This is a close election.

Any poll of LIKELY VOTERS in a true battleground state that doesn't have the race within 5% either way should be discarded.

My prediction is it will be close. Every election boils down to who actually shows up to vote. Polls do not measure voter intensity. I do not think minority voters are inspired by Biden Harris. I said the same thing about Hillary and I was right.

If Trump wins 15% of the Black vote he will likely win the election. The minority vote is the wild card in this election. If Dems can hold on to 90% of the black vote they likely win.

Any poll of LIKELY VOTERS in a true battleground state that doesn't have the race within 5% either way should be discarded.

My prediction is it will be close. Every election boils down to who actually shows up to vote. Polls do not measure voter intensity. I do not think minority voters are inspired by Biden Harris. I said the same thing about Hillary and I was right.

If Trump wins 15% of the Black vote he will likely win the election. The minority vote is the wild card in this election. If Dems can hold on to 90% of the black vote they likely win.

Your math doesn't make a lot of sense but okay. Yep...it's a ground game. Excited about Joe is congruent to hate for Trump. Either way it's a vote for Biden. At least I hope it is.

There are a lot more words there than there need to be. Let me help…

Any poll of LIKELY VOTERS in a true battleground state that doesn't have the race within 5% either way should be discarded.​

There is only one set of fifty polls to take place on 03 November, one in each state; and then another poll to take place at a later date among the Electors; that will be accurate, or relevant. All the rest is just noise and nonsense.

Last edited:

There are a lot more words there than there need to be. Let me help…

Any poll of LIKELY VOTERS in a true battleground state that doesn't have the race within 5% either way should be discarded.​

I tend to agree. Its that some of the polling is ridiculously optimistic one way or the other.

:auiqs.jpg: Democrats went from massive blue wave Biden landslide, to it's going to be close...

Troll boy...the POTUS election was always going to be close. A wave is when you also pick up the Senate (which I don't think will happen either) and expand your margin in the House (which will happen; 10-15 seats).

:auiqs.jpg: Democrats went from massive blue wave Biden landslide, to it's going to be close...

Troll boy...the POTUS election was always going to be close. A wave is when you also pick up the Senate (which I don't think will happen either) and expand your margin in the House (which will happen; 10-15 seats).
So all the polls showing Biden winning everything everywhere are wrong? No 12 point lead?

Only trolls call others trolls...

So all the polls showing Biden winning everything everywhere are wrong? No 12 point lead?

As you called me a troll...you're proving my point troll boy.

Yes...polls showing Biden with a 12 point lead are wrong.

Troll boy...the POTUS election was always going to be close.

Yes. Just like it was in 2016.

1602558312796.png

Though I think 2020 is going to be more similar to 1984 than to 2016.

1602558389919.png

It’s not even going to be close.. Democrats are extremely over sampled in every poll these polls are only meant to be morphine for your pain

Last edited:
Democrats went from massive blue wave Biden landslide, to it's going to be close...

And keep in mind how solidly and consistently it is established that the polls always lean decidedly to the left wrong.

If the polls show a close race, then you know that the reality will be a strong win for the right.

Some polls are accurate; some are not. Anything polling of likely voters in a battleground state that is not within 5% is wrong. Probably closer to 3%.

electoral-vote.com averages the polls which I think is a better picture but I still find it to be suspect....

This is their AZ graph representing 5 polls from 10/7:

1602558581515.png

This was before the debate tantrum and the silly "I'm cured" BS.

They have it at 48/44. Eight percent can break and they usually break more for the incumbent. So I think it will be 1-2% when they start counting the votes.

I believe this is more accurate than single source polls regardless of their credibility.

As you called me a troll...you're proving my point troll boy.

Yes...polls showing Biden with a 12 point lead are wrong.
You're the one who started calling me a troll which is a tell tale sign you are one.

You better tell your fellow democrats about the polls because they all believe them. They are that stupid.

The black vote is the most inconsequential voting blocks, in reality it only makes up a small percentage of the electorate. If President Trump gets 3% more of the non-college whites, which is the biggest electorate, he wins easily. The white vote in general is by far the most important. 1% point swing is way more significant than 5% of blacks or even Latinos. Not that it wouldn’t be helpful to get more black and Latino vote.

Forum List

Back