More than a third in Alaska want to secede under Joe Biden

Maybe Alaska should secede. Maybe Texas should secede too. I wonder how many states would only be one step behind them.

---Alaska secession calls grow---

It's amazing how land can think...

Oh, you mean 1/3rd of the people... wow, that's quite low seeing how many of them are Republicans.... 53% voted for Trump, 54.4% voted for the Republican candidate in 2020 (how did Trump get less? Oh, wait Trump gets less in most places regardless of who's doing the counting) and the other candidate was an independent.

The way it's going down hill in our USA @ current it would be the luck of the Trump supporters that Donald would anchor the POTUS position 2024 then be fatally wounded with a head shot wound, just to see Donald's body "miraculously" raise from his casket 72 hrs. after his death!!!

Maybe Alaska should secede. Maybe Texas should secede too. I wonder how many states would only be one step behind them.

The federal government is totally dysfunctional. It ignores its founding document all the time and has become the enemy of the people.

Someone should inform the good people of Alaska, that seceding would be the first step to becoming Russian.

There's been a secession movement in Vermont for years. It's gone nowhere, just as this one will.

Forum List

Back