UAW endorses Biden. Union president calls Trump a "scab".

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
This is a key endorsement in a battleground state that helped decide the last general election.

Shawn Fain (anybody else think IRA every time they hear that guy's name?) announced UAW's support for Biden's reelection bid at their biannual conference in Washington, D.C.

"I know there's some people that want to ignore this election," Fain said. "They don't want to have anything to do with politics. Other people want to argue endlessly about the latest headline or scandal or stupid quote. Elections aren't about just taking your best friend for the job or the candidate who makes you feel good. Elections are about power."

Looks like they know which side of their bread is buttered.

This stupid ass shit is the main reason I won't buy any vehicle made by the UAW. They are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party.

They are greedy traitors to America that will sell out their country for one more paid day off a year.

The latest scam is the Democrats are giving subsidies to the Big Three to produce EVs that nobody wants. Nothing more than taxpayer's money to provide bloated welfare to the filthy UAW.

EV subsidies are the main reason the endorsement was even in question, The UAW does not like them,

So you've earned a DERP.
giphy.gif

I could think of worse things to call Trump than a 'scab' but then I'm not a big union guy.

This is a key endorsement in a battleground state that helped decide the last general election.

Shawn Fain (anybody else think IRA every time they hear that guy's name?) announced UAW's support for Biden's reelection bid at their biannual conference in Washington, D.C.

As long as the Democrats ruthlessly/illegally prevent any 3rd party challenge that might hurt Cotton Brained Joe, this makes MI a steep hill to climb for Trump.

Any endorsement must be assessed on the basis of who would be influenced by it.

No cogent American would even countenance the UAW endorsing anyone other than the Democrat candidate, regardless of who it is. It was Barry Soetoro who bailed the UAW's ass out after they drove the Big Three into Bankruptcy (asterisk for Ford, which merely hocked all its factories to avoid filing).

NOBODY would be influenced by this endorsement. Furthermore, lots of union auto workers will vote for Trump - assuming the Left is unsuccessful in taking him off the ballot. Furthermore, essentially all of the non-union auto workers (Volkswagen, Nissan, BMW, etc.) will vote for Trump.

Shaun Fain did have me thinking about Sinn Fein. But this is a huge and early endorsement.

As long as the Democrats ruthlessly/illegally prevent any 3rd party challenge that might hurt Cotton Brained Joe, this makes MI a steep hill to climb for Trump.
There is no cotton brained Joe.

Any endorsement must be assessed on the basis of who would be influenced by it.

No cogent American would even countenance the UAW endorsing anyone other than the Democrat candidate, regardless of who it is. It was Barry Soetoro who bailed the UAW's ass out after they drove the Big Three into Bankruptcy (asterisk for Ford, which merely hocked all its factories to avoid filing).

NOBODY would be influenced by this endorsement. Furthermore, lots of union auto workers will vote for Trump - assuming the Left is unsuccessful in taking him off the ballot. Furthermore, essentially all of the non-union auto workers (Volkswagen, Nissan, BMW, etc.) will vote for Trump.
No they won't. The lie is coming to an end.

No, it's power in numbers, aka votes.
The UAW has come down a long way from its heyday. I guess the retirees making good pensions for the inferior vehicles is well enough though. The Japanese and the Koreans are way ahead of them. And soon enough the Chinese will be building cars/trucks to send here. Some of our pickup trucks though have half decent ratings. We should just whittle down American companies to one just in case we need to retool for military applications.

This stupid ass shit is the main reason I won't buy any vehicle made by the UAW. They are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party.

They are greedy traitors to America that will sell out their country for one more paid day off a year.

The latest scam is the Democrats are giving subsidies to the Big Three to produce EVs that nobody wants. Nothing more than taxpayer's money to provide bloated welfare to the filthy UAW.

President Biden and unions are good for working Americans.

Forum List

Back