California Yes Movement Seeks Some Interesting Outcomes - National Divorce

State of Jefferson Movement had History and Legislators and Grass Roots support yet it never gained traction . The Greater Idaho movement stole thunder/ gravitas from the State of Jefferson Movement . Then a movement ( Baja Arizona ) got Minorities / Illegals and Marxists behind it and it got real traction real fast in MSM . After that things like Texit and a 3 or 5 State Breakup of California are floundering as Wannabes .

Large, rabidly Left wing isolated cities should be their own country, and then have everyone else.

That would be the ideal split.
We Must Become Unstuck From This Tarbaby Union

Take the cities back and expel those who never would have been able to build them. Or do that in the seceding Red States only. But there's no reason to let them rot the way they are doing now.

State of Jefferson Movement had History and Legislators and Grass Roots support yet it never gained traction . The Greater Idaho movement stole thunder/ gravitas from the State of Jefferson Movement . Then a movement ( Baja Arizona ) got Minorities / Illegals and Marxists behind it and it got real traction real fast in MSM . After that things like Texit and a 3 or 5 State Breakup of California are floundering as Wannabes .
“Never gained traction” is kinda the common denominator for all these movements

They’re all just attention seeking nothing burgers

Yes, sure, overnight hyperinflation like they had in Weimar Germany could definitely cause a civil war like scenario in the USA

But you’re being melodramatic if you’re really gonna compare the inflation we’re experiencing today to that
We've a boom bust economy braalian, always have

I've been in the workforce now for a number of recessions , the last one being 2008. (i'm in construction)

fast forward to 2024, and the signs / symptoms are all the same

~S~

I've been in the workforce now for a number of recessions , the last one being 2008. (i'm in construction)

~S~
Sure, but a recession isn’t about to cause states to leave the union.

It would take an economic catastrophe far greater than the Great Depression was

Some people here like to predict extreme disaster at the drop of a hat

Sure, but a recession isn’t about to cause states to leave the union.

It would take an economic catastrophe far greater than the Great Depression was

Some people here like to predict extreme disaster at the drop of a hat
point taken braalian, which is why i point to the dollar

every other time , the feds simply printed their way on out

anecdotally, the only job i found 08-10 was Obama shovel ready (some hero eh?) :rolleyes:

Trillions in recent ARPA funds follow suit as a salve to dull the economic pain

so in my mind those rebellious states got no game if on the fed teat, but do should it run dry......

~S~

My dear lad, i've been around long enough to live it

~S~

I turn 60 this year, so I have as well.

It is just fun watching you all make your predictions, you are like the weatherman on TV that predicts snow every week for months and then when it finally snows goes "see, I told you snow was coming".

~S~
Inferior People in Superior Positions

We have irrational and exuberant leaders on Wall Street, in Washington, and at the FED. Rational and calm people should be wary of any phenomenon that is described as "natural." We need to change the way people get to the top.

The leader of a California secession movement known as "Yes California" told Newsweek in an exclusive interview on Saturday that a national divorce is needed to avoid another "civil war."

As politics have become increasingly polarizing in recent years, there have been growing calls from residents in coastal-like states such as California, Texas, and New Hampshire to secede from the rest of the United States.

But this one looks to break CA into sections:

"Yes California" is currently campaigning on a ballot measure called CalExit 3.1, which would break California into two and establish a country separate from the U.S. in the San Francisco Bay area and along the central California coast, according to the "Yes California" website. The independent land would be called Pacifica. So far, 92,000 people have signed up to join the campaign through the movement's website. However, it's unclear how many of these people are California residents.

There is another movement called CalExit.

It is fun to watch this stuff as, at least, it educates people on issues and possibilities.

I learned that N.H. wanted the right to leave if the national debt hits 40 trillion. Congress said no. I wonder why ?

What does congress have against N.H. leaving.

California is a diffeent matter. As it stands they produce a lot of food. If they left we might have some issues.

But so what ?

I like seeing the conversation.
LOL

This has been doen to death. Short sighted california progressives love to talk about secceeding. Till someone with half a brain points out the obvious. They grow some food but not enough to leverage the rest of the US.

On the other hand where do they think their water comes from. The answer is outside of california. They secceed and they lose their drinking water.

“Never gained traction” is kinda the common denominator for all these movements

They’re all just attention seeking nothing burgers
“ Baja Arizona “ movement had Serious Traction ( Because Far Left & Left & Pro Illegal / Migrant NGOs got on board and that brought the MSM on board ) it took TWO WEEKS 😳 for it to go from the first blurb I heard about it to having National News Status and debate . ( Something that took 65 + Years for State of Jefferson Movement to almost achieve

The leader of a California secession movement known as "Yes California" told Newsweek in an exclusive interview on Saturday that a national divorce is needed to avoid another "civil war."

As politics have become increasingly polarizing in recent years, there have been growing calls from residents in coastal-like states such as California, Texas, and New Hampshire to secede from the rest of the United States.

But this one looks to break CA into sections:

"Yes California" is currently campaigning on a ballot measure called CalExit 3.1, which would break California into two and establish a country separate from the U.S. in the San Francisco Bay area and along the central California coast, according to the "Yes California" website. The independent land would be called Pacifica. So far, 92,000 people have signed up to join the campaign through the movement's website. However, it's unclear how many of these people are California residents.

There is another movement called CalExit.

It is fun to watch this stuff as, at least, it educates people on issues and possibilities.

I learned that N.H. wanted the right to leave if the national debt hits 40 trillion. Congress said no. I wonder why ?

What does congress have against N.H. leaving.

California is a diffeent matter. As it stands they produce a lot of food. If they left we might have some issues.

But so what ?

I like seeing the conversation.

Yeah, that's not happening.

When conservatives talk about 'civil war', what they're describing is an attempt to eliminate anyone that disagrees with them. They consider the national divorce to be the most humane, least violent way to purge those that don't think exactly like they do.

Its a tacit admission that they can't really deal with contradiction, that they know their perspective doesn't do well when subject to fact checks, and that they lack the ability to persuade.

They want to make an entire nation their echo chamber. With a 'national divorce' the way of getting rid of all the pesky people that wouldn't ape what they believe.

Forum List

Back