This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

That straw man was already addressed.

And it seems the best response anyone can come up with.

Not blaming everything on racism is somehow ignoring it now. Sure, whatever.
I don't blame hot weather, traffic jams, hurricanes, earthquakes, cancer, dog bites...

Perhaps you're exaggerating one thing in order to deny the other?

he employs disingenuous tactics that have nothing to do with race, but have to do with politics
Can you provide an example of this please?

HIS politics represent the only politics of the black community, and then, when challenged by other posters of this forum that there, ARE, indeed, other highly respected members of the black community who do not share he POV, he just slanders those thinkers, and declares, that these are "sell-outs," or "house n*****s," etc. When a person conflates a political POV, with the VERY serious issue of race relations? We, in America, are NEVER, EVER, going to solve this issue.
Again, can you give an example of what you're referring to. Candace whatever and Larry Elders don't count in this conversation
What the schools and the state talk about as, "white privledge," as being an economic start, ahead of either American Indian, or Hispanics or Black Americans? This is a false paradigm in the material world. What it really is? IS KNOWLEDGE. It is a culture. It is knowledge and values about how this type of system operates. It is a set of values, and why America is the number one destination for immigrants who want to have agency to make something of their lives.
It's more than knowledge, it's being born into a system that was created exc;lusively for your benefit where others who are not also white are excluded. That's the very definition of "privilege" whether it's acquired due to being white or due to being born into an affluent family or both. Why do you think the slaves were forbidden from learning to read and write? Because knowledge is power and allows you to strategize and figure out how to improve and free oneself from their bounds.

If you look at the Chinese American community that built our trans-American railroads, they had the exact same discriminations. Yet? Because of their community values? They have no problems blending and getting ahead. There terrible truth, which you refuse to acknowledge, is the culture that was fostered within slave communities, which is a sharing/communitarian culture, which continues to this day. It discourages folks from getting ahead, and it also does not teach folks the basic of individualism and money management.
You all trot out various ethnic groups and claim that they all have done better than black people all while implying it's because they ARE (allegedly) better than black people. The Jewish people, the Irish, now it's the Asians. NONE of them, in fact no other group in American history are of African descent, the distinction that allowed black people to legally be treated like crap with no recourse for the victims, not even when they were killed, their communities burned out, their banks robbed, etc. - all without recourse, yet every single one of the groups you've mentioned have been compenup sated in one way or another and have received a formal apology for the government role in the harm it caused to them. Not so when it comes to black people mainly it appears because most white people equity and recompense for Black Americans is such a bad idea in spite of being able to pony up for other groups.
. . . as has been pointed out, on this site, several times, BLM has no legitimacy, for the same reason, IM2 has lost legitimacy. This racial issue is a serious issue for America, and IT SHOULD NOT BE A PARTISAN ISSUE! For BLM to ally itself with one party or another? :rolleyes:

That makes it clearly, neo-marxism masquerading for racial equity. It was used as a tool for the Great Reset and global technocratic oligarchs. Nothing more.
BLM has no legitimacy because YOU say so? The serious racial issue for all of America was not being dealt with EFFECTIVELY but Black Lives Matter lit a fire under a few folks and got this problem of the excess police killings brought to the forefront.

I don't care how they do it as long as it's not unlawful but things are better since they're been around and better than no one doing the work they are doing.

Agreed. Most of the folks I know, that aren't college educated, that are also minorities? They have no use for either party. Politics are bullshit. They are done with this all. They just want a fair, equal America.

They care more about when I help them in their everyday lives, then any of this bullshit. We agree with each other, Trump and Biden are both fools, so is everyone in D.C. And so is anyone else that tells us how to live our lives, or to hate each other. We are all in the same boat now, poor, struggling, and oppress by the establishment - and told that the other is the cause of our suffering, we know who the cause of our suffering really is at this point. . .

Inflation? The price of gas? The price of food? Are these racial issue? :dunno:
If people are occupied with struggling to provide for their basic necessities, they have no time, energy or resources to spend on keeping an eye on what our representatives are doing it or fighting for a cause and all of the legal wrangling that involves. So all of this is by design

Can you provide an example of this please?
This discussion tree is getting a little large Mariyam. For now, we can pare it down. I will get back to the rest later.

But specifically? Here is an entire thread.

There will never be a solution in the world of IM2 as long as being a conservative equate to being racist.

So all of this is by design

:113:

This is actually something we agree on. I can't say I was surprised when Glen Ford died this year, and IM2 let the occasion go unmarked, and didn't even start a tribute thread. I doubt most of the black community which is told by the black misleadership class, the government, and the global corporations what their ideas are going to be, knew about it. Maybe they did, and just didn't think it was worth noting on this forum.

The Black Political Class and Network Neutrality

The Validity and Usefulness of the Term “Black Misleadership Class”

I have tried to explain, that the corruption in our government is colorblind, but IM2 won't listen to me.

Wrong.

Systemic racism exists in this country. You know it because you participate in doing it.
By systemic racism you mean that some people with houses to rent prefer not renting to black people

I dont deny that might be happening

If you owned rental property and you had bad experiences with black renters in the past you might feel the same way

This discussion tree is getting a little large Mariyam. For now, we can pare it down. I will get back to the rest later.

But specifically? Here is an entire thread.

There will never be a solution in the world of IM2 as long as being a conservative equate to being racist.

Some people don't want solutions, regardless of protestations to the contrary. For some people, being a victim has become the cornerstone of their self-identity. Take it away and they cease to exist.

There are a number of reasons….some hate America and American principles, some revel in their criminality, some are taxpayer dependent, some traverse our border and shit on our sovereignty…I could go on and on
You know all that matters is narrative.

The study was window dressing.
Was it?
Those who discarded the ethnic names didn’t do so deliberately? It’s not an accurate or fair representation of what a person with an ethnic name may encounter?

Was it?
Those who discarded the ethnic names didn’t do so deliberately? It’s not an accurate or fair representation of what a person with an ethnic name may encounter?
Yes it was. The poster citing it is a racist. Just like BrokeLoser, you can guarantee that anything cited in ANY of his posts is window dressing. It's truth value, from 100 percent factual to 100 percent fantasy, is irrelevant to any point or any conversation that will come up with them. Disagree and you are a racist supporter of whatever point he is arguing against. Narrative is the point. Unless you actually think an honest conversation can ever be had with BrokeLoser.

But I would ask what you think about the point tshrimp had made TWICE, the most racist areas were the midwest and north and the LEAST was the south. Do you actually think that is a representation of reality?

As far as the studies accuracy, it would need to be repeated to mean squat and we already know unusual names will cause some disparity as has also already been pointed out in this thread many many times. That is not a 'problem' that needs to be solved or a sign of the great boogyman racism. It is an intrinsic reality. Do not want to be singled out, give your kids a standard name. The same biases exist in height, attractiveness, symmetry and a thousand other details you cannot control. Why is it this ONE that is suddenly a huge deal. You are FAR more fucked in life if you are short than if you are named Nia. Finally, the study is damn narrow in the list of names. I cannot identify the race they were even trying to target for most of the names.

Yes it was. The poster citing it is a racist. Just like BrokeLoser, you can guarantee that anything cited in ANY of his posts is window dressing. It's truth value, from 100 percent factual to 100 percent fantasy, is irrelevant to any point or any conversation that will come up with them. Disagree and you are a racist supporter of whatever point he is arguing against. Narrative is the point. Unless you actually think an honest conversation can ever be had with BrokeLoser.

But I would ask what you think about the point tshrimp had made TWICE, the most racist areas were the midwest and north and the LEAST was the south. Do you actually think that is a representation of reality?

As far as the studies accuracy, it would need to be repeated to mean squat and we already know unusual names will cause some disparity as has also already been pointed out in this thread many many times. That is not a 'problem' that needs to be solved or a sign of the great boogyman racism. It is an intrinsic reality. Do not want to be singled out, give your kids a standard name. The same biases exist in height, attractiveness, symmetry and a thousand other details you cannot control. Why is it this ONE that is suddenly a huge deal. You are FAR more fucked in life if you are short than if you are named Nia. Finally, the study is damn narrow in the list of names. I cannot identify the race they were even trying to target for most of the names.
It is an intrinsic reality.
It is indeed. Racism is woven into the very fabric of this nation. So much so that many refuse to even recognize it as such.
There is no such thing as a “standard name” in a free society. Those who would be denied simply because of their name and not because they didn’t qualify don’t enjoy that freedom that you obviously take for granted.

It is indeed. Racism is woven into the very fabric of this nation. .....
No nation is just one fabric. Opportunity is also woven into the very fabric of this nation. Individuality is woven into the very fabric of this nation. Christian values are woven into the very fabric of this nation. Courage is woven into the very fabric of this nation. Ever since that scumbag fdr, democrats have been trying to weave entitlement into the very fabric of this nation. Some people are trying real hard today to weave different kinds of hatred and division into the very fabric of this nation.

No nation is just one fabric. Opportunity is also woven into the very fabric of this nation. Individuality is woven into the very fabric of this nation. Christian values are woven into the very fabric of this nation. Courage is woven into the very fabric of this nation. Ever since that scumbag fdr, democrats have been trying to weave entitlement into the very fabric of this nation. Some people are trying real hard today to weave different kinds of hatred and division into the very fabric of this nation.
Pointing to this example does not ignore anything else. No one has suggested or attempted to do so except you.
The racism and hatred is already there. Pointing to it should not illicit hatred or resentment unless one supports it.
The only way for people to avoid any bias is to reveal it’s existence and it’s effects.

Last edited:
What specifically do you imagine I have suggested or attempted?
To suggest that I excluded other qualities of our society in favor of “weaving other types of hatred and division into the very fabric of this nation”.
Pointing to injustice is neither promoting hatred nor division. If you feel either, that’s on you.

OP, I have a question. Since blacks have dug a hole for themselves to receive such discrimination as you call it, what do you suggest blacks do about it to change?

You're Democrack and want someone to take care of you. You desire responsibility displacement, and you desire rewards for bad behavior. That's not how shit works, and in fact it's a determent to the community, perhaps the black community especially.

Forum List

Back