form spears), and other bludgeons are quite effective when you have the numbers. Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election. One of the cornerstones of our democracy. And maybe if the example of Babbitt being shot wasn't a bit of a deterrent to the people who
were literally steps from the House floor, they might have succeeded in forcing the majority of the politicians to throw out the election results.

Yep. Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. I don't care how many years it takes. How many hours of video footage has to be gone through. ANYONE who was there that day needs to answer for the lie they supported.
Starting with Individual #1. Who got exactly what he wanted in getting his lemmings to storm the Capitol..and then went back to the WH to watch it like the cowardly pussy he is.

I am so proud that I am about ejaculate in the public library from reading that - excellent meme.

checks_balances_full-png.506296

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

Again, explained over and over, you don't need weapons like guns when you have the sheer numbers and your opposing force is vastly outnumbered...and unwilling to use deadly force..well, except in one case.
But, short knives, bear spray (and other sprays), flagsticks (some broken off to form spears), and other bludgeons are quite effective when you have the numbers. Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election. One of the cornerstones of our democracy. And maybe if the example of Babbitt being shot wasn't a bit of a deterrent to the people who
were literally steps from the House floor, they might have succeeded in forcing the majority of the politicians to throw out the election results.

Yep. Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. I don't care how many years it takes. How many hours of video footage has to be gone through. ANYONE who was there that day needs to answer for the lie they supported.
Starting with Individual #1. Who got exactly what he wanted in getting his lemmings to storm the Capitol..and then went back to the WH to watch it like the cowardly pussy he is.

Then you have nothing to show a insurrection actually took place, thank you for clearing that up.

Then you have nothing to show a insurrection actually took place, thank you for clearing that up.

But, but, but ....

The Fake News MSM told them there was an insurrection so there has to be an insurrection ... Right?

Trump will be charged in time. First the senate has to overcome mitch the bitch and his refusal to have a comission to investigate the entire thing.
You dumbasses have been saying that for 5 years now on so many different fake conspiracies that I have lost count now.

Let us know what the voices are telling you in that Alt Left Reality of Fake news you live.

• Overall, we rate Occupy Democrats Questionable due to far left-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, and the publication of fake news as evidence by numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracies, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR LEFT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

"Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is an American website founded in 2015 by editor Dave Van Zandt.[1] The website has been described as an amateur effort to rate news media sources based on factual accuracy and political bias"

"Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific.""

Still doesn't change this;

1624829060231.png

1624829128561.png
1624829359043.png

Forum List

Back