AG William Barr Exposes Horowitz Report As Deep State Cover Up

Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

You fools never learn do you. 20 plus investigations into the Clintons found NOTHING because they were investigating Republican rumours about the Clintons, not actual crimes.

There never was any evidence whatsoever to support Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his campaign. This was something Trump made up with no basis in fact. He whined that the investigators needed to be investigated. Well he got his investigations, and the investigations proved what we said in the first place: Trump made it up with no basis in fact.

Dunham's report will be no different. You conservatives keep trying to prove Democrats are doing illegal stuff. Democrats have outsmarted conservatives by committing no crimes. Republicans should learn from that and stop their own corruption.

Maybe the reason why Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are corrupt, is that they are fully aware of their own corruption and think Democrats are just like them. Democrats know that everything you do in politics will be investigated and act accordingly.
You sound very sure that the Deep State is immune from prosecution

But I think you are just whistling past the graveyard

20 plus Clinton investigations, including 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor's, without a single charge. 11 years of (mostly) Republican investigations of the Obama Administration without a single charge. Not one witness has ever "flipped" and turned state's evidence on the Clintons or Obama, or any of their staffers. Susann McDougall spent 18 months in jail for refusing to flip on the Clintons, and said afterward "If I had anything to give them without committing perjury, I would have, but I had nothing.".

Immunity has been offered to everyone around the Clintons in exchange for their testimony, and no one has come forward, nor has any evidence of crimes been uncovered. Republicans have spent $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons, and not one charge, not one indictment.

Trump has one investigation and half his top staffers and campaign advisors are going to jail. And now a second investigation has resulted in impeachment. Who's whistling past the graveyard here?
Comey found criminal activity by clinton but dismissed it as unintentional

I think the clintons are clever but they are exposed if not convicted
They discovered early to put distance and fall men between the actions they wish to commit, as well as the power of “I don’t recall”.
There is much for obama not to recall

The DNC/MSM is already trying to over lap Hor
William Barr, Attorney General, Disputes Central Finding of IG Report on FBI Investigation of Trump Campaign | National Review

First of all, let me say that everyone knew all along that this Inspector General Horowitz was Deep State -- that is why no one was really looking forward to his report...the real report is the one John Durham is doing because Durham was handpicked by William Barr -- and we know Barr is the only one who is honest at the Justice Department.

"Attorney General William Barr disputes one of the central findings of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, namely, that the FBI had enough information to justify opening the investigation, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday."

Horowitz is expected to report that the FBI had enough evidence to warrant this whole Trump-Russia hoax investigation ....but in reality it was Obama, Biden, Hillary and Ukraine who actually tried to frame Russia for election interference to make Putin and Trump look bad.. "[Barr] believes the FBI did not have enough information to begin its investigation of the Trump campaign, and believes the CIA and other U.S. agencies may have information that would change Horowitz’s conclusion"

So it makes perfect sense for Barr to find objection with the IG report because he knows it just a Deep State cover-up -- but according to Trump, Barr was misquoted and never said it, which proves that Barr does agree with the findings of the report --- "I think he was quoted incorrectly. I do believe that because I'm hearing the [inspector general’s] report is very powerful,” Trump told reporters at the meeting of NATO leaders in London. “But I'm hearing that by reading lots of different things, not from inside information. It's really from outside information. I think all we have to do is wait.”

If this IG report doesn't solidly condemn the FBI and all of the intelligence agencies of deliberating trying to frame Russia, if this IG report doesn't identify Obama and Hillary as the real criminals, then the IG report will be a big disappointment.....but it doesn't matter because the real bombshells will be in the report by John Durham.
Hopefully Durham will do more than report

He should indict some if not many of the Deep State renegades

The DNC/MSM is already trying to blend the Horowitz investigation into the Durham investigation as being one in the same...much like they did with Hillary's 30,0000 lost emails and the DNC hacked emails being one and the same.
For me its a tossup whether the lib media are partisan liars or just plain stupid

Probably a little of both

Obama never appointed anyone who wasn't a deep state puppet.
What is the deep state, any citizen who you disagree with???
I wouldn't expect a useful idiot like yourself to understand.
What is the deep state, any citizen that you do not agree with or Trump does not agree with?

If you can't answer the question, then maybe YOU do not really know what the deep state is,

and this is why whenever convenient,

you, Trump, and all Trumpettes just easily add another group of political foes, to the 'deep state' when ever you have nothing of importance to say on any given topic?? The answer is always the deep state.... :rolleyes: It's the globalists, wall street, all Democrats, the FBI, the CIA, The Inspector Generals, our Diplomats, our long time non political steady state workers, and the people appointed to office, and Congress critters, and Senators, and judges if you don't get the results you want, the board of education, FISA courts, the 9th circuit etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Here is my question, is there anyone, not a part of the deep state that you don't agree with?
Basically the deep state are those who represent the leftist ideology that has taken over the Democrat Party and a good amount of the Republican Party. It's the same ideology that's been responsible for some of the worst atrocities in history. They feel they have an inherent right to power and are illustrating to us right now that they will do ANYTHING to get it. In answer to your question, yes. I've disagreed with people who aren't part of the deep state. But right now I'm a lot more concerned with what's happening to my country and the unprecedented effort underway by the left to seize power and destroy our Constitution.

Obama never appointed anyone who wasn't a deep state puppet.
What is the deep state, any citizen who you disagree with???
I wouldn't expect a useful idiot like yourself to understand.
What is the deep state, any citizen that you do not agree with or Trump does not agree with?

If you can't answer the question, then maybe YOU do not really know what the deep state is,

and this is why whenever convenient,

you, Trump, and all Trumpettes just easily add another group of political foes, to the 'deep state' when ever you have nothing of importance to say on any given topic?? The answer is always the deep state.... :rolleyes: It's the globalists, wall street, all Democrats, the FBI, the CIA, The Inspector Generals, our Diplomats, our long time non political steady state workers, and the people appointed to office, and Congress critters, and Senators, and judges if you don't get the results you want, the board of education, FISA courts, the 9th circuit etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Here is my question, is there anyone, not a part of the deep state that you don't agree with?
Basically the deep state are those who represent the leftist ideology that has taken over the Democrat Party and a good amount of the Republican Party. It's the same ideology that's been responsible for some of the worst atrocities in history. They feel they have an inherent right to power and are illustrating to us right now that they will do ANYTHING to get it. In answer to your question, yes. I've disagreed with people who aren't part of the deep state. But right now I'm a lot more concerned with what's happening to my country and the unprecedented effort underway by the left to seize power and destroy our Constitution.
So, pretty much, the Deep State is simply citizens who have an ideology that differs with yours...? Has there ever not been a deep state?

Funny that you say that about the constitution.... Because THAT is what we are very concerned with, with this lawless man in the office, who believes he can not be investigated, he can not be charged, and he can murder a person on fitth avenue and nothing can be done to him for it.. he has illegally denied all subpoenas issued, not allowed his staff to testify at all, taken money that Congress has passed for one thing, and used it for his own political purpose, just one big blanket of lawlessness that usurps the 3 equal branches of govt.
our constitution made certain we had... to protect us from an authoritarian taking rule.

So, pretty much, the Deep State is simply citizens who have an ideology that differs with yours...?
Did you even read what I said? You asked me a question and I gave you an honest answer but you can't accept it. You have to try to twist my words to fit your ridiculous argument.

So, pretty much, the Deep State is simply citizens who have an ideology that differs with yours...? Has there ever not been a deep state?

Funny that you say that about the constitution.... Because THAT is what we are very concerned with, with this lawless man in the office, who believes he can not be investigated, he can not be charged, and he can murder a person on fitth avenue and nothing can be done to him for it.. he has illegally denied all subpoenas issued, not allowed his staff to testify at all, taken money that Congress has passed for one thing, and used it for his own political purpose, just one big blanket of lawlessness that usurps the 3 equal branches of govt.
our constitution made certain we had... to protect us from an authoritarian taking rule.
I've watched your party try to throw this president out of office for three years now. They apparently have a list of different things they plan to accuse him of, then as each one fails for lack of evidence, they just move on to the next one. And you are too blinded by your hatred for Trump to see the pattern. You believe he's done all those things yet you can't figure out why he's still in office. I guess the thought never occurred to you that maybe THEY'RE MAKING THE SHIT UP?

Forum List

Back