They thought Jesus was GOD !

That's why I posted Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve. =can't be Jesus who they serve and answers the snide remarks why I don't have a following (servants).
The following is most problematic;
(Luke 9:55-56)
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them."
Yet Jesus said he came not to save but came to destroy;
Matthew 10: 34-40, Thomas Verse 16,
2 Peter 3:10
and claimed himself not only opposite in action to son of man, but in opposition to son of man(Shalem the Evening Star), by calling himself the Morning Star (the nemesis of Shalem) in
Rev 22:16.

First person testimony is damaging in any court of law(which has Evening Star symbols all over the courthouse), especially when it's a confession, and worse when it's a confession to opposition the Judge.

Archbishop of Canterbury: ‘Jesus did NOT claim to be God’

Michael Ramsey (1904 – 1988) was the 100th Archbishop of Canterbury. He was appointed on 31 May 1961 and held the office until 1974, having previously been the Bishop of Durham and the Archbishop of York. He was known as a theologian, educator, and advocate of Christian unity. The former Archbishop of Canterbury informs us that
Jesus did not claim deity for himself. Most NT scholars would agree in my experience. The book is Jesus and the Living Past (published by Oxford University Press, 1980).

yeah? so? some people have actually been convinced that angels talked to
muhummad. of course he did make that claim Lots of people have made
similar claims. When I hear about such experiences I ALWAYS seek a VDRL

Here is the King James version of the above quoted scripture:

Matthew 9:3-8
3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
7 And he arose, and departed to his house.
8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

In this version, the scribes felt that Jesus was committing blasphemy for forgiving the sins of the man sick of the palsy. This seems to be the case due to Jesus' remarks in verses 5 and 6. Thus Jesus was showing them that he, as a member of the Godhead and the very Son of the Man of Holiness, not only had the power to forgive sin but to also heal the sick.

"Jesus I have built you steel gloves!"
"Get thee up and go home. I appreciate the thought but haters gonna hate and Romans gonna Rome. They'd drive a spike through my elbow, they don't care. So go, clothe those that have no clothes, visit those in prison, feed those that are hungry."
"Wait you are a commie? You want us to give handouts to the poor? Even those that live in that shithole Judea?"
"What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me."
"Yeah ok libtard, you want to help the poor give them YOUR money and YOUR food. Let them move in with you! We're sticking with the money-changers."
Jesus looks up: "Looks like flood weather."

Hello Everyone,

Checkout this from the New Testament:

They thought Jesus was thinking he was GOD. Here is how Jesus answered them:

3 Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”
4 But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?!
5 Is it easier for me to tell this crippled man that his sins are forgiven or to tell him to get up and walk?
6 But I will show you that the Son of Man has the right to forgive sins here on earth.” So Jesus said to the man, “Get up! Pick up your mat and go on home.”
7 The man got up and went home.
8 When the crowds saw this, they were afraid and praised God for giving such authority to people.

So,
Worshipping Jesus................. is evil

Claiming "Jesus is God"....................... is evil
Jesus did not claim to be God. not sure which version you are reading but you have gotten your wires crossed somehow. What Jesus said is 'the father and he are one'. When it came to talking about who was good when they'd called him good, he strictly told them that there was only one that is good and that is God. maybe you'd better get back into the desert and play kamel jockey for awhile because you are missing some very important stuffs.

Jesus Christ was the last sacrifice. The lamb of God, sacrificed for all humanity.

by who - an evil act by who ...

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the same people that wrote the above forgery ... maybe you should look at the history of your 4th century religion become truthful and start fighting evil rather than supporting it.

Whoever yelled "release Barabbas".

Jesus Christ was the last sacrifice. The lamb of God, sacrificed for all humanity.

by who - an evil act by who ...

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the same people that wrote the above forgery ... maybe you should look at the history of your 4th century religion become truthful and start fighting evil rather than supporting it.

Whoever yelled "release Barabbas".

who was that?

Jesus most certainly did claim to be God in the flesh, and the Scriptures are clear on that.
Bible verses that show Jesus is Divine | CARM.org
The spirit manifested in the flesh and yes the spirit is divine and was with God from the beginning but Jesus did not claim to be God knowing he was but a flesh being while here in this world. Yet also knowing that he was sent into the world by the heavenly father.

John 8:2 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 4;24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Jesus most certainly did claim to be God in the flesh, and the Scriptures are clear on that.
The spirit manifested in the flesh and yes the spirit is divine and was with God from the beginning but Jesus did not claim to be God knowing he was but a flesh being while here in this world. Yet also knowing that he was sent into the world by the heavenly father.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 4;24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/jhn/8/27/s_1005027
John 8:24

Hello Everyone,

3 Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”
4 But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?!
5 Is it easier for me to tell this crippled man that his sins are forgiven or to tell him to get up and walk?
6 But I will show you that the Son of Man has the right to forgive sins here on earth.” So Jesus said to the man, “Get up! Pick up your mat and go on home.”
8 When the crowds saw this, they were afraid and praised God for giving such authority to people.

So,

Mohammed was gay and was jealous of Jesus.

Don't take it out of context as Jesus came as son of man to give each here an ensample of how corrupt carnal humans who are dead to the spirit can be saved and be spirit filled. Don't disregard a piece and a portion to try to split hairs. John 4;24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

While in this flesh I am yet flesh regardless of what i may be when this flesh is gone and the lord takes me to where i will be next. it is only by the spirit of God that all of that is accomplished and you are ignoring what he said when the disciples told him he was good. Carnal humans are flawed from the get go. the only thing good in them is of God. He came as son of man. If you receive Heavenly revelations by all means explain them if you can but don't try to pull some petty bs by ignoring the rest of the Word. All of the hosts stood up as one MAN. It is written if you or anyone takes the time to read it. One body many members as a SON and the one that claims to be god- doesn't get anywhere but a bed of hard hot coals buried in the desert.

Don't take it out of context as Jesus came as son of man to give each here an ensample of how corrupt carnal humans who are dead to the spirit can be saved and be spirit filled. Don't disregard a piece and a portion to try to split hairs. John 4;24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

While in this flesh I am yet flesh regardless of what i may be when this flesh is gone and the lord takes me to where i will be next. it is only by the spirit of God that all of that is accomplished and you are ignoring what he said when the disciples told him he was good. Carnal humans are flawed from the get go. the only thing good in them is of God. He came as son of man. If you receive Heavenly revelations by all means explain them if you can but don't try to pull some petty bs by ignoring the rest of the Word. All of the hosts stood up as one MAN. It is written if you or anyone takes the time to read it. One body many members as a SON and the one that claims to be god- doesn't get anywhere but a bed of hard hot coals buried in the desert.
Nothing is out of context, I gave you scripture. Only God can forgive sins. Jesus is God.

The first-born of God told to be fruitful and multiply is not God-OMNI. Spirit filled with the spirit of God and the right hand and even left hand of God that came to die on the cross to the saving of the souls of all that would come but not God. Not the first adam-human but the second, also showing the second is the temple where the spirit of god resides in humankind when spirit is poured out on all flesh.The first adam-human which we all are until awakened and dead to our own carnal ways and precepts is merely a clay casting made from the elemental dust of the earth to tend the garden- which is its-self.

While in this flesh I am yet flesh regardless of what i may be when this flesh is gone and the lord takes me to where i will be next. it is only by the spirit of God that all of that is accomplished and you are ignoring what he said when the disciples told him he was good. Carnal humans are flawed from the get go. He came as son of man. If you receive Heavenly revelations by all means explain them if you can but don't try to pull some petty bs by ignoring the rest of the Word. All of the hosts stood up as one MAN. It is written if you or anyone takes the time to read it. One body many members as a SON and the one that claims to be god- doesn't get anywhere but a bed of hard hot coals buried in the desert.
Nothing is out of context, I gave you scripture. Only God can forgive sins. Jesus is God.
Under that theory you must be god then because you have the authority to forgive others sins against you and even your own sins against the spirit within you, no?

Hello Everyone,

So,

Have you lost your tiny mind altogether? Jesus is God in the flesh...

Forum List

Back