They thought Jesus was GOD !

if Jesus isn't and wasn't God, and the way I see it he didn't even claim to be God, then anyone who claims that he was and is God is just another wolf in sheeps clothing false prophet too....

Where is it you get your information?

Bible Gateway passage: John 5:23 - New King James Version

I feel sorry for you. People that don't understand The Bible and Jesus and God, will have a hard time grasping the world they live in.

Remember when God tested Abraham, asking him if he'd sacrifice his own son?

That's because that's what God was going to do and did.

It's all woven into the fabric of this world.

Its a good thing that you feel sorry for the people who do not go for the garbage that has addled your mind.

Its about the only thing you have going for you.

I sure hope that God feels sorry for you.

Tell me more about your reality. Why would God feel sorry for me for promoting his truth?

I did't say he felt sorry for you. I said I hope he does. I do.

what you call his truth is a lie. There was never and will never be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay INSIDE that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all.

So..What is it you're saying? Jesus was not God's son? Oh but he was. How quickly man denies what happened.

You ever read that verse about "And the ground cracked open, and the Roman soldier pierced Jesus' side and blood and water ran out"

Do you know why that happened?

I'll tell you why. Because 70 or so years prior, the Ark of the Covenant was stashed in a cave directly under where Jesus was crucified.

The Roman soldier pierced his side, and the ground cracked open in order for the Lamb of God's blood to be spilled upon the mercy seat, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

That's how it was and is, IMO. No more sacrifices, the Lamb of God was the end of that.
Jesus was the Son of God, but the crowd witnessing this healing surely were not fully aware of that yet, as it was early in his ministry. To claim the prerogative of God in forgiving trespasses (and claim to be the Son of Man in a messianic sense) could well have led to Christ's arrest and execution for blasphemy, but he demonstrates his authority with a healing.

Later, he tells us that, with the Holy Spirit, man does indeed have power to forgive, if he chooses (John 20:22 & 23). I recall that incident in South Carolina when Dylan Roof shot up that church and killed those people. Some of their relatives spoke publicly to forgive him. Well, that was amazing. Journalists scrambled for that scoop. It was itself a story.

The power of the Holy Spirit - the power of forgiveness (and of resurrection) is power to make people wonder, to sit up and think. After 2,000 years, it has been power to change the world.

Yes, indeed, Jesus was the Son of God.

Last edited:

I feel sorry for you. People that don't understand The Bible and Jesus and God, will have a hard time grasping the world they live in.

Its a good thing that you feel sorry for the people who do not go for the garbage that has addled your mind.

Tell me more about your reality. Why would God feel sorry for me for promoting his truth?

what you call his truth is a lie. There was never and will never be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay INSIDE that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all.

So..What is it you're saying? Jesus was not God's son? Oh but he was. How quickly man denies what happened.

You ever read that verse about "And the ground cracked open, and the Roman soldier pierced Jesus' side and blood and water ran out"

I'll tell you why. Because 70 or so years prior, the Ark of the Covenant was stashed in a cave directly under where Jesus was crucified.

The Roman soldier pierced his side, and the ground cracked open in order for the Lamb of God's blood to be spilled upon the mercy seat, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

That's how it was and is, IMO. No more sacrifices, the Lamb of God was the end of that.

Son of God was a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God above that of an ordinary prophet called a servant or messenger of God. . Thats it. Yes I believe that Jesus was the son of God, a reference to the prophet, a man, who would speak for God mentioned in deuteronomy 18:18, who would "convey all of my commands"

Sacrifices ended because Jesus taught the deeper meaning and hidden instruction of the law which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you eat or what you wear or killing farm animals in a temple.

Only the wrong way to follow the law became obsolete after the revelation and teaching of Jesus, not the law itself..

Obviously his crucifixion had absolutely no effect on stupidity.

Whatever psuedo-intellectual bullshit you think you know, is wrong, k?

the ground cracked open?

That's what it says, no? Metinks it is.

Son of God was a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God above that of an ordinary prophet called a servant or messenger of God. . Thats it. Yes I believe that Jesus was the son of God, a reference to the prophet, a man, who would speak for God mentioned in deuteronomy 18:18, who would "convey all of my commands"

Sacrifices ended because Jesus taught the deeper meaning and hidden instruction of the law which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you eat or what you wear or killing farm animals in a temple.

Only the wrong way to follow the law became obsolete after the revelation and teaching of Jesus, not the law itself..

I read the NT-------I don't remember Jesus ending animal sacrifice. Animal sacrifice ended with the
destruction of the Temple. It was a Temple ritual. No Temple----no animal sacrifice. Contrary
to that which you were taught in sunday school----the animal sacrifices in the temple complex were not
a blood bath nor were they massive extortions ------they actually constituted a way of feeding the priests
and levites who were-------by virtue of the manner in which the economy was constructed-----LANDLESS
and, therefore, had no "farm animals" The meat from the sacrifices could not be sold by the priests
and levites. SELLING THE MEAT OF MASSIVE ANIMAL SACRFICES was a roman and greek
thing. The idea that "jesus was the last sacrificial lamb" is, IM (not so H) O an afterthought.
It was probably construed by Pro Romans to quash ambitions by anyone to REBUILD the destroyed
Temple. What are the HIDDEN AND DEEPER instructions of DA LAW? I don't remember Jesus
teaching any of that either. Systems by which jews could live as a people WITHOUT the temple
rituals of animal sacrifice had already been elaborated by EZRA

the ground cracked open?

I read the NT-------I don't remember Jesus ending animal sacrifice. Animal sacrifice ended with the
destruction of the Temple. It was a Temple ritual. No Temple----no animal sacrifice. Contrary
to that which you were taught in sunday school----the animal sacrifices in the temple complex were not
a blood bath nor were they massive extortions ------they actually constituted a way of feeding the priests
and levites who were-------by virtue of the manner in which the economy was constructed-----LANDLESS
and, therefore, had no "farm animals" The meat from the sacrifices could not be sold by the priests
and levites. SELLING THE MEAT OF MASSIVE ANIMAL SACRFICES was a roman and greek
thing. The idea that "jesus was the last sacrificial lamb" is, IM (not so H) O an afterthought.
It was probably construed by Pro Romans to quash ambitions by anyone to REBUILD the destroyed
Temple. What are the HIDDEN AND DEEPER instructions of DA LAW? I don't remember Jesus
teaching any of that either. Systems by which jews could live as a people WITHOUT the temple
rituals of animal sacrifice had already been elaborated by EZRA

Jesus Christ was the last sacrifice. The lamb of God, sacrificed for all humanity.

:dunno:

Nobody can top that. God tested Abraham with Isaac, because he knew what he going to do.

the ground cracked open?

so where is the ark now? At the time of the crucifixion of Jesus-----it was probably in the
Temple ------ Blood on the ark completed the covenant?

the ground cracked open?

so where is the ark now? At the time of the crucifixion of Jesus-----it was probably in the
Temple blood on the ark completed the covenant?

It was probably in a cave underneath wherehe was crucified.

The Joos! have it.

They will do the right thing in the end. God didn't choose them to be his people for nothing.

the ground cracked open?

The Joos! have it.

They will do the right thing in the end. God didn't choose them to be his people for nothing.

Da JOOOS have da copies of da writings. Dats why Joos learn to read and write COMPULSIVELY.
It is possible that Da JOOOS of Mecca-----buried it somewhere in Mecca or even Medina------
TIME TO DIG IT UP.

the ground cracked open?

The Joos! have it.

Da JOOOS have da copies of da writings. Dats why Joos learn to read and write COMPULSIVELY.
It is possible that Da JOOOS of Mecca-----buried it somewhere in Mecca or even Medina------
TIME TO DIG IT UP.

Not sure what kinda kookoo crap you're talking but the Jews do have the Ark of the Covenant.

Not sure what those Ethiopians are guarding, but I'm sure they'll be rewarded, because they think they're right, and willing to lay down their lives for it..

Last edited:
Jesus Christ was the last sacrifice. The lamb of God, sacrificed for all humanity.

by who - an evil act by who ...

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the same people that wrote the above forgery ... maybe you should look at the history of your 4th century religion become truthful and start fighting evil rather than supporting it.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the same people that wrote the above forgery ... maybe you should look at the history of your 4th century religion become truthful and start fighting evil rather than supporting it.

Who says that God sacrificing his son for the forgiveness of all man is evil? You? May you excuse me while I dismiss you?

Matthew 9:3-8 is one of many of the verses where the character is speaking of son of man as another to come third person tense.
God can't be a son of man, Moshiach is not God in OT not a man nor form nor son of man. Jesus isn't even claiming to be son of man he's emulating and speaking of in the same way Rabbi Schneerson who is emulating and speaking of a Moshiach to come, is not Moshiach.
The reason why Son of Man
has *the right to forgive sins here on earth* is because *The Judge* is Michael who's in the name of the Holy city who's prefix is MAN. Last names have prefix defining origin & means "Son of (prefix-MAN)".

IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN -David's 2 sons were named after Shalem(who's Canaanite prefix is MN.) Which is why his son's name is Solomon.

Sources:
son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.

Judge is Michael Sources:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Lastly: *on earth* and Dan 12:1-4 show a man on earth not a mythical creature in heaven or out of the sky.
note: "Clouds" meant gathering of Temple priests. Coming with or out of clouds meant out of the Gathering of Kohanim.
The scrolls even says Moshiach comes out of the lineage of Aaron-Aaronic Temple Priests (Kohanim).-source; scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259)

Last edited:
Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

My personal favorite

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Who says that God sacrificing his son for the forgiveness of all man is evil? You? May you excuse me while I dismiss you?

whatever makes you think sacrificing an innocent life was ever not evil, to begin with ... Jesus was not sacrificed they were murdered you have no idea other than your 4th century book whether that was planed or not.

you might try answering the questions rather than running away. christian.

your recorded history speaks for itself whether the death of Jesus was a sacrifice or an act of senseless violence. left by those in the 4th century without justice to promote their own cause.

you have no remorse.

My personal favorite

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

This is the author establishing from the beginning of the story that the preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, manna or bread from heaven, became flesh, meaning teaching from God, in the person of Jesus.

this sheds light on the true subject of kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean, not to mention revealing what Jesus actually meant by saying "unless you eat my flesh you can have no life you.", life being the promise for complying with the divine commands.

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”
For the millionth time that verse taken from Isaiah is
1)not messianic
2)not future tense (a sign does Ahaz no good 600 years after he's dead and doesn't receive it. Signs are always imminent.
3)it doesn't say virgin, Almah=young woman
4)context is the problems with Assyria
5)in which case the son was Ahaz's son who had his father's kingdom "on his shoulders"
had God with him in defeating Assyria, thus Hezekiah was the "Prince of peace" and fatherly figure.
6) and tying into my previous post, most problematic for bringing this up;
JW's believe because it says Aggelos (Malakh) of great counsel in Isaiah 9:6 that
Archangel Michael is assisting Hezekiah.
The commentary on Hezekiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) shows the JW's were correct.
9:7 shows this person was a Davidic king which Hezekiah was. If they dared said this was about Moshiach note that
4Q471 XVll calls it "Michael's kingdom"
Commentary on Isaiah states the prince of the congregation (head of hosts) Michael as the Davidic Messiah scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 &
scroll IQ sb,v 20-29=Isaiah 1xi,I

For the millionth time that verse taken from Isaiah is
1)not messianic
2)not future tense (a sign does Ahaz no good 600 years after he's dead and doesn't receive it. Signs are always imminent.
3)it doesn't say virgin, Almah=young woman
4)context is the problems with Assyria
5)in which case the son was Ahaz's son who had his father's kingdom "on his shoulders"
had God with him in defeating Assyria, thus Hezekiah was the "Prince of peace" and fatherly figure.
6) and tying into my previous post, most problematic for bringing this up;
JW's believe because it says Aggelos (Malakh) of great counsel in Isaiah 9:6 that
Archangel Michael is assisting Hezekiah.
The commentary on Hezekiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) shows the JW's were correct.
9:7 shows this person was a Davidic king which Hezekiah was. If they dared said this was about Moshiach note that
4Q471 XVll calls it "Michael's kingdom"
Commentary on Isaiah states the prince of the congregation (head of hosts) Michael as the Davidic Messiah scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 &
scroll IQ sb,v 20-29=Isaiah 1xi,I

The only thing that verse has anything remotely to do with Jesus is by him comparing himself to the bronze serpent that Moses lifted up in the wilderness during the time of testing, the same bronze serpent that Hezekiah, the subject of the young maiden with child, destroyed.

What can be learned from this is that if it was right in Gods eyes for Hezekiah to destroy the bronze serpent then it was never right to turn to it for healing in the same way that it has never been right to worship a human being as if he was the living God.

Forum List

Back