UAW endorses Biden. Union president calls Trump a "scab".

This is a key endorsement in a battleground state that helped decide the last general election.

Shawn Fain (anybody else think IRA every time they hear that guy's name?) announced UAW's support for Biden's reelection bid at their biannual conference in Washington, D.C.

Looks like they know which side of their bread is buttered.

EV ? :p

This is a key endorsement in a battleground state that helped decide the last general election.

Shawn Fain (anybody else think IRA every time they hear that guy's name?) announced UAW's support for Biden's reelection bid at their biannual conference in Washington, D.C.

what is the total union population as a percent....6???....lol

The Michigan governor is helping in that.
1706139647097.png

In other breaking news it is cold in the mid-west this January

Yep, no doubt you are accurate. But, we remember the Reagan Democrats, which I was one of. I voted for Reagan, and I got a buck 3.50 that says that the vast majority of UAW workers, are going to vote for Trump.

You have to understand, that WORKERS understand what policies screw them, even if their supposed leaders tell them what to do.

I AM a retired auto worker, and I am here to tell you that 65% or better of the autoworkers, are going to vote for Trump, while 85% of the retirees vote for him also.

You can spin it any way you want, but we/they know who is buttering their bread, and it isn't Biden!

WHAT? A union endorsing a Dimocrat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
All in the Boss's Family

Liberal sheltered snobs despise blue-collar workers. Their slander of Archie Bunker proved how the Preppy Progressives really feel about anyone who refused to submit to the ruling class's fake education. And the White workers know how the post-FDR Democrats really feel about them.

Union membership was 4 times what it has become since the richkid brats such as Hillary Rodham gave up on the GOP and infiltrated the formerly Democratic Party.

The UAW has come down a long way from its heyday. I guess the retirees making good pensions for the inferior vehicles is well enough though. The Japanese and the Koreans are way ahead of them. And soon enough the Chinese will be building cars/trucks to send here. Some of our pickup trucks though have half decent ratings. We should just whittle down American companies to one just in case we need to retool for military applications.
That's the Fault of the Big Three's Hereditary Management

Yet I'd bet the majority of rank and file will vote for Trump. Just another example of an obsolete union not actually representing their members.

Forum List

Back