These fuel prices are ridiculous

Angry little bird flipping boy was lying when he claimed he was paying a buck seventy a year ago.

I'll include Idaho where I lived before also - Which enjoys even better gas prices.

Pump Prices Show Small Gains as 2021 Begins​

PORTLAND, Ore., – The new year is underway and retail gas prices are fairly steady this week, changing by less than a nickel in most states. Stable crude oil prices and low demand for gasoline are the major factors. For the week, the national average for regular adds a penny to $2.26 a gallon. The Oregon average also gains a penny to $2.61.

National State Local Gas Prices 1-5-2021
what's hilarious about this link you provided is that it explains how the price of a barrel of oil contributes to the price at the pump. only 50%. So demofks, you need a new line.

At $48 per barrel, crude oil is at its most expensive since February. Crude oil makes up about half the price of finished gasoline.

2020 would have had low gas prices regardless of who the President was, there just wasn't the demand there is today.
how so? Supply and demand says the less used the higher the costs to make money. Again, the demofks have no idea what they're arguing.

You believe all sorts of crazy things. Someone has been screwing with your head.
again, so you're saying I made the two extra days for the election up? Why not just answer my question? why you beating around the bush and distracting the conservation?

Funny thing, it didn't bother the democrats one bit to bitch about everything under the sun when Trump was prez, whether it was his fault or not. Or even if it wasn't true, the democrats bitched anyway.

And now you are just like them....Congrats. You should feel so proud!

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon
Makes you wish you could get a tax break for an electric vehicle.

Thanks Right-wingers

Changing the subject is the best you can do????

You're neither bright, nor honest.

I responded to your meme. If you did not want it responded to, do not post it.

Seems a concept even someone as stupid as you could figure out

Too early to judge that right now.

Yield projections for both corn and SB are up over 2020 numbers. IF those hold it will be a good year for the grain farmers.
then why did you??

not a single of my suppliers are happy with this and none of the farmers are either,,

cant speak for your area,,

then why did you??

not a single of my suppliers are happy with this and none of the farmers are either,,

cant speak for your area,,

I said they are happy with the grain prices. Not sure what they grow in your area, but if it was grain they would be happy with the prices as well

Forum List

Back