This is Australia

Stop it. You've made a big enough fool of yourself already.
Unless you have been there you are speaking from your arse.
It seems ironic you are condemning who have had a government of your persuasion for many years.
Don't be so ignorant to suggest the liberal party there is the same as America.

There's no prison state because you think there is. You know nothing.

Yes, sadly this is what Australia has become......like I said ....Nazi territory.

How fast some countries can switch from good to evil! Fuck Australia.

1632536325141.png

I have zero respect for Australia and their new European style of Marxism
Marxism?
Anyway, NSW state threw all the restrictions out the window on Dec 15..."Freedom"!
The protesters won, govts seemed to cave in.
bambu-ilk warned it was the wrong thing to do...but no, the Fed and state govts said "we have to learn to live with Covid".
bambu-ilk were horrified, but laughed an the ridiculousness of it all.

NOW, the nation is a Covid basket-case with tens of thousands of new Covid cases every day!
Hospitals are overrun, testing stations can't cope, businesses are shut, flights cancelled...too many staff in isolation.

Dumb govts, no idea.
Restrictions need to be reintroduced.

Bring back Gladys!

Drama queen.

CURRENT DEATH TOTAL FOR 2 YEARS

View attachment 585616
45,000 new cases of Covid in NSW the other day, 35,000 the day before, 30,000 yesterday.
50,000 plus in Victoria per day.
From today NSW will start adding in the RATs (Rapid Antigen Tests) people are doing at home. Mandatory to report positive results.
Hospital admissions, ICU numbers are increasing, record daily deaths, supermarkets shelves are empty of essentials, all shown on my tv news.
Lucky I didn't use my stash of toilet paper, eh?
Punch ups in the aisles last year as people brawled over toilet paper.
Men climbing over women to get to the toilet paper on the shelves.
I became an wiser prepper after the Texas blizzard debacle.

Yep....but they thought their government was nice, and would keep them safe......they are starting to learn how quickly the government can change........

You got it Bud. No government is "nice".

At best government is a necessary evil. We have all seen the examples of being at its worse so no need to cite those examples.

To trust any government with your Liberties is pure stupidity.

Our Founding Fathers knew that and that is why we have the Second.

They try that shit here it will not end well for them.
If you break the law in America the cops come after you.
If you assault the cops, resist arrest, and try to escape...you are subdued, are restrained, and are arrested now.
And if you do that, and steal their taser or gun, then as you're running away fire at them, they'll shoot you dead...a la Mr Brooks?

You got it Bud. No government is "nice".
Then you might be interested in Bir Tawil.

Wedged between the borders of Egypt and Sudan is a small parcel of land that is truly unique in this world. It is one of the last unclaimed land on earth.

At best government is a necessary evil. We have all seen the examples of being at its worse so no need to cite those examples.
We found that out with Reagan, Bush and Trump.
To trust any government with your Liberties is pure stupidity.
Who do you think gave people their liberties in the first place?

Our Founding Fathers knew that and that is why we have the Second.
For militia's, to be called up when needed.

Forum List

Back