cmdmmcmcmc.png
dncnfjjfjf.png
cmcmmfmff.png
djdjfjjcjckc.png
fmfmmfmfmff.png
fjfjkfkfkfkkfkff.png
cjcijfkfkfkff.png
djfjjfjfjjfjff.png

If you break the law in America the cops come after you.
If you assault the cops, resist arrest, and try to escape...you are subdued, are restrained, and are arrested now.
And if you do that, and steal their taser or gun, then as you're running away fire at them, they'll shoot you dead...a la Mr Brooks?
For a jab. Lmao if they decude to enforce the bs here like Austailia its gonna get real in this country.

In Australia

JAB RECIPIENTS DROPPING LIKE FLIES... 😢 GOOD ON THIS BLOKE FOR FILMING AND SAYING SOMETHING​

First published at 13:05 UTC on February 1st, 2022.

In Australia

JAB RECIPIENTS DROPPING LIKE FLIES... 😢 GOOD ON THIS BLOKE FOR FILMING AND SAYING SOMETHING​

First published at 13:05 UTC on February 1st, 2022.

The paramedics work for the govt.
They are not allowed to speak to the media about anything. They are paid to do their job.
Genocide?
If there were people dying from side effects from vaccinations at that chemist or elsewhere we would've heard about it by now.
There are side effects from jabs, everyone knows it.
Everything from blurred vision for 30 mins or longer to enlarged hearts etc.
The possible side effects have been publicised everywhere.
Vaccinated people are dying every day now, as are unvaccinated people.
Most vaccinated people dying from Covid have serious underlying conditions or get serious complications from the virus.
Vaccinations are not now, and never have been, mandatory.
Booster vaccinations have stalled, not everyone rushing out to have the third jab.

bambu.....​

by the way....who died and put you here as the Australian official voice?

In every Australian related thread..... there you appear! like a Jack in the Box puppet!

Give it a break, will you?

bambu.....​

by the way....who died and put you here as the Australian official voice?

In every Australian related thread..... there you appear! like a Jack in the Box puppet!

Give it a break, will you?
I am not an official Australian anything, nor trying to be.
My opinions, in US Message Boards, just as everyone else is doing.
The guy in the video you posted is taunting the paramedics...they have more important things to do than deal with taunters.
Taunting paramedics I'm almost certain is a crime.
He's alleging 'genocide'...which is absolute nonsense.

The guy in the video you posted is taunting the paramedics...they have more important things to do than deal with taunters.

You are WRONG.

At a jab center..........they get the jab and have to be carried off in an Ambulance..............FUCK THE JAB.

For a jab. Lmao if they decude to enforce the bs here like Austailia its gonna get real in this country.
That was about the rioting Covid protesters, breaching the law by doing so in a lockdown, resisting arrest, being arrested and posters here calling it 'Nazi Germany'.

That was about the rioting Covid protesters, breaching the law by doing so in a lockdown, resisting arrest, being arrested and posters here calling it 'Nazi Germany'.
Well yeah..............when you act like a bunch of Nazi's we are gonna call you that...........

I got vaccinated, jabbed 3 times, wasn't carried off in an ambulance.
Millions have been vaccinated and weren't carried off in an ambulance.
Guy at work Aunt got the jab........arm swole up and was dead the next morning.

Fuck the jab.

Forum List

Back