This Explains Why Brown People Never Invented Anything

None of those things are worth anything next to a concept like zero or agriculture....lol

Why do white peasants think these petty little inventions matter? The chinese came up with gunpowder. ALl the foundational blocks were built by others.

When do you think human civilized history starts?

You have to cut out 9/10ths of civilized history to make your view work. And In 2022 it doesn't work either. Look around dipshit. The American economy is as big as all of fucking Europe combined. And we're about to be majority non white with the highest earning ethnic groups being non white.
Unfortunately, you are right and due to the current invasion, we will soon be just an extension of South America. In case you haven't noticed, this country is as great as it is because of who the founders were. That did not include 3rd world South or Latin America. In fact, if Mexico had expanded into what is now the US, we would just be an extension of a corrupt Mexico. How would that have worked out for us and the world?

None of those things are worth anything next to a concept like zero or agriculture....lol

Why do white peasants think these petty little inventions matter? The chinese came up with gunpowder. ALl the foundational blocks were built by others.

When do you think human civilized history starts?

You have to cut out 9/10ths of civilized history to make your view work. And In 2022 it doesn't work either. Look around dipshit. The American economy is as big as all of fucking Europe combined. And we're about to be majority non white with the highest earning ethnic groups being non white.
You are probably so enamored with the concept of Zero because it so reflects your IQ.

Unfortunately, you are right and due to the current invasion, we will soon be just an extension of South America. In case you haven't noticed, this country is as great as it is because of who the founders were. That did not include 3rd world South or Latin America. In fact, if Mexico had expanded into what is now the US, we would just be an extension of a corrupt Mexico. How would that have worked out for us and the world?

Again, if your race was so strong the Europeans would not be so weak.

As they have been for all of history outside two blips. One around 0 BC with alexander then the romans. Who were really Mediterranean not European.

Your view of your "race" doesn't line up with reality. At all

Eastern Europeans have never done anything at all outside Russians and they're white as snow

You are probably so enamored with the concept of Zero because it so reflects your IQ.

Hahahaha

It's an abstract concept that undergirds a lot of our advancement since.

You should remember your place at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Again, if your race was so strong the Europeans would not be so weak.

As they have been for all of history outside two blips. One around 0 BC with alexander then the romans. Who were really Mediterranean not European.

Your view of your "race" doesn't line up with reality. At all

Eastern Europeans have never done anything at all outside Russians and they're white as snow
Your concept of racial or social reality is laughable. Who could you possibly convince that South America, Africa, and the Middle East are anywhere near as advanced as North America or Europe? They are not called 3rd world for nothing.

Your concept of racial or social reality is laughable. Who could you possibly convince that South America, Africa, and the Middle East are anywhere near as advanced as North America or Europe? They are not called 3rd world for nothing.

White countries don't make any technological advancements in 2022. Again. It's only Americans doing the vast majority of actual advancement in any industry that matters. The rest of them are just perfecting manufacturing processes of tech invented in the states.

The Japanese and Koreans are just as advanced as the western euros.

The only outlier here is America which is again not a white nation. Yet somehow we are teh most advanced. Amazing.

Japan could have crushed any nation outside America in WW2, instantly rising up to equality with the whites. It's only American land that keeps us ahead or a non unified Europe would already be a second rate power behind CHina.

Indians coming soon. All two billion of them

If you're so worried about the white race go back to teh homeland/ But it's a geriatric shit hole so i wouldn't recommend it. Hahahaha

Where have you lived in the middle east or Africa?

I am not the one making claims about who invented what. You provide some piss poor examples of inventions or discoveries by Browns. I just pointed out that none of your examples were earth-shattering or greatly changed the lives of all.
I Only sorta glanced at the list but the blood thing would be pretty damn major in my opinion.

White countries don't make any technological advancements in 2022. Again. It's only Americans doing the vast majority of actual advancement in any industry that matters. The rest of them are just perfecting manufacturing processes of tech invented in the states.

The Japanese and Koreans are just as advanced as the western euros.

The only outlier here is America which is again not a white nation. Yet somehow we are teh most advanced. Amazing.

Japan could have crushed any nation outside America in WW2, instantly rising up to equality with the whites. It's only American land that keeps us ahead or a non unified Europe would already be a second rate power behind CHina.

Indians coming soon. All two billion of them

If you're so worried about the white race go back to teh homeland/ But it's a geriatric shit hole so i wouldn't recommend it. Hahahaha
Current stats show that whites are still about 75% of the population but that is shrinking fast. Considering the lack of advancement of the 3rd world nations and their inhabitants, why would anybody promote the demise of a long-time successful majority? When almost the whole world speaks English, why did we permit Spanish speakers to turn this great country into a multi-lingual nation? Given that long-ago victory South Americans enter this county with no intention of assimilating but determined to make us kowtow to them. Low-life DEMONRATS, trolling for votes are guilty of traitorous, destructive behavior.

I asked Paleman.
You ask everybody, as it'll give you some kind of superiority in your feeble mind. You asked me ffs, and I assure you I've traveled father and wider than you ever have. Still, I don't go around asking people how "worldly" they are, perhaps because I'm not a pompous dingbat.

I fucking hate snobs.

You ask everybody, as it'll give you some kind of superiority in your feeble mind. You asked me ffs, and I assure you I've traveled father and wider than you ever have. Still, I don't go around asking people how "worldly" they are, perhaps because I'm not a pompous dingbat.

I fucking hate snobs.
Probably not.

Forum List

Back