Inflation, inflation, inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention inflation?

View attachment 931000

It will only get worse until the country enters stagflation, but the Progressive agenda is more important.

Here are the ways the DNC is making the working class want to kill themselves.

But the liberal ā€œshrinkflationā€ agenda is more than just higher prices. Weā€™re seeing a whole-of-government approach to increasing our misery coming out of the Biden administration by forcing average Americans to sacrifice their quality of life and comfort for the progressive agenda.

Itā€™s not only the Biden administration demanding that we expect less. It is working to deliver less. Here are just a few examples:

• Appliances, NPR warns, are becoming a ā€œculture war targetā€ because they donā€™t actually work well under Biden administration policies. The truth, according to Fox News, is that ā€œrecent energy regulations proposed or finalized by the Biden administration would, on average, make water heaters cost $2,800 more, gas stoves as much as $3,250 more expensive, air conditioners $1,100 more expensive, and gas furnaces nearly $500 more expensive.ā€ And consumer groups point out that the new appliances ā€œare often less effective than their predecessors.ā€
  • Love your truck? Donā€™t get too attached. As the Wall Street Journalā€™s Kimberly Strassel warns, ā€œBiden is coming for your truck.ā€ But Americans know that ā€œno Tesla is going to function in the bitter cold of a Wisconsin or Alaska winter; no Ford Lightning will manage the work of a Montana ranch or a Kansas farm.ā€
  • And finally, whatā€™s up with the bugs? Why are the elites so obsessed with normalizing ā€œinsect proteinā€ while finding ways to backdoor ban steaks and seafood for the rest of us?
Nothing you mentioned is driving inflation. Itā€™s about 1/3 wage increases, which is good, 1/3 profit taking which is bad. And 1/3 supply issues; housing shortfall, industry consolidation, natural events like avian flu and covid which are temporary.

Nothing you mentioned is driving inflation. Itā€™s about 1/3 wage increases, which is good, 1/3 profit taking which is bad. And 1/3 supply issues; housing shortfall, industry consolidation, natural events like avian flu and covid which are temporary.
It's about treating the fiat currency as the answer to all problems. So, we can just print it up and keep our power and get elected. The Federal Reserve privately owned and answers to the politicians until the politicians and the taxpayers answer to the federal reserve when the nation gets hollowed out. We citizens then become slaves. Our politicians have violated the trust to citizens over the last several decades. And it does not other them at all. Screwing over those who played y the sensible rules as they are changed to fix the times caused from the same. Condemning those who played y the rules and did not change fast enough to a poorer future. There is massive printing of the currency to keep all of the payouts going.

Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg

It's about treating the fiat currency as the answer to all problems. So, we can just print it up and keep our power and get elected. The Federal Reserve privately owned and answers to the politicians until the politicians and the taxpayers answer to the federal reserve when the nation gets hollowed out. We citizens then become slaves. Our politicians have violated the trust to citizens over the last several decades. And it does not other them at all. Screwing over those who played y the sensible rules as they are changed to fix the times caused from the same. Condemning those who played y the rules and did not change fast enough to a poorer future. There is massive printing of the currency to keep all of the payouts going.
Fed doesnt just print money and hand it out. That is a stupid argument. Money goes to people who create value. Try doing it, and you will get some.

Fed doesnt just print money and hand it out. That is a stupid argument. Money goes to people who create value. Try doing it, and you will get some.
Actually, the Fed. buys securities.

How the Fed Increases the Money Supply​

"The Fed could initiate open market operations (OMO), where it buys or borrows Treasury bills from commercial banks to inject money. The central bank will add cash to the accounts, called bank reserves, that banks are required to keep. That increases the money supply. On the other hand, if the Fed sells or lends treasuries to banks, the payment it receives in exchange will reduce the money supply."

ļ‚· In April 2020, the unemployment rate reached 14.8%ā€”the highest rate observed since data collection began in 1948. In July 2021, unemployment remained higher (5.4%) than it had been in February 2020 (3.5%). https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/R46554.pdf
Still not your 16% so you lied. That was also due to COVID shut downs. I know as my wife and I both were sent to work from home by our companies in March 2020.

Still not your 16% so you lied. That was also due to COVID shut downs. I know as my wife and I both were sent to work from home by our companies in March 2020.
No, you will deliberately, whereas my memory was mistaken. You lied when you knew the UE under Trump was much higher. Trump made your companies send you home.

No, you will deliberately, whereas my memory was mistaken. You lied when you knew the UE under Trump was much higher. Trump made your companies send you home.
I worked for the Army at the time with hundreds of active duty troops in my building. Of course, they sent all of us home where we continued to work. My wife's company only sent her to work from home because I was a liver transplant candidate so she could not be exposed. Her company never sent everyone home.

The fact remains that Trump was not responsible for the shutdowns ordered by the mostly DEM governors like the one in my state at the time. Hence, the high unemployment caused by COVID.

I worked for the Army at the time with hundreds of active duty troops in my building. Of course, they sent all of us home where we continued to work. My wife's company only sent her to work from home because I was a liver transplant candidate so she could not be exposed. Her company never sent everyone home.

The fact remains that Trump was not responsible for the shutdowns ordered by the mostly DEM governors like the one in my state at the time. Hence, the high unemployment caused by COVID.
Now you are lying about Trump being in charge, particularly about the Army. (Honor to your service).

Hope your wife is better. If not, my sincere condolences.

And don't you avoid responsibility for lying. Just stop it.

Now you are lying about Trump being in charge, particularly about the Army. (Honor to your service).

Hope your wife is better. If not, my sincere condolences.

And don't you avoid responsibility for lying. Just stop it.
I was a civilian working for the Army as a contractor in their recruiting command. My wife was not sick. Can you read for comprehension? I was a liver transplant candidate. Had I gotten COVID, I simply would have died without the Vaccine which I did not get until May of 2021.

Actually, the Fed. buys securities.

How the Fed Increases the Money Supply​

"The Fed could initiate open market operations (OMO), where it buys or borrows Treasury bills from commercial banks to inject money. The central bank will add cash to the accounts, called bank reserves, that banks are required to keep. That increases the money supply. On the other hand, if the Fed sells or lends treasuries to banks, the payment it receives in exchange will reduce the money supply."

Buying and selling securities isnā€™t handing out free money. The free money happened under Trump with low interst rates his whole term and most of the stimulus. Loans are harder to come by now and no stimulus for 3 years. There is not printing and handing out of money as the other poster was alluding to. They act like by saying ā€œprinting moneyā€ that actually means something. It doesnā€™t.

Buying and selling securities isnā€™t handing out free money. The free money happened under Trump with low interst rates his whole term and most of the stimulus. Loans are harder to come by now and no stimulus for 3 years. There is not printing and handing out of money as the other poster was alluding to. They act like by saying ā€œprinting moneyā€ that actually means something. It doesnā€™t.
Why%20are%20you%20always%20lying-S.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

The best thing to come out of the inflation is that it got rightwingers to give a fuck about poor people again.

Barack Obama (2009ā€“2017)​

Average YOY Inflation Rate: 1.4%

Donald Trump (2017ā€“2021)​

Average YOY Inflation Rate: 1.9%

Bill Clinton (1993ā€“2001)​

Average YOY Inflation Rate: 2.6%
"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,ā€™" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,ā€™" Trump said.

The poor have gone from making $7 to $15-20 an hour under Democrats. You don't think that helps them?

Free education, Medicaid and childcare. You don't think that helps them either?
What is the typical household income where one worker is making minimum wage?

Given that businesses are closing down in California with a minimum wage of $20.00 what is the real minimum wage?

Thomas.jpg

What is the typical household income where one worker is making minimum wage?

Given that businesses are closing down in California with a minimum wage of $20.00 what is the real minimum wage?

1280px-Map_of_US_minimum_wage_by_state.svg.png

Additionally large employees like McDonalds have their own minimum wage increases to $15+ and even those do not have minimum wage have had a lot of difficulties finding employees for less than $15 an hour.

Forum List

Back