These fuel prices are ridiculous

Because all I said was that they were happy with the commodity prices. I did not make any other statements about how they are doing.
so you did your professional lying trick and left out some of the facts,,

and you didnt answer why you didnt quote my full comment,,

so you did your professional lying trick and left out some of the facts,,

and you didnt answer why you didnt quote my full comment,,

I did not quote your full comment as I was only responding to part of it. Why quote the part I am not responding to? That would be stupid and lazy

you lack in knowledge on the topic.

We are a democratic nation, with a Democratic Constitutional Republic as our form of democracy.

The USA goal is to push democracies around the world....

i.e. Canada is a Parliamentary form of democracy....

How many countries in this world are democracies?

There are currently 123 democracies in the world of all 192 countries. The most basic measure of democracy is electoral efficacy. If a nation has free and fair elections, coupled by competing parties with varied representative interests, it can be classified as a democracy.

How Many Democratic Nations Are There? - BORGEN
www.borgenmagazine.com/many-democratic-nations/

No, only 96 countries are true democracies. Of course, knowing you, you probably believe that Russia, Hungary and Belarus hold free and fair elections :heehee:

and thats what makes you a professional liar,,
you will always hide from what proves you wrong,,

you have not proven me wrong. I am still waiting for your proof that farmers do not like higher commodity prices.

I am happy to wait....

There are three kinds of liars: liars, damned liars, and statisticians

Thank goodness I am not a statistician, but a data analyst that works with Ag statistics . Though I have always been partial to the title Data Scientist....just sounds better than data geek! :cool:

Why would you lie on an open thread everyone can read?
I think I just figured out your confusion,,
you must work with big corp farms that live off of government subsidies,,

of course they like it since they can not only write it off but increase their subsidy because of it,,
I'm talking about small farms that dont depend on government,,

of course they like it since they can not only write it off but increase their subsidy because of it,,
You clearly know nothing about any of those topics and should probably shut up, now.

We work with all size of operations, from 100 acres mom and pop farms to 50,000 acres.

I have not met a farmer yet that did not get money from the Govt, large or small.

Also, how can they write off the extra money they are making by selling their commodity at a higher price? You are making no sense at all. I am finding it harder and harder you have anything to do with farming if you think the price of corn going up is bad for people that grew corn this year.

We work with all size of operations, from 100 acres mom and pop farms to 50,000 acres.

I have not met a farmer yet that did not get money from the Govt, large or small.

Also, how can they write off the extra money they are making by selling their commodity at a higher price? You are making no sense at all. I am finding it harder and harder you have anything to do with farming if you think the price of corn going up is bad for people that grew corn this year.
they dont make extra money if the cost to do business went up and sales dropped because of higher prices,,

1634846334899.png

Forum List

Back