This is Australia

Older.......no pre existing...........arm swollen..........they asked her to go to the hospital.......she said if it was still bad in morning she would go.........SHE NEVER WOKE UP.
And that doesnt happen in America?
Why don't you show the same compassion for the homeless blacks in the country? Of course not. They are expected to die in poverty because of the disgraceful racism here yet here you are criticising a encase you know fuck all about. You hypocrite.

And that doesnt happen in America?
Why don't you show the same compassion for the homeless blacks in the country? Of course not. They are expected to die in poverty because of the disgraceful racism here yet here you are criticising a encase you know fuck all about. You hypocrite.
You fuckers tax the shit out of everything. Spend money you dont have andbthen wonder why prices go up and your poor are fucked.

Kinda like standing under someone pissing on you and and you agree with them when they say its raining

You fuckers tax the shit out of everything. Spend money you dont have andbthen wonder why prices go up and your poor are fucked.

Kinda like standing under someone pissing on you and and you agree with them when they say its raining

Might I remind you the of the current American debt.
Tell me that wasn't borrowed you dickhead.
You're as dumb as dogshit.

Might I remind you the of the current American debt.
Tell me that wasn't borrowed you dickhead.
You're as dumb as dogshit.
No shit. Globalist doing it on purpose like the current Money Launderer N Chief.

So we go broke. We still have our guns and ammo. We still have the best capaciry on earth for food and natural gas .

And Most Important. We havent gone Full Fascist here like fuckers like you.

Today;

Climate protesters were dragged off a major Sydney road as they called on the government to supply "more tools" to protect Australians during the bushfire season.
Members from the Fireproof Australia group caused morning traffic to come to a standstill on the Mosman Spit Bridge, in the city's east, around 8am on Tuesday.

The five demonstrators braved the miserable rainy weather to occupy all three southbound lanes of the busy thoroughfare.

They sat down on the wet bitumen holding two-metre red banners with their group name emblazoned on the front.

#####

Good.
8am is rush hour...it's hard enough for people to get to work and school etc already, especially in rain, without protesters like these blocking the roads.

No shit. Globalist doing it on purpose like the current Money Launderer N Chief.
There's no evidence he did anything. You just hate democrats.
So we go broke. We still have our guns and ammo.
Big deal. What good will that do if you go broke? I suppose you could always eat them.
We still have the best capaciry on earth for food and natural gas .
In fact you don't. That is Ukraine and Russia. Patriotism doesn't change the facts.
And Most Important. We havent gone Full Fascist here like fuckers like you.
Australia is a democracy and an election will be held there in about a month.

The party currently, although called the liberal party, surprise surprise, is the equivalent of your republican party. Does that sound like a fascist party now dickhead? Dont believe me. Check it for yourself.
Youre as ignorant as a stump. Youre a robot style gun nut with a very low iq like every republican.

There's no evidence he did anything. You just hate democrats.
I've shown it.........He attacked oil........PERIOD........You are correct I hate Democraps...........and with Covid did you notice the polls........NOSE DIVE huh.....

Big deal. What good will that do if you go broke? I suppose you could always eat them.
I don't live in the city.........food is out back.

In fact you don't. That is Ukraine and Russia. Patriotism doesn't change the facts.
Utter NONSENSE............We export more food than any country on earth......And we pay not to farm. Your FACTS ARE DRIVEL.

Australia is a democracy and an election will be held there in about a month.

The party currently, although called the liberal party, surprise surprise, is the equivalent of your republican party. Does that sound like a fascist party now dickhead? Dont believe me. Check it for yourself.
Youre as ignorant as a stump. Youre a robot style gun nut with a very low iq like every republican.
Doesn't change that it went FULL FASCIST OVER COVID.

Total ASSHOLES IN CHARGE THERE NOW.

I've shown it.........He attacked oil........PERIOD........You are correct I hate Democraps...........and with Covid did you notice the polls........NOSE DIVE huh.....

I don't live in the city.........food is out back.

Utter NONSENSE............We export more food than any country on earth......And we pay not to farm. Your FACTS ARE DRIVEL.

Doesn't change that it went FULL FASCIST OVER COVID.

Total ASSHOLES IN CHARGE THERE NOW.
To all those watching this clown, take notice this is the benchmark by which america is judged. Some red neck Hill billy suggests he's an intellectual mountain and can survive under any conditions because he has guns.

This is exactly why Americans are considered loud, ignorant, uneducated, gun mad idiots.

To all those watching this clown, take notice this is the benchmark by which america is judged. Some red neck Hill billy suggests he's an intellectual mountain and can survive under any conditions because he has guns.

This is exactly why Americans are considered loud, ignorant, uneducated, gun mad idiots.
Thank you.............Now do something about it.........Oh didn't you give up all your rights already.

BOW TO YOUR MASTERS CHUMP.

Thank you.............Now do something about it.........Oh didn't you give up all your rights already.

BOW TO YOUR MASTERS CHUMP.
I don't guns to prove I'm a tough guy like you. There has been no rights given up as you suggest. There are now twice as many guns as now before handing them in voluntarily, got that, voluntarily.
How do I know this?
Because I lived there.

Try this.
Let's for instance say the us govt banned guns. You failed to hand them in and they come to your door to confiscate them.
What would you do?
Hiding them would be of no use because they know you have them.
A rambo like you would contemplate blasting them as they approached. That would result in your been blown to smithereens in seconds because idiots like you are everywhere.
If you did survive it, you would spend your life in jail for murdering coppers.

How's your freedom going then rambo? How's your rights to guns going now?

After all the tough guy rubbish you would concede and hand them over, after you wiped your arse from shitting yourself.

You don't think a lot son. You won't acquire knowledge from squirrels although you have the intelligence of one.
That aside, give it to them rambo. Go down in a blaze of glory like they do in the movie. I can smell an academy award coming on.

I don't guns to prove I'm a tough guy like you. There has been no rights given up as you suggest. There are now twice as many guns as now before handing them in voluntarily, got that, voluntarily.
How do I know this?
Because I lived there.

Try this.
Let's for instance say the us govt banned guns. You failed to hand them in and they come to your door to confiscate them.
What would you do?
Hiding them would be of no use because they know you have them.
A rambo like you would contemplate blasting them as they approached. That would result in your been blown to smithereens in seconds because idiots like you are everywhere.
If you did survive it, you would spend your life in jail for murdering coppers.

How's your freedom going then rambo? How's your rights to guns going now?

After all the tough guy rubbish you would concede and hand them over, after you wiped your arse from shitting yourself.

You don't think a lot son. You won't acquire knowledge from squirrels although you have the intelligence of one.
That aside, give it to them rambo. Go down in a blaze of glory like they do in the movie. I can smell an academy award coming on.
You are a SHEEP................go be the SHEEP.................BAAAA

You proved it during Covid.........Perhaps my dad and father N law should have not saved your asses in the Coral Sea.

You are a SHEEP................go be the SHEEP.................BAAAA

You proved it during Covid.........Perhaps my dad and father N law should have not saved your asses in the Coral Sea.
American soldiers couldn't save time. Like you they have no guts. Only a big mouth and ego. No brains.
Pure unadulterated shit.

American soldiers couldn't save time. Like you they have no guts. Only a big mouth and ego. No brains.
Pure unadulterated shit.
Says the one pissing himself over a high survival rate virus.

You showed your true Fascist colors

Pure unadulterated shit.
You've got to be kidding.
The US military, and all the divisions of it, are highly skilled and powerful.
American soldiers, sailors, pilots and air force personnel, are competent and very brave.
The ones who went on that night raid to get Osama bin Laden, for example.
Thank God for America and its brave and highly skilled military, cause there sure ain't anyone else capable of saving the free world from being turned into the enslaved world.

Meanwhile, back in protest world;

New rules passed by NSW parliament mean protesters who block major roads and disrupt traffic face up to two years in prison and $22,000 in fines.
The new law followed a series of protests by activist group Blockade Australia at Port Botany and in the Hunter.

Great news!

You've got to be kidding.
The US military, and all the divisions of it, are highly skilled and powerful.
American soldiers, sailors, pilots and air force personnel, are competent and very brave.
The ones who went on that night raid to get Osama bin Laden, for example.
Thank God for America and its brave and highly skilled military, cause there sure ain't anyone else capable of saving the free world from being turned into the enslaved world.

Firstly, don't thank God. Thank the American taxpayer.

Why don't you live there if its so good. They haven't the guts to walk at night without a gun. They are gutless wimps.

What's this shit about saving the free world? From what? You've been listening to too much to those ratbags on here with their propaganda.
Grow up idiot.

Forum List

Back