These fuel prices are ridiculous

Not all Biden's doing since Biden doesn't control the oil or gasoline industries..Mizzouri raised gasoline taxes also.
We need to return to many of Trump's policies. Get it through your head. Globalism is for billions and billions of people. The United States is for 325 million people or so. Build Back Better is the extraction of our wealth and the land that is titled to the citizens of this nation. We have been sold something different. There is nothing worse then people who gorge, live life to the fullest have nice places to live and nice cars to drive who complain about it. For others around the world to go up in living the way the globalist politicians and elites are doing it, we have to go down.

and statisticians lie because they are paid to,,

That is just sort of stupid.

If I lied I would not get paid as people make decisions off of my analysis. If I lied and they did poorly I would not have a job. Instead I have a very well paying job as I am damn good at what I do.

That is just sort of stupid.

If I lied I would not get paid as people make decisions off of my analysis. If I lied and they did poorly I would not have a job. Instead I have a very well paying job as I am damn good at what I do.
that would depend on if your lie made a profit for your company,,

I would welcome $3.25. We've been around $4 or higher for months.

Indeed, my daughter living in NYC has complained of the $4.00/gal. Look at what people in California are paying. WE can thank Joey Xi Bai Dung and his clowns for it all....

Last edited:
We make money by helping those in the Ag field be more successful. If I were lying, they would not be more successful and thus would not employ us.
maybe maybe not,,

as I said I can only speak for those I speak with in my area where you make a broad claim about people across the country you havent even talked to,,

no its not,, voting for reps is a democratic process in a constitutional republic,,
you lack in knowledge on the topic.

We are a democratic nation, with a Democratic Constitutional Republic as our form of democracy.

The USA goal is to push democracies around the world....

i.e. Canada is a Parliamentary form of democracy....

How many countries in this world are democracies?

There are currently 123 democracies in the world of all 192 countries. The most basic measure of democracy is electoral efficacy. If a nation has free and fair elections, coupled by competing parties with varied representative interests, it can be classified as a democracy.

How Many Democratic Nations Are There? - BORGEN
www.borgenmagazine.com/many-democratic-nations/

We need to return to many of Trump's policies. Get it through your head. Globalism is for billions and billions of people. The United States is for 325 million people or so. Build Back Better is the extraction of our wealth and the land that is titled to the citizens of this nation. We have been sold something different. There is nothing worse then people who gorge, live life to the fullest have nice places to live and nice cars to drive who complain about it. For others around the world to go up in living the way the globalist politicians and elites are doing it, we have to go down.
I have yet to lower my living standards my entire life nor do I see any reason to do so as such now.

you lack in knowledge on the topic.

We are a democratic nation, with a Democratic Constitutional Republic as our form of democracy.

The USA goal is to push democracies around the world....

i.e. Canada is a Parliamentary form of democracy....

How many countries in this world are democracies?

There are currently 123 democracies in the world of all 192 countries. The most basic measure of democracy is electoral efficacy. If a nation has free and fair elections, coupled by competing parties with varied representative interests, it can be classified as a democracy.

How Many Democratic Nations Are There? - BORGEN
www.borgenmagazine.com/many-democratic-nations/
wrong,, see my link

"Energy Independence"

Yet another myth that you right wingers cant seem to puzzle out, in addition to the fact that the US President does not control global oil prices.

Listen up:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

The oil and gas in the ground is not "our" oil and gas. We have NO "national oil company". Those resources belong to private companies who will sell them on the global market to the highest bidder.

So, one more time:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENERGY INDEPENDENCE

Get it through your thick skulls!

Indeed, my daughter living in NYC has complained of the $4.00/gal, look at what people ion California are paying. WE can thank Joey Xi Bai Dung and his clowns for it all....
Hardly since the GOP in Missouri raised taxes on all forms of transportation and an increase in gas taxes.

maybe maybe not,,

as I said I can only speak for those I speak with in my area where you make a broad claim about people across the country you havent even talked to,,

I am sorry you cannot grasp the idea that farmers like it when their commodity prices go up when they are getting ready to sell.

makes it very hard to believe you have anything to do with farming at all if you lack this basic understanding

You're not following the discussion, moron.
27CBC5E1-CDD1-472B-9998-82D5B46838DF.jpeg
D5585956-F205-49CC-9502-47252060D7DB.jpeg
7A287B77-1356-47BC-80A8-F87688B66D01.jpeg
51DBF11C-6BD2-478D-B6BD-C64E88699E4B.jpeg
ED8833D2-1DDC-455F-9AB7-8DE9C7E6FD41.jpeg

Really?

I am sorry you cannot grasp the idea that farmers like it when their commodity prices go up when they are getting ready to sell.

makes it very hard to believe you have anything to do with farming at all if you lack this basic understanding
you cant grasp the idea they/we dont like it when the costs of doing it goes up more and decreases profits,,
and their buyers cant buy as much because the prices went up,,

I live it first hand and you sit in an office reading it on paper,,

you cant grasp the idea they/we dont like it when the costs of doing it goes up more and decreases profits,,
and their buyers cant buy as much because the prices went up,,

I live it first hand and you sit in an office reading it on paper,,

so you are sticking by the story that farmers to not like higher commodity prices?

Oh, and it is far more than reading it on paper, daily conversations with these people that hire us. You have no earthly clue how data analyst do what we do.

PC thinks she pretty much rules the roost with her BS sources. She's easy to beat. Doesn't know WTF she's talking about - EVER.

she is one of the more entertaining folks on here, the amount of BS she post is epic.

so you are sticking by the story that farmers to not like higher commodity prices?

Oh, and it is far more than reading it on paper, daily conversations with these people that hire us. You have no earthly clue how data analyst do what we do.
why are you not quoting my entire statement???

Forum List

Back