They should secede!

States like Utah, Texas, and Mississippi should secede from the union! These backwards states do not deserve to belong in a civilized 21st Century nation!

Newsflash, liberals from California are flooding into Texas. OH SNAP!
Liberals? Link it...

www.payattentionfooleyeroll.com
Yep, knew that you couldn't.

I love ignorant liberal drones like you. The fact is liberals are more dangerous when they are well informed so its pretty cool how many liberal drones choose to remain ignorant. For example here are some headlines you obviously missed, I predict you will choose to go on being ignorant rather than face reality so I'm not too concerned about sharing this information with you.

Bloomberg - A Big Texas Welcome to Californians

Forbes - Californians moving to Texas by nearly 2 to 1 margin

Bloomberg - Where are Californians Going? Texas a state with no income tax leads as destination.

AOL Real Estate - People are leaving California for Texas in a big way

Huffington Post - Census survey shows Californians moving to Texas

NBC Los Angeles - California's Population is Moving Out, Texas most popular destination.

Forbes - Toyota tells California to fuck off (paraphrasing), moves to Texas after 57 years.

Sierra Star - California is moving to Texas

LA Times - Toyota to move 3,000 jobs to Texas

^^^ and that's how you bitch slap a liberal around!
Where's the part that says those people are Liberals? Oh right, you have nothing, as usual.

States like Utah, Texas, and Mississippi should secede from the union! These backwards states do not deserve to belong in a civilized 21st Century nation!

You say that till you hear that huge sucking sound when about 14% of the nations GDP vanishes. Texas is #2, Utah is #32 and Mississippi is #36 in the production of the nations GDP. Think of all those taxes, just GONE.

You say that till you hear that huge sucking sound when about 14% of the nations GDP vanishes. Texas is #2, Utah is #32 and Mississippi is #36 in the production of the nations GDP. Think of all those taxes, just GONE.
See ya. Don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave.

The flyover is a separate nation, and should be.

Who's gonna feed you stupid fucks?

You think an oil cartel is hard to deal with? Try a food cartel.

You can make do without abundant oil, try going without food for a few weeks and let us know what happens.

Military Force? That's a laugh. You pussies would shit your pants at the first sound of gunfire.

You better be careful what you wish for, dirtbag.

:wtf: Texas, Utah, and Mississippi producing alot of food these day?

States That Produce The Most Food Ranking 1 to 50
Just in case you aren't able to do a little research on your own:
Note:
#3 texas #24 Mississippi #37 Utah
Where is your state?

View attachment 37813
My state is number 1
Yea , we know as the number one faggot state dragging everyone down with you.

I really wish you cock suckers would.leave the union.

Newsflash, liberals from California are flooding into Texas. OH SNAP!
Liberals? Link it...

www.payattentionfooleyeroll.com
Yep, knew that you couldn't.

I love ignorant liberal drones like you. The fact is liberals are more dangerous when they are well informed so its pretty cool how many liberal drones choose to remain ignorant. For example here are some headlines you obviously missed, I predict you will choose to go on being ignorant rather than face reality so I'm not too concerned about sharing this information with you.

Bloomberg - A Big Texas Welcome to Californians

Forbes - Californians moving to Texas by nearly 2 to 1 margin

Bloomberg - Where are Californians Going? Texas a state with no income tax leads as destination.

AOL Real Estate - People are leaving California for Texas in a big way

Huffington Post - Census survey shows Californians moving to Texas

NBC Los Angeles - California's Population is Moving Out, Texas most popular destination.

Forbes - Toyota tells California to fuck off (paraphrasing), moves to Texas after 57 years.

Sierra Star - California is moving to Texas

LA Times - Toyota to move 3,000 jobs to Texas

^^^ and that's how you bitch slap a liberal around!
Where's the part that says those people are Liberals? Oh right, you have nothing, as usual.

Ahahaha as predicted ^^^ :laugh:

Mississippi gets more in spending than it pays in revenue.

Those states can try to secede, but they first better explain to their citizens that all the money they paid into Social Security and Medicare that they are now either drawing on or would have gotten in the future will be gone.

Property of the US government.

God yes...Please!...I'll even pack their bags for them...and they can take Alaska, Idaho, Arizona, and the whole damn confederacy with them!

I only wish I could make that so
Why?

What have they ever done to you?

Why do you despise so many of your fellow Americans?

What part of being two separate nations concerns you? We used to look like this, what's the problem?
B001_13Colonies.jpg
take a hike
Answer the question? The US should actually be four or five nations, that align with the needs of those regions BTW.

If the Feds actually limited themselves to what the Constitution lists as it's duties, there would be no need for that, because each State would be aligned with the needs of the people in each one.
It is the Federal Government that is causing the divisions in the fist place.
The Fed is trying to make one nation, out of what never should have been.

Yes
The one size fits all does not work and both parities do it.

Yea "both parties" do BUT ONLY ONE party is big enough to have members make those statements...i.e. GOP.
I've really yet to read any progressive/liberal/democrat criticize the Democrat party as much as as often as members
of the GOP do about the GOP party.
I mean is there a faction equal to the "Tea Party" in the Democrats? NOPE.
Is there a faction in the Democrats equal to the Log Cabin Republicans? NOPE.

But every day we read how conservatives criticize "both parties" but we NEVER read Demcrats criticizing "both parties".
Funny isn't it?
To me, if an organization is not big enough to sustain self-criticism that party doesn't offer much diversity!

God yes...Please!...I'll even pack their bags for them...and they can take Alaska, Idaho, Arizona, and the whole damn confederacy with them!

I only wish I could make that so
Why?

What have they ever done to you?

Why do you despise so many of your fellow Americans?

It is the supposedly "intellectual elite" that "fly-over" us "Plebeians" as they travel to the "coasts"...i.e. the same "working/middle class" they are suppose to be "champions" of, these faux-intellectuals look down their noses as "backwards".
Never mind these "backwards" people work hard to provide these phony-elites their goods and services that keep the idiots alive..i.e. oil, food,etc.!
But you know I've been a long time advocate of Texas seceding and actually forming 4 states within the Republic of Texas.
Do it Texans!!! Oh and leave Austin out.

Those states can try to secede, but they first better explain to their citizens that all the money they paid into Social Security and Medicare that they are now either drawing on or would have gotten in the future will be gone.

How do you figure Social security is property of the US government? I thought you were smarter then that? The employee and employer pays into that. Medicare the employee also pays into.

So now you are telling us you promote theft by the US Government?

Just a question, have you ever had a job and looked at your pay stub?

Guess not

YOU should leave my country if you are going to denigrate ANY of the great states therein, scumbag. You don't deserve to live in the United States of America.

All Texas needs to do is break away, form it's own army, attack the US, and then sit back and let Obama rebuild their nation for them, all courtesy of the US tax payers.

How do you figure Social security is property of the US government? I thought you were smarter then that? The employee and employer pays into that. Medicare the employee also pays into.

Guess not

You're talking about states illegally seceding. That is rebellion. I am NOT surprised you don't understand the implications of that.

Guess not

You're talking about states illegally seceding. That is rebellion. I am NOT surprised you don't understand the implications of that.
Where in the constitution does it say it is illegal?

Guess not

Where in the constitution does it say it is illegal?

Please. We fought a Civil War proving it's illegal. Do states want to try that again?

All it is 50 counties, united into one big country , hence the UNITED STATES

You do know Texas was once a separate country and states had to.petition to join right?

So what laws were passed does it make them illegal to leave?

Fighting a civil war don't prove it is illegal, again what laws were passed that says it is,illegal?

I can't think of any

Forum List

Back