AG William Barr Exposes Horowitz Report As Deep State Cover Up

Actually I heard he disputes what the wp, etc say the report is going to say. Twist and turn by the left, trying to downplay ahead of time by redredging the old report before other facts surfaced.
Just another week and we will all know, and then the real findings come out with the Durham report once it comes out. Do remember, it turned into a criminal investigation recently.

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership
..but in order for that to happen, wouldn't Trump have to have control over the FBI??

Remember, the FBI is part of the Deep State and Obama controls that already....are you not keeping up??

Maybe Trump can hire those investigators he hired to find Obama's real birth certificate...I hear those guys found some very explosive evidence about Obama....
Obama told anyone who would listen that he was "born in Kenya"

Funny, all you ass clowns have said is wait until this report comes out. Now that at proves nothing but corruption running rampant in this administration you want to claim this deep state bull shit.
It's not out yet, Dummy.

Horowitz can't bring charges............Durham can. That's what will expose the Obama regime corruption.

William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.
Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

You fools never learn do you. 20 plus investigations into the Clintons found NOTHING because they were investigating Republican rumours about the Clintons, not actual crimes.

There never was any evidence whatsoever to support Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his campaign. This was something Trump made up with no basis in fact. He whined that the investigators needed to be investigated. Well he got his investigations, and the investigations proved what we said in the first place: Trump made it up with no basis in fact.

Dunham's report will be no different. You conservatives keep trying to prove Democrats are doing illegal stuff. Democrats have outsmarted conservatives by committing no crimes. Republicans should learn from that and stop their own corruption.

Maybe the reason why Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are corrupt, is that they are fully aware of their own corruption and think Democrats are just like them. Democrats know that everything you do in politics will be investigated and act accordingly.
You sound very sure that the Deep State is immune from prosecution

But I think you are just whistling past the graveyard

20 plus Clinton investigations, including 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor's, without a single charge. 11 years of (mostly) Republican investigations of the Obama Administration without a single charge. Not one witness has ever "flipped" and turned state's evidence on the Clintons or Obama, or any of their staffers. Susann McDougall spent 18 months in jail for refusing to flip on the Clintons, and said afterward "If I had anything to give them without committing perjury, I would have, but I had nothing.".

Immunity has been offered to everyone around the Clintons in exchange for their testimony, and no one has come forward, nor has any evidence of crimes been uncovered. Republicans have spent $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons, and not one charge, not one indictment.

Trump has one investigation and half his top staffers and campaign advisors are going to jail. And now a second investigation has resulted in impeachment. Who's whistling past the graveyard here?

The good thing about the Horowitz report is that it will clear Trump a path to have the FBI spy on the entire democrat Party leadership
..but in order for that to happen, wouldn't Trump have to have control over the FBI??

Remember, the FBI is part of the Deep State and Obama controls that already....are you not keeping up??

Maybe Trump can hire those investigators he hired to find Obama's real birth certificate...I hear those guys found some very explosive evidence about Obama....
So that makes Obama arguably the most powerful and brilliant president in US history...

Because according to you, everyone knows he was born in Kenya, but couldn't do anything about it....even your cult leader bowed down and kissed the ring and admitted he was only pushing the birther conspiracy to gain popularity amongst you morons....

Not only is Obama brilliant, but his parents were also brilliant, because they were able to predict that nearly 50 years in the future, their kid would be president despite the fact that blacks couldn't even vote yet....then to add to their brilliance, they came up with the brilliant plan to have Obama marry a man -- because while Obama's parents are carrying out their evil plan, Michelle's parents have also planned to pretend their son is really their daughter....

Then to top off their masterful brilliant plan, the secret parents of Sasha and Malia planned 20 years ago that Obama and Michelle will be president and first tranny one day and will need their daughters to carry out their diabolical scheme.....

And only enlightened people like you know the truth.....

Last edited:
William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.

You fools never learn do you. 20 plus investigations into the Clintons found NOTHING because they were investigating Republican rumours about the Clintons, not actual crimes.

There never was any evidence whatsoever to support Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his campaign. This was something Trump made up with no basis in fact. He whined that the investigators needed to be investigated. Well he got his investigations, and the investigations proved what we said in the first place: Trump made it up with no basis in fact.

Dunham's report will be no different. You conservatives keep trying to prove Democrats are doing illegal stuff. Democrats have outsmarted conservatives by committing no crimes. Republicans should learn from that and stop their own corruption.

Maybe the reason why Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are corrupt, is that they are fully aware of their own corruption and think Democrats are just like them. Democrats know that everything you do in politics will be investigated and act accordingly.

20 plus Clinton investigations, including 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor's, without a single charge. 11 years of (mostly) Republican investigations of the Obama Administration without a single charge. Not one witness has ever "flipped" and turned state's evidence on the Clintons or Obama, or any of their staffers. Susann McDougall spent 18 months in jail for refusing to flip on the Clintons, and said afterward "If I had anything to give them without committing perjury, I would have, but I had nothing.".

Immunity has been offered to everyone around the Clintons in exchange for their testimony, and no one has come forward, nor has any evidence of crimes been uncovered. Republicans have spent $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons, and not one charge, not one indictment.

Trump has one investigation and half his top staffers and campaign advisors are going to jail. And now a second investigation has resulted in impeachment. Who's whistling past the graveyard here?
Comey found criminal activity by clinton but dismissed it as unintentional

I think the clintons are clever but they are exposed if not convicted

Statute of limitations are not expired....Comey isn't FBI director...

If this is about the rule of law, what is stopping the Attorney General from indicting Hillary??

They discovered early to put distance and fall men between the actions they wish to commit, as well as the power of “I don’t recall”.

So that makes Obama arguably the most powerful and brilliant president in US history...

Because according to you, everyone knows he was born in Kenya, but couldn't do anything about it....even your cult leader bowed down and kissed the ring and admitted he was only pushing the birther conspiracy to gain popularity amongst you morons....

Not only is Obama brilliant, but his parents were also brilliant, because they were able to predict that nearly 50 years in the future, their kid would be president despite the fact that blacks couldn't even vote yet....then to add to their brilliance, they came up with the brilliant plan to have Obama marry a man -- because while Obama's parents are carrying out their evil plan, Michelle's parents have also planned to pretend their son is really their daughter....

Then to top off their masterful brilliant plan, the secret parents of Sasha and Malia planned 20 years ago that Obama and Michelle will be president one day and will need their daughters to carry out their diabolical scheme.....

No, Obama was actually "born in Kenya" He never attended any University or Law School. "I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," -- Barack "Never actually went to Law school" Obama

Larry Tribe took the bar exam for him and Kagan got SCOTUS because she called the White House and asked, "How's my favorite foreign born student doing"?

They discovered early to put distance and fall men between the actions they wish to commit, as well as the power of “I don’t recall”.
Trump's fall men (Cohen, Manafort, etc) went to prison...

Why can't Clinton's fall men and women be sent to prison??

The more you folks keep trying to come up with excuses to explain away reality, the more you look like those folks who kept trying to claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- funny, you don't hear from those folks anymore...

Then to top off their masterful brilliant plan, the secret parents of Sasha and Malia planned 20 years ago that Obama and Michelle will be president one day and will need their daughters to carry out their diabolical scheme.....

No, Obama was actually "born in Kenya" He never attended any University or Law School. "I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," -- Barack "Never actually went to Law school" Obama

Larry Tribe took the bar exam for him and Kagan got SCOTUS because she called the White House and asked, "How's my favorite foreign born student doing"?
Ok...whatever makes you feel better...

The black guy was still president.....

The black guy still beat Hillary before your cult leader did....

The black guy won 2 elections in a landslide, including the popular vote...

And the black guy is still the one you whine about and point fingers at when you can't explain away Trump's incompetence to indict one single person associated with this supposed Obama Deep State coup

Funny, all you ass clowns have said is wait until this report comes out. Now that at proves nothing but corruption running rampant in this administration you want to claim this deep state bull shit.
It's not out yet, Dummy.

Horowitz can't bring charges............Durham can. That's what will expose the Obama regime corruption.

So how does Barr disagree with it, shit for brains. It's amazing Trump Humper how you believe Pres Obama was corrupt and you have never seen any corruption, but Trump corruption is in your face and you don't believe it. Talk about an idiot.

Statute of limitations are not expired....Comey isn't FBI director...

If this is about the rule of law, what is stopping the Attorney General from indicting Hillary??
My guess is Barr has bigger fish to fry than hillary

The Deep State is a cancer within our government more damaging than a drunken former first lady

There is a political cost associated with prosecuting her because millions of Americans still like her

But the Deep Stare lizards within the DOJ and FBI do not enjoy that political clout

And if or when they begin to turn on each other who knows how high the up the obama admin will be uncovered?

They have been trying to fry Hillary for the past 20 years, including having 7 or 8 different investigations on Benghazi alone....now you are saying suddenly there is a bigger fish to fry?? who?? Let me guess, some monolithic ambiguous "They" -- that way you don't have to be specific....cool...

There is a political cost associated with prosecuting her because millions of Americans still like her

But it is totally OK to prosecute Trump because millions of Americans also like him?? I mean, millions of Americans do like Trump -- so I don't get your logic here..

And if or when they begin to turn on each other who knows how high the up the obama admin will be uncovered?

This self fulfilling prophecy talk is fun....because if so much as Obama's gardener gets convicted for illegally dumping Obama's grass clippings, you folks will hold it up as proof that Obama is corrupt....

And....if nothing happens (as even most Trumpers privately believe) -- it is just proof of how powerful and pervasive this Deep State is....

The Deep State is powerful enough to make all of these things happen but not powerful enough to swing 50,000 votes in 3 states....ok...

They have been trying to fry Hillary for the past 20 years, including having 7 or 8 different investigations on Benghazi alone....now you are saying suddenly there is a bigger fish to fry who?? Let me guess, some monolithic ambiguous "They" -- that way you don't have to be specific....cool...

But it is totally OK to prosecute Trump because millions of Americans also like him?? I mean, millions of Americans do like Trump -- so I don't get your logic here..

This self fulfilling prophecy talk is fun....because if so much as Obama's gardener gets convicted for illegally dumping Obama's grass clippings, you folks will hold it up as proof that Obama is corrupt....

And....if nothing happens (as even most Trumpers privately believe) -- it is just proof of how powerful and pervasive this Deep State is....

The Deep State is powerful enough to make all of these things happen but not powerful enough to swing 50,000 votes in 3 states....ok...
[/QUOTE]
I am not a lawyer, judge or jury

So I dont know what obama is guilty of if anything

But I want what we know already to be investigated

Ok...whatever makes you feel better...

The black guy was still president.....

The black guy still beat Hillary before your cult leader did....

The black guy won 2 elections in a landslide, including the popular vote...

And the black guy is still the one you whine about and point fingers at when you can't explain away Trump's incompetence to indict one single person associated with this supposed Obama Deep State coup

"The indictments of felonious Democrats are absent because Republicans are stupid." - Paul Craig Roberts

Another Republican investigation goes bust and fails to prove whatever conspiracy theory the Republicans are floating this week. Big Yawn.

You can't prove shit that never happened. You have to wait until a crime is committed and then investigate the actual crime, not just make shit up about people you don't like, and then try to find evidence that your made up shit really happened, which is how and why Republicans usually investigate.
You mean like proving Russia?
oops.

Kavanaugh?
oops

things like that?

Trump's fall men (Cohen, Manafort, etc) went to prison...

Why can't Clinton's fall men and women be sent to prison??

The more you folks keep trying to come up with excuses to explain away reality, the more you look like those folks who kept trying to claim that Iraq was behind 9/11 -- funny, you don't hear from those folks anymore...
Having any number of justices on their side at any given time has helped, but-

CLINTON CONVICTS LIST (4TH EDITION)

and I guess you also forget about their friend that stole from the National Archives... what was his name?
But, they also surround themselves with many lawyers that know how to keep themselves from being entrapped.

Forum List

Back