Biden Admits Even 7 Year Olds Hate Him, Flip Him Off - "It Happens All The Time"

Don't shoot the messenger.

This is straight from the mouth of the 81 million vote-getting, superstar Dark Brandon American warrior himself.

Makes ya proud.

(Warning for language):

I feel so bad for Joe.

Jill should really let him bow out of this race before it's too late.

So I guess children really do learn their parent's political views? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, it was 82 million. :)
Dark Brandon defeats Orange Roughy 2024.

Don't shoot the messenger.

This is straight from the mouth of the 81 million vote-getting, superstar Dark Brandon American warrior himself.

Makes ya proud.

(Warning for language):

I feel so bad for Joe.

Jill should really let him bow out of this race before it's too late.

Pathetic.

Voting for Joe Biden is an endorsement of pedophilia.

bidenisscumtdytdjd.png

Last edited:
You had to make an OP about it. That's pathetic.

If it had been about Trump saying the precise same thing, you'd be singing its praises.

Because you're predictable and boring that way.

I don't care one flying fuckeroo what some dipshit I don't even know, shall never meet, and was stupid enough to not only vote Biden once - but twice - thinks about me or anyone/anything else for that matter.

How's about that?

If it had been about Trump saying the precise same thing, you'd be singing its praises.

Because you're predictable and boring that way.

I don't care one flying fuckeroo what some dipshit I don't even know, shall never meet, and was stupid enough to not only vote Biden once - but twice - thinks about me or anyone/anything else for that matter.

How's about that?
I didn't vote for Biden. You're very dumb.

Every where this guy goes he gets heckled. It's why all of his outings are so scripted. Even with a script, note cards and standing positions taped out he STILL manages to a completely bumbling fool!
His "supporters" don't even show up to his events.

Last edited:
Every where this guy goes he gets heckled. It's why any of his outings are so scripted. Even with a script, note cards and standing positions taped out he STILL manages to a completely bumbling fool!
His "supporters" don't even show up to his events.

Yep.

Quite the juxtaposition vs. the minority-laden crowd shouting "WE LOVE TRUMP" when he spontaneously appeared at the bodega in fucking Harlem.

All of the medias BS is nothing but an illusion sold to the stupid Democrat clapping seals, like the people who get triggered by Brandon saying stupid shit and immediately blame right leaning posters.

As if any of us are responsible for the fact that your 81 year old China sell-out dipshit is an absolute carnival show.

Cry harder already.

Ok let's pretend for a moment that this isn't a hallucination, or that he isn't just lying for the sake of lying to get some attention.

Why? Why in the hell would you say that in front of others when you're being recorded? That just doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't just tell everyone that.

Is he trying to get people to throw him a pity party?

Forum List

Back