Trump In FL Gets It SOOO Wrong

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Trump thinks Puerto Ricans love him or something.
That is an understatement and laughable at best.
I can imagine his supporters at his FL rally cheered him on with the following:

"At his rally at Orlando Sanford International Airport on Monday, President Donald Trump devoted part of his speech to Puerto Rico — proclaiming he has been a terrific president for the island and demanding that its people vote for him for president."

There’s only one problem with Trump’s demand: Puerto Ricans cannot vote for Trump, because Puerto Rico is not a state.

"At his rally at Orlando Sanford International Airport on Monday, President Donald Trump devoted part of his speech to Puerto Rico — proclaiming he has been a terrific president for the island and demanding that its people vote for him for president."

There’s only one problem with Trump’s demand: Puerto Ricans cannot vote for Trump, because Puerto Rico is not a state.

I don’t even know that you don’t know some things.. this post is null

Null is your post, Mr. Troll.

"Residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation in the United States Congress, and are not entitled to electoral votes for president."

"Residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories do not have voting representation in the United States Congress, and are not entitled to electoral votes for president."

There are scads of Puerto Ricans who have become naturalized U.S. citizens, fool.

Yes but if they move to Florida New York Boston DC California they can all participate which is what you saw at the rally today tons of Puerto Ricans

There are scads of Puerto Ricans who have become naturalized U.S. citizens, fool.
That's all you got, fool? Trump thinks FL is PR and so do you.

Yes but if they move to Florida New York Boston DC California they can all participate which is what you saw at the rally today tons of Puerto Ricans
Oh yeah....I got that one wrong....They already are U.S. citizens....They only have to establish residence in a state jurisdiction and they can vote.

This is what I’m saying I don’t think you know what you’re talking about..

I made a mistake...They already are U.S. citizens....If they establish residence in a state jurisdiction, they can vote.....I now remember a "New Yorican" 'splaining this to me a number of years ago.

You, OTOH are too stupid to have a vote.

You're a hate filled douche bag, he was in Florida talking to Floridans, some of Cuban, some of Puerto Rican descent! While the territory has no electors, any Puerto Rican can move to any locale within the United States that does, take up residence and vote, and they do! :auiqs.jpg:

You're a hate filled douche bag, he was in Florida talking to Floridans, some of Cuban, some of Puerto Rican descent! While the territory has no electors, any Puerto Rican can move to any locale within the United States that does, take up residence and vote, and they do! :auiqs.jpg:
No shit sherlock. But he was addressing PR.

Citizens of Puerto Rico will vote for President in the Nov 3d election. It won't count in the election but could influence the Florida PR citizens who vote in Florida. That is what Trump was referring to without explanation when he made the statement. This is a 2018 article with the explanation. You can un-wad your panties now.

Citizens of Puerto Rico will vote for President in the Nov 3d election. It won't count in the election but could influence the Florida PR citizens who vote in Florida. That is what Trump was referring to without explanation when he made the statement. This is a 2018 article with the explanation. You can un-wad your panties now.

Talk about "null" even you can't unwad.

Wot?

Wow, what a pathetic, corrupt asshole.

Three years after Puerto Rico was devasted Trump finally gets around to send them the aid 6 weeks before his election.

And we sometimes refer to Fla cuban-americans as Cuban and Fla P.R. - americans as Puerto-Ricans. Little known fact -- to the TDS bunch...

YOU even just referred to Cuban-Americans as CUBANS.. RIGHT IN THE POST I'm quoting.. Do YOU BELIEVE THAT CUBANS CAN VOTE??? Or are ya just being dishonest and ornery because some media fools are provoking your lunacy..

You mince words. Take stuff out of context and make a thread.. Culinary wizardry on display..

Forum List

Back