There's only three reasons why AG Barr hasn't indicted Deep State communists.

Why is AG Barr withholding indictments?

• Total voters
There are no ”deep state communists” ya damn moron.

Last edited:
ya damn moron
You'd better be bellying up to the bar and drawing your weapon from its holster when you say that, Mr. Gunslinger Lawyer. Live by damnation and stupidity, die by damnation and stupidity with all the other stupid-ass DEMOCRATs who cheated on the bar exam.

ya damn moron
You'd better be bellying up to the bar and drawing your weapon from its holster when you say that, Mr. Gunslinger Lawyer. Live by damnation and stupidity, die by damnation and stupidity with all the other stupid-ass DEMOCRATs who cheated on the bar exam.
What is your point? Typical Q-anon lunatic threatening violence. Trumpers are the most violent and depraved individuals on this forum.

1: AG Barr is a deep state swamp creature banking on a Biden victory where the investigations will wither and die.

2: AG Barr is saving them for an October Surprise.

3: Trump knows 110% that he's going to win 2020, and immediately after his reelection wants to prosecute the 2016 Deep State coup to set an example making his next four years smoother without phony investigations and impeachments.
-------------------------------------------

That being said, I'm leaning on option #1: AG Barr is a Deep State plant.

"I don't want to do anything that may impact the election."

I'd argue the opposite: Concealing indictments and information from the public let's the Deep State and MSM get away with murder, impacting our elections.
I am leaning to lack of evidence that would persuade a jury.

No, that's not it.
I have a feeling when Election Day 2024 rolls around and President Trump is finishing up as President we'll be wondering why most if not all the Deep State figures weren't Tried in Court. :smoke:

That's weird, I just read that there is no deep state.

Apparently The State Department
The Intelligence Agencies
Career Government Employees
Are figments of our collective imagination.

1: AG Barr is a deep state swamp creature banking on a Biden victory where the investigations will wither and die.

3: Trump knows 110% that he's going to win 2020, and immediately after his reelection wants to prosecute the 2016 Deep State coup to set an example making his next four years smoother without phony investigations and impeachments.

I'd argue the opposite: Concealing indictments and information from the public let's the Deep State and MSM get away with murder, impacting our elections.
Barr is the deep state, he was going to suspend the constitution and send people to fema camps with no bail or even phone call

Barr is the deep state, he was going to suspend the constitution and send people to fema camps with no bail or even phone call
Of course and the Deep State will force us to watch Ellen 24/7, eat tofu, and use only one square of toilet paper. Those bastards!

You missed the real reason:

4. There is no evidence that anyone in the Obama Administration committed any crimes.
OH that is not true---not even close.

Of course and the Deep State will force us to watch Ellen 24/7, eat tofu, and use only one square of toilet paper. Those bastards!
No living entity of Earth could force me to watch Ellen Degenerate 24/7

No living entity of Earth could force me to watch Ellen Degenerate 24/7
I bet the Deep State will even resurrect the Rosie O’Donnell show!

Now you're just teasing us.

ya damn moron
What is your point? Typical Q-anon lunatic threatening violence. Trumpers are the most violent and depraved individuals on this forum.
Seriously? You said this with all the anti-fa and blm attacks which include burning looting assault rapes and murder? Good luck selling that load of poo.

ya damn moron
Seriously? You said this with all the anti-fa and blm attacks which include burning looting assault rapes and murder? Good luck selling that load of poo.
Read the post directed at me. Be that as it may, there are many fine Trumpers on this forum.

The A.G. needs the cooperation of congress and and intelligence agencies and hopefully support from the media. Barr gets none of these while high profile democrats conduct hearings about nothing. It takes time and patience to prosecute perpetrators and unravel the conspiracies inherent in a political coup. After Trump wins the elections and if republicans win the majority in congress the swamp rats will be kissing their asses goodbye.
Why would congress cooperate with Barr considering this bipartisan senate intelligence report?

Now you're just teasing us.
Nope it's all here Barr is a criminal

It's a big club and you and I aint in it. It is that simple. Goes for both parties. A code does exist for the elite class. There are times when they will throw one of their own over board. But, they decide if and when that will happen, and we will have no say in the matter. The more the country is divided, the better it is for the elite. Because no charge will stick when everything is viewed as political.

4. They only exist in the collective conservitard imagination.

It's a big club and you and I aint in it. It is that simple. Goes for both parties. A code does exist for the elite class. There are times when they will throw one of their own over board. But, they decide if and when that will happen, and we will have no say in the matter. The more the country is divided, the better it is for the elite. Because no charge will stick when everything is viewed as political.
When Civil War comes and it's bad the Deep State Elite will run to Europe,the Caribbean or Canada. :smoke:

When a lawyer calls me a "damn moron" and a "lunatic" and accused me of "threatening violence," that results in direct damages to me of an entire lifetime of earnings at any profession a sane person might choose.

The insults in any case excuse me from any criminal liability for "threatening violence" but now, sad as it may seem, I do believe bloodshed and revolution are necessary to cure our country of the problem of Democrat lawyers and hookers in rebellion against the People and the Constitution of the United States.

It's not enough for us to defend ourselves against their baseless criminal and civil charges in court under their court rules and their court procedures which have so severely abrogated and annulled the due process of law. They are our enemies, and we will not be free until "their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution."

Forum List

Back