This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

OP, I have a question. Since blacks have dug a hole for themselves to receive such discrimination as you call it, what do you suggest blacks do about it to change?

You're Democrack and want someone to take care of you. You desire responsibility displacement, and you desire rewards for bad behavior. That's not how shit works, and in fact it's a determent to the community, perhaps the black community especially.
Which “blacks” are you referring to? Which blacks are the bad ones?

It is indeed. Racism is woven into the very fabric of this nation. So much so that many refuse to even recognize it as such.
There is no such thing as a “standard name” in a free society. Those who would be denied simply because of their name and not because they didn’t qualify don’t enjoy that freedom that you obviously take for granted.
What a vapid understanding of reality.

I mean, you can go on declaring that reality is not what you wand or how you like it. You can also moronically declare all bias as racism even though it is plainly bullshit.

And no, racism is not 'woven into the fabric of the nation.' We are one of the most free nations on the face of the planet. People of color enjoy more freedom and wealth here than they do virtually any other place on the face of the planet including nations where white people represent a tiny minority. If that is what you think racism looks like when it is woven into the fabric of the nation then you must think every society is racist at its core. Here is a hint, when your core theology does not comport with reality, it is not reality that is the problem.

And we are right back to when everything is racist, nothing is.

It is worth pointing out that when I answered your question you basically ignored the entire answer focusing on the FACT there are standard names in a society (that is just a fact, some things are popular and some things are not) and then simply refused to acknowledge the question I posed to you, originally pointed out by tshrimp. You studiously ignore that data. Declaring that there are not standard names in any society because you deem it is just pointless.

Ill state AGAIN: But I would ask what you think about the point tshrimp had made TWICE, the most racist areas were the midwest and north and the LEAST was the south. Do you actually think that is a representation of reality?

If you want to take it at face value....

Last edited:

I mean, you can go on declaring that reality is not what you wand or how you like it. You can also moronically declare all bias as racism even though it is plainly bullshit.

And no, racism is not 'woven into the fabric of the nation.' We are one of the most free nations on the face of the planet. People of color enjoy more freedom and wealth here than they do virtually any other place on the face of the planet including nations where white people represent a tiny minority. If that is what you think racism looks like when it is woven into the fabric of the nation then you must think every society is racist at its core. Here is a hint, when your core theology does not comport with reality, it is not reality that is the problem.

It is worth pointing out that when I answered your question you basically ignored the entire answer focusing on the FACT there are standard names in a society (that is just a fact, some things are popular and some things are not) and then simply refused to acknowledge the question I posed to you, originally pointed out by tshrimp. You studiously ignore that data. Declaring that there are not standard names in any society because you deem it is just pointless.

Ill state AGAIN: But I would ask what you think about the point tshrimp had made TWICE, the most racist areas were the midwest and north and the LEAST was the south. Do you actually think that is a representation of reality?

It’s probably not your fault that you’re as clueless as you are. You just have never taken the time to actually think about what you say.
what is a “ standard” name? You mean an acceptable and respectable European name?
A white name?

Your entire worldview is predicated on white European ideals being the only valid ones. That is white supremacy whether you choose to recognize it or not.

Racial Discrimination and Housing Outcomes in the United States Rental Market​

Peter Christensen, Ignacio Sarmiento-Barbieri & Christopher Timmins

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.
They'll deny it's happening as they make sure it happens.

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.
Yep. Well, the first part you said, anyway.

It’s probably not your fault that you’re as clueless as you are. You just have never taken the time to actually think about what you say.
what is a “ standard” name? You mean an acceptable and respectable European name?
A white name?

Your entire worldview is predicated on white European ideals being the only valid ones. That is white supremacy whether you choose to recognize it or not.
And we are right back to original sin.

It matters not, not agreeing with you is simply racist. We know. You have the temerity to declare I am 'clueless' yet you cannot address anything. Just make vapid claims of racism over and over and over again. While trying to defend a hard core racist. How quaint.

Standard names? Based on who's idea of standard?

And we are right back to original sin.

It matters not, not agreeing with you is simply racist. We know. You have the temerity to declare I am 'clueless' yet you cannot address anything. Just make vapid claims of racism over and over and over again. While trying to defend a hard core racist. How quaint.
You’ve posted nothing worth addressing. The regions are irrelevant to the fact that it happens at all and especially so widely. It is you who excuses the behavior while blaming the victims who have the temerity to not show deference to
White authority.

You know, you keep saying stuff like that to anyone you just want shut up. It's not going to work.
He already knocked the chess pieces over and shit all over the board. He just needs to strut around a bit to complete the analogy. You know the conversation is pointless when they degrade to calling your opinion racist because it disagrees with them.

Racism is woven into the febric of this nation. It's documented. There is no most or least racist pllace. That makes no sense. Everything is not racist, but racism exists and when its shown, people like you deny every instance unless its some percieved slight against whites.

Racism in housing still exists in 2021. Lets stop dodging the topic wih bullshit.

That is what they are lamenting about.

A pointless thing to lament over, it is neither racist or 'solvable' with policy. But it makes a good narrative.
It is only pointless to racists who want this to continue. Policy can solve it.

Racism is woven into the febric of this nation. It's documented. There is no most or least racist pllace. That makes no sense. Everything is not racist, but racism exists and when its shown, people like you deny every instance unless its some percieved slight against whites.

Racism in housing still exists in 2021. Lets stop dodging the topic wih bullshit.

Again, since like everyone else blacks should be responsible for themselves, what are they doing to change such discrimination? Here's a clue, it's not the fact blacks are well over-represented in crime stats. When overall blacks are the worst offenders, it doesn't bode well for their credit scores so to speak without knowing them.

The example provided by the OP only demonstrates they're least likely to receive a response, nobody knows anyone, they're not researching anyone either. It's a number's game, and when overall blacks are less responsible, I don't know, seems that would influence responses.

Last edited:

Are saying that these segments don't pay their bills including rent so they have low credit scores and no one wants to rent to deadbeats?

Forum List

Back