This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

You don't celebrate Christmas, do you?
Ofcourse I do.

Romans 13 -
“Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.”

:lmao:
You have proven that to be a lie thousands of times here, cockroach.
You self proclaimed do-gooders decide to self-manipulate and blind yourself with your faux nobility…it’s so cute and fucking retarded.
Don’t expect realists acting on real world practice to share in your foolishness.
Look, the sentiment you project feels so warm and fuzzy, I get it...BUT reality hits and us intelligent beings, we run calculations through our heads when making decisions.
Let me explain:
First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color, as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of filthy dogshit regardless of skin color. I’m an equal opportunity hater, in fact, I definitely hate woke white guilt liberals more than any other ‘group’ I hate.
Anyhow...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of filthy shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. We are not supposed to set our intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what ignorant retarded fools do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of dark degenerate pieces of worthless shit....nobody sane and in touch would dare tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton to save a few minutes...However, woke white guilt whacko fathers like yourselves would probably suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw just to prove their wokeness.
Don’t be a retarded fool....don’t be scared...GENERALIZE...it’s what ALL wise people do.

MisterBeale

Why are they "pieces of filthy dogshit?"
There are a number of reasons….some hate America and American principles, some revel in their criminality, some are taxpayer dependent, some traverse our border and shit on our sovereignty…I could go on and on

There are a number of reasons….some hate America and American principles, some revel in their criminality, some are taxpayer dependent, some traverse our border and shit on our sovereignty…I could go on and on
Is that what they say. . . or is that what you say? :dunno:

Why do Bostonians have a regional dialect?

Why do southerners have their southern drawl?

Why can't a New Yorker talk like a normal person?

I have no ill will toward folks that talk Ebonics. I have had friends that talked that way, they have been surrounded by it their entire lives. I have also had friends from the Upper Peninsula, and out in the boon docks of Canada, that have that out-land northern accent. I don't believe they are anymore backwater or uneducated than folks that have an ebonics lingo. Especially the ones that have all been to college.

That just the way regional dialects work.

The two dialects I have encountered the most in my life have been that ebonics and that northern U.P./Canadian dialect. I regard them with the same bemusement.

(trigger warning, sorry if these offend.) :71:

A long time ago when I was driving across the country my car broke down is some rural country town on the south east coast. Went to a waffle house in the morning before checking on the repair work and the waitress there was really friendly and was chatting with me. Had a 10 min 'conversation' wherein I did not understand one single word. it was almost like she was speaking another language. I understood more in several conversations I have heard in German and I know exactly zero German.

That really opened my eyes to how varied language actually is in the nation. As a SoCal resident all my life, I had not seen the variety before then. It certainly is not a phenomena regulated to a single race in this or any other nation.

That’s what they say and do.
George Gascon…is that you?

Do they all say and do that? How do you know?

some hate America and American principles

Why do you suppose that is? What would cause that?

some revel in their criminality
What would cause someone to revolt in such a way?

some are taxpayer dependent
And whose fault, is that, really?

some traverse our border and shit on our sovereignty
And if you believe in the theory of rational human behavior, but by the grace of god, go you or I. . . do you have any idea why, anyone would do such a thing? What policies are in place, that would motivate folks to do such things?

Have you ever even studied the economics of human behavior?

:dunno:

. . . and lastly, why do you judge entire groups of people, by the actions of a minority of their representatives. When IM2 or any other minority member makes claims about whites all being mass shooters, don't you get what they are doing, or does this sail right over your pea brain?

Are all Americans, fat, lazy, and dumb, or are you just a poor representative sample?

:dunno:

iu

Yes, I have, many many times. And I do agree with you, he is very well educated, and he does know what he is talking about. . . but, OTH, I disagree with you, as many times, he, like many in the black community, he employs disingenuous tactics that have nothing to do with race, but have to do with politics, but he wishes to conflate them WITH race, to make the dominate culture feel a sense of guilt or responsibility.

Ah. . . see? This is where we disagree, and you refuse to look at, or take any of the research I have done seriously... . you show YOUR implicit bias. We all have it. I have absolutely no doubt, all his life, he has been called names, been discriminated against, and otherwise been treated poorly. OTH, he also has very, VERY, left-wing politics. Almost to the point of standing against the very tenets of what the nation was founded on. He can't sit here on this forum and post, that HIS politics represent the only politics of the black community, and then, when challenged by other posters of this forum that there, ARE, indeed, other highly respected members of the black community who do not share he POV, he just slanders those thinkers, and declares, that these are "sell-outs," or "house n*****s," etc. When a person conflates a political POV, with the VERY serious issue of race relations? We, in America, are NEVER, EVER, going to solve this issue.

I agree with that. And? I do too. Unfortunately? IM2 NEVER DOES. He always equates anyone that does not support leftist politics as RACISTS. There can be no conversation with such a position. I have studied both philosophy, so I am well educated in critical theory, and I have studied cultural anthropology, so, I am also aware, that, in the main, the American Indian Community, the American Hispanic Community, and the American Black Community, all have different mores than the general White community. One thing that is never addressed in the MSM, is. . . why, when you are in a major city, is, that nine times out of ten, when you see someone that is homeless, hungry, destitute, etc.? It is always going to be a white person? Did you ever wonder about that? All other ethnic communities besides the white communities they have stronger ethics of "communiartianism," which is to say, the social bonds, and the expectation that you will help your own kind when they are in trouble. This is a corollary, just as in white, Asian and Jewish communities there is a lot of this, networking tradition. But? If you screw up, and if you fail and preform poorly and disgrace yourself in these white, Asian, or Jewish cultures? YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. This? Informs our politics in this nation, but is NOT talked about in the schools or the media. . .

No. . the solution he always tends to have in mind is redistribution. This is the solution of the far-left. I have worked and lived in low income and black communities that lived off the government. White? Black? Hispanic? It doesn't matter. Unless you change the culture and educate the public? Unless folks obtain this success for themselves? UBI, redistribution? That won't work. What the schools and the state talk about as, "white privledge," as being an economic start, ahead of either American Indian, or Hispanics or Black Americans? This is a false paradigm in the material world. What it really is? IS KNOWLEDGE. It is a culture. It is knowledge and values about how this type of system operates. It is a set of values, and why America is the number one destination for immigrants who want to have agency to make something of their lives.

Believe it or not, there are many highly respected black leaders, and have been since reconstruction, that DO NOT believe redistribution is the way to bring dignity and equality to the black American community. When he stops equating RACISM with Leftism? Then folks will take him seriously. Do I agree that government policies have unfairly treated the black community in the past? OF COURSE. But is that what is holding them back now? Of course not. If you look at the Chinese American community that built our trans-American railroads, they had the exact same discriminations. Yet? Because of their community values? They have no problems blending and getting ahead. There terrible truth, which you refuse to acknowledge, is the culture that was fostered within slave communities, which is a sharing/communitarian culture, which continues to this day. It discourages folks from getting ahead, and it also does not teach folks the basic of individualism and money management.

Most reasonable and logical conservatives, DO NOT, have a problem with AA. Why? Because they are educated in, as I have posted on here many times, into the concepts of IN-GROUP, OUT-GROUP biases, and implicit bias. If you were not born into the dominate group, OF COURSE, you are born with a disadvantage. WE DO NEED programs to level the playing fields so that some of our societies geniuses from minority groups can be given a fair chance. I am not sure that many folks have problem with this. This has nothing to do with politics. I don't disagree with that.

I think folks will do that. . . but when people bring up anyone on this list? Famous Black Conservatives List

He decides? Oh, well, "race traitor" :rolleyes:

That does not solve the problem of race in America. . He ISN'T HERE TO DISCUSS RACE, he is using the race card as a cover for politics!

. . . as has been pointed out, on this site, several times, BLM has no legitimacy, for the same reason, IM2 has lost legitimacy. This racial issue is a serious issue for America, and IT SHOULD NOT BE A PARTISAN ISSUE! For BLM to ally itself with one party or another? :rolleyes:

That makes it clearly, neo-marxism masquerading for racial equity. It was used as a tool for the Great Reset and global technocratic oligarchs. Nothing more.

Agreed. Most of the folks I know, that aren't college educated, that are also minorities? They have no use for either party. Politics are bullshit. They are done with this all. They just want a fair, equal America.

They care more about when I help them in their everyday lives, then any of this bullshit. We agree with each other, Trump and Biden are both fools, so is everyone in D.C. And so is anyone else that tells us how to live our lives, or to hate each other. We are all in the same boat now, poor, struggling, and oppress by the establishment - and told that the other is the cause of our suffering, we know who the cause of our suffering really is at this point. . .

Inflation? The price of gas? The price of food? Are these racial issue? :dunno:
Very well said.

Thank you for the effort.

Several things:

1. "Inquiries sent from African American identities received response rates that were approximately 12% lower (than response rates to comparison white identities) in the Midwest and in the Northeast, 7.9% lower in the West, and 7.6% lower in the South. Trials in the Midwest and South indicate a statistically significant difference in the level of discriminatory constraints facing African Americans in the two regions. Hispanic/LatinX renters faced stronger constrains in the Northeast (8.1%), followed by the South and Midwest (5.2% and 3.6%) and then the West (2.6%)". This would indicate to me that minorities faced more discrimination in the Midwest and Northeast, and less in the South. If that is correct, it would seem that attention needs to be focused on those areas and the South is not the hotbed of racism that the narrative tries to project.

2. I did not see in the report anything about the racial identity of the property managers or lenders. This then leaves wide open the question, Is this a white people problem or a universal problem? IOW, are minority manager and lenders ALSO falling into the racist abyss?
Why am I not surprised at the lack of response to this?

Liberalism was never owned by the left, it's a misnomer, especially today.
The tiny and powerless left, by its very nature, has owned very little indeed, and never liberalism.

Confusing liberals with the left really is like confusing the Nazis with their Jewish victims.

Why is it every nationality can come here and succeed, often in the first or second generation. Including all the ones taken advantage of right along side blacks. Yet, people like this asshat op can't get their shit together in a hundred years???

None of the applicants were real. The whole thing was a simulation, to prove a hypothesis that the researchers had already assumed.

It was all simulated based off sounds of names. The researchers just made the assumption that property owners and rental managers would make assumptions about the race of prospects based on the names of "hypothetical," rental prospects.

The applicants, no.
The racism definitely real.

Forum List

Back