These fuel prices are ridiculous

Dim governors imposed the lockdowns, moron
You dumbass you just said it’s Biden’s fault and now you’re pivoting to saying it’s dem governors. Well, first, that’s not Biden dumbass. Second, there is not an economic difference in the red/blue states today. Not in employment or gdp. You’re a quack. Supply chain is strained and prices are rising. Trump screwed up pandemic and owns this shit.

again, so you're saying I made the two extra days for the election up? Why not just answer my question? why you beating around the bush and distracting the conservation?
You’re so mixed up, I don’t even think you know what you’re talking about.

You dumbass you just said it’s Biden’s fault and now you’re pivoting to saying it’s dem governors. Well, first, that’s not Biden dumbass. Second, there is not an economic difference in the red/blue states today. Not in employment or gdp. You’re a quack. Supply chain is strained and prices are rising. Trump screwed up pandemic and owns this shit.
You're not following the discussion, moron.

your delusions are thinking we are a democracy when the facts are different,,

I provided proof in a link,,

representatives elected by the people, is a form of democracy....

Constitutional Republic is a democracy form of gvt

Parliamentary is a democracy form of gvt.

etc.

They are democracies....

There are no countries in the whole world,that are a Direct Democracy form of gvt.

I would welcome $3.25. We've been around $4 or higher for months.

Hmmm, this is two weeks ago.

This week I get an average in Vegas of around a three fiddy

representatives elected by the people, is a form of democracy....

Constitutional Republic is a democracy form of gvt

Parliamentary is a democracy form of gvt.

etc.

They are democracies....

There are no countries in the whole world,that are a Direct Democracy form of gvt.
no its not,, voting for reps is a democratic process in a constitutional republic,,

Forum List

Back