Congress should investigate Dr Fauci

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., called the discrepancies between Fauci's hearing comments and his comments reported in the book 'very concerning,' adding that it 'goes to show just how important it is to have full investigation into the origins of COVID-19.'
U.S. experts Dr. Stephen Quay and Richard Muller penned a damning essay saying that science strongly suggests the novel coronavirus was manufactured inside a Chinese laboratory.

Comment:
Is Pelosi protecting Dr Fauci?
This is a major scandal, but it looks like it is being swept under the rug.
The whole world has a right to know what was Dr Fauci's doing with the Wuhan Institute of Virology?

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., called the discrepancies between Fauci's hearing comments and his comments reported in the book 'very concerning,' adding that it 'goes to show just how important it is to have full investigation into the origins of COVID-19.'
U.S. experts Dr. Stephen Quay and Richard Muller penned a damning essay saying that science strongly suggests the novel coronavirus was manufactured inside a Chinese laboratory.

Comment:
This a major scandal, but it looks like it is being swept under the rug.
The whole world has a right to know what was Dr Fauci's doing with the Wuhan Institute of Virology?

DeSantis should charge Fauxi as an accessory in every Florida Covid death

Comment:
I disagree because they will spend all the money needed to do it and then nothing will come of it except a book deal for Fauci.

Comment:
It would be a conflict of interest for Congress to investigate Fauci.

It needs to be done by a special prosecutor.

Congress doesn't have the power to revoke his board certified medical license. The State Supreme Court where he was certified, does have the power.

Comment:

Will they investigate the guy who helped to get rid of Trump? The guy who was on magazine covers while pretending he didn't like media attention and was some objective scientist?

The CCP couldn't have had a bigger patsy in their corner than Fauci. I'm glad my sense about him was accurate. Some don't give a damn about America or Americans in my estimation. They get away with way too much and never face consequences. That is not good for Americas sustainability.

Comment:

Will they investigate the guy who helped to get rid of Trump? The guy who was on magazine covers while pretending he didn't like media attention and was some objective scientist?

The CCP couldn't have had a bigger patsy in their corner than Fauci. I'm glad my sense about him was accurate. Some don't give a damn about America or Americans in my estimation. They get away with way too much and never face consequences. That is not good for Americas sustainability.

While I do not trust Fauci nothing he did caused me to not vote for Trump. Trump did that.

Fauci should tell fucks like you & Dotard to fuck off. Do the country a favor. Don't take the vaccine & we'll watch as the MAGA herd thins out. Please, we need a good laugh.

Fauci totally screwed up, since "flattening the curve" can never work, can't end any epidemic, prevents herd immunity from ending it, and makes any epidemic last forever.

But really, Fauci just followed the pattern Europe and Asia has already picked, so it is hard to blame just him.

Fauci should tell fucks like you & Dotard to fuck off. Do the country a favor. Don't take the vaccine & we'll watch as the MAGA herd thins out. Please, we need a good laugh.

Covid-19 has such a low lethality that it really was never significant.
But "flattening the curve" obviously greatly increased the death toll because it stretched out a 2 month epidemic to a year and a half.

The truth is kryptonite to a Trumper.

If you tell the truth you must be investigated.

Trumpers would rather be told lies, than be told the truth.

The truth can be a tough fuckin pill to swallow for an idiot Trumper.

Comment:

Surely it's the job of the president to do this.

Leftists: GET THE VACCINE OR PEOPLE WILL DIE!!!

Also Leftists: I RLY CAN'T WAIT TIL THESE UNVACCINATED START DYING!!!

Congress needs to investigate as to why Trump appointed the creator of the Fauci Flu (financially, since Fraudi is obviously an incompetent idiot who could not do gain of function experiments himself) to deal with the Fauci Flu. Fauci's directives changed the world for the worse even more so than typical Bolshevik deeds.

Forum List

Back