This is Australia

Australia is close to becoming the New Nazi Germany.
New Zealand is right behind them.
England is right behind New Zealand.

How soon will the USA be under Dem-Nazi lockdown and rule?

Just one of many stories online about Down Under going under.....

"Nine hundred seventy-four people have died, according to the Health Department".

Again, the media PERVERTING the truth. People died, but from WHAT? Just adding on a tag line like that to insinuate those people died from COVID. They could have been all victims in a bus accident or train accident. AS ALWAYS, they pander to the fringe lunatics by pushing more propaganda and lies.

sjjsjsjsjsjjejejejjdjekekejejjeje.jpg

So, Trumptards get their "facts" from twitter and facebook.

A NSW health care worker says COVID-positive children who are separated from their parents are frightened and overwhelmed as the state records its highest day of hospitalisations in a 24 hour period.

A nurse at Sydney's Westmead Children's Hospital has shared her difficult experience caring for infected paediatric patients amid the worsening Delta outbreak in NSW.

The nurse, whom the ABC has chosen not to name, said children were distressed about being in a foreign environment without anyone they know and staff were significantly affected by the challenging situation.

"[The] nurses not only attend to all clinical needs but try to support these children emotionally in a very frightening time for them," she said.

The children on this COVID ward have to be admitted because their parents are too sick to care for them but most children with COVID-19 are treated at home, according to the Sydney Children's Hospital Network (SCHN).

Currently more than 700 children who are COVID-19 positive are being cared for in the community through a 24/7 virtual health service, a spokesperson for the network said.

Just like their dear leader, they can't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.
So, why are they even going to the hospital?
The cattle dewormer will "cure" you.

A NSW health care worker says COVID-positive children who are separated from their parents are frightened and overwhelmed as the state records its highest day of hospitalisations in a 24 hour period.

A nurse at Sydney's Westmead Children's Hospital has shared her difficult experience caring for infected paediatric patients amid the worsening Delta outbreak in NSW.

The nurse, whom the ABC has chosen not to name, said children were distressed about being in a foreign environment without anyone they know and staff were significantly affected by the challenging situation.

"[The] nurses not only attend to all clinical needs but try to support these children emotionally in a very frightening time for them," she said.

The children on this COVID ward have to be admitted because their parents are too sick to care for them but most children with COVID-19 are treated at home, according to the Sydney Children's Hospital Network (SCHN).

Currently more than 700 children who are COVID-19 positive are being cared for in the community through a 24/7 virtual health service, a spokesperson for the network said.

Just like their dear leader, they can't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.
Nope...we already stated at the beginning of the thread at the time we were un sure

Lots of good stuff gets thrown up on Twatter though like this

d,dd,,f,f,,f,f,f,,f,ff,,r,r,rf.png

Why are you trying to derail the thread ?
Gee I wonder why you nazi subhuman rat

stupid broad go wash the dishes

2nd time some nazi retard tried .....with the same thing
Wtf is wrong with these low iq useful idiots

Nope...we already stated at the beginning of the thread at the time we were un sure

Lots of good stuff gets thrown up on Twatter though like this

View attachment 534397

Why are you trying to derail the thread ?
Gee I wonder why you nazi subhuman rat

stupid broad go wash the dishes

2nd time some nazi retard tried .....with the same thing
Wtf is wrong with these low iq useful idiots
Sure nut job.
Derailing another Trumptard lie?
Then you wonder why?
"Unsure'?
Why not wait until you are?
Took me every bit of 3 minutes to verify but go ahead full steam ahead.

"Wtf is wrong with these low iq useful idiots".

Ask your fat, orange, dear leader, he knows his cult are morons.

Better FalseBook and Twatter than like you......pulling it out of your ass.

Whatever happened to political assassins??? I mean really...........WHERE are they when you REALLY, REALLY NEED THEM???

Western civilization could use em across the board .....especially the former USA and anglosphere...

The non anglosphere
I have a soft spot for the frogs since I lived with the smelly retards.....General I hid in a London bathroom stall was right

A nation with so many varieties of cheese is next to impossible to govern

dld,d,d,dkd,d,x,d,de.jpeg

The mother country

Once they figure out they outnumber the nazi pigs 1000s to 1 its all over ..the only choice governments will have is to fold or call out the military

Interesting times indeed

I have zero respect for Australia and their new European style of Marxism

Excuse me??? European Marxism?
You are not aware of the politics there.
The current liberal party in government are th e equiv silent to the American Republican party. The opposition labor party are the equivalent of the democrats.
I don't care if you believe me or not. I know you are wrong and purely are showing your ignorance but simultaneously think America should rule the world. Get some facts before you belch rubbish.

The mother country

Once they figure out they outnumber the nazi pigs 1000s to 1 its all over ..the only choice governments will have is to fold or call out the military

Interesting times indeed

All you American gun nuts have threatened to take back the country as far back as Obama but haven't fired a shot. No courage? Home of the brave my foot.

Forum List

Back