Trump slams Arizona right wing nuts for abortion ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

We all figured you died from clot shots. Good on you for surviving. As far as your OP, You are wrong. As usual.
right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona
That is wrong on every level.

The ruling was on the law as it stood....The court doesn't get to reform it to their liking, you dishonest fucking fraud.

I'm glad you support Trump's views.

Speaking as a leftist, my TDS grows stronger anytime Trump says something, and doesn't. We need support groups for this condition, paid by Obamacares.

You only are writing this because P01135809. You support denying Women dominion over their bodies.

It is interesting that Trump believes our state's Supreme Court role is to legislate and not support the law on the books.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that the Arizona Supreme Court went too far in ruling the state's 160-year-old near-total abortion ban can be enforced.

On the other hand, I wouldn't take NBC News quoting Trump's words as gospel.

Last edited:

But trump said let the states decide.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back